Sparkle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ko_Jo
Ko_Jo
88 Followers

She felt like she was on fire, burning up in a blaze of endless pleasure as her Daddy, rocked and heaved and pumped in time beneath her.

"Fuck baby!"

"Yes!" She gasped.

"Fuck!"

"Yes!" Naia cried dropping her head forward to smile diabolically at her father. His face was a mirror of hers, twisted with pleasure, sweat pouring from his brow as his eyes shone with silvery warmth.

"Beautiful...beautiful girl..." Blair whispered breathlessly to Naia, making her blush even as she bounced harder on his cock, his eyes never leaving her face. That look alone was enough to wrap up her heart and make her feel so loved, so safe.

Her father pulled, breaking her grip as he drew a hand away. It dropped quickly to grip the firm roundness of her thigh, his fingers biting into the flesh as he leveraged his own angle and began throwing his hips even harder against Naia's succulent sheath. "You fuck like a wanton animal baby, like you were made to be my lover, to take my cock, to be mine and only mine." Blair growled.

Her hips rocked harder, Naia's breath gusting through her body like a transient visitor merely passing through. "I am... I am Daddy. Always."

Her father let out a hard sigh, "Yes... yes Baby, always. Always, mine." He spoke as he lifted his hand and landed another hard smack against her rump.

Naia's body jerked and her pussy clenched harder. "More, Daddy, again?"

"Ah Baby." Blair sighed almost ecstatically as he reached back and wailed another stinging slap on her ass again.

Naia's whole body quivered, her tender nipples pulling even tighter on her chest. Her gasp was a mere whisper, "Daddy..."

"Yes baby..." Her daddy replied as he dropped both hands to her hips and if it were possible, pulled her even harder onto his fat fuck stick.

"Oh... oh, Daddy..."

"Yesssssss baby!" Her father hissed as his fingers bit hard into her skin. "I know. I know... so close."

"Daddy!?" Her breath hitched on a plea, a sympathetic whimper and a brazen statement of hot, demanding lust all rolled into one.

Her eyes were half slitted as she watched her father lift a hand to his mouth and lick his fingers. Naia's brain was far too sex addled to fully comprehend, but she was soon to realise the significance of her father's action.

"Daddy knows you're close baby..." He whispered to her almost gently, lovingly. "Sooooo close. Daddy is too." His hips leapt harder, driving that fat shaft deeper on every thrust. "But a gentleman always lets a lady go first. So baby..." he whispered to her as he pressed his dripping wet fingers against her overly sensitive clit. "Cum for Daddy!"

His last words were sibilant, hissed with a hard edge to his tone that made Naia think of a man greedy for more than he could ever possibly need. But all thoughts quickly flew from her mind as he began to vigorously strum his fingers back and forth over her little pea.

"Daddy!" Naia wailed as her body began to buck. Her form writhed and jerked as her father held on for dear life and manipulated her orgasmic trigger with deft skill. "Oh FUCK Daddy... oh...oh...ooooohhhhhh Daaaaaadddddddy!!!!!..."

~~~~

Blair ground his spit soaked fingers against his daughter's pebble hard clit unmercifully, his mind spiraling off into the ozone as he felt the walls of her spasming pussy ripple along his shaft. He was stunned by the amazing animal she became as the sensations rocking her body rose and crested their peak. He smacked her ass hard again while her lithe, young body squirmed through the overload of pleasure. She gasped and bit her supple, bottom lip. Blair smacked her again. Harder.

"Daddy!" she cried breathlessly. "You're setting my skin on fire!"

With a deep grunt, Blair rolled, sending his dazed baby girl tumbling to the side. He quickly got up off the bed and grabbed his girl by the ankles, pulling her body toward the edge of the mattress. She followed the pull of his grip obediently, gazing up at him as her stiff-nippled tits heaved with the rise and fall of her breath. Her pussy looked so raw and soaking wet from the pumping she was getting.

Blair couldn't resist pausing a moment to admire her. She amazed him in every way imaginable, and he couldn't look at her now without gripping his nectar slick fuckstick and stroking himself to the vision splayed out before him.

"Daddy," Naia pouted, "you spanked me hard. Really hard."

Blair couldn't suppress a grin as he saw the smoky glaze of hard lust pass through his daughter's eyes.

"A girl like you needs a firm hand, my love," he told her, watching her eyes drift hungrily to the wet cock in his stroking fist.

"Yes, Daddy. As you wish." She reached between her thighs and rolled her fingers over her clit. The gesture made Blair want to slam his cock right back inside her and fuck like an animal, but he forced himself to take a breath and hold on to what little control he had left.

"Daddy's love for you is both hard and soft, baby girl," he said. "You belong to Daddy now. We belong to each other. And you know I have to teach you how to be. Are you going to be Daddy's woman, baby?"

"Do you want me like that, Daddy?"

"Oh yes, baby, and I think you know that by now."

"God, Daddy, yes. I'm your woman. I'll be yours forever."

"Good girl," Blair sighed, stroking his cock a little faster now. "And you must realize, too, that Daddy has to teach you how to balance the angel and the cock whore who both live inside your soul."

"Yes, Daddy." She pushed her finger boldly inside her sodden pussy, keeping her eyes on her father's cock the whole while.

"Roll over, my love. Tuck your legs up under your body and push that ass and cunt out for Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," she said obediently.

Blair wanted to break down as he watched his precious baby girl follow her instructions flawlessly. "Good girl," he said. Then he let go of his cock and swung his arm back, bringing it back across her ass with a sharp, stinging smack.

"Daddy!" she gasped. "But aren't I being good?"

"You're being good and bad at the same time, my beautiful darling. I'm afraid that's just how people like you and me are wired." Blair could barely think straight. He didn't know how he was even capable of stringing words together anymore. He swung his open hand across Naia's luscious ass once more. "Now tell Daddy what you need, baby."

With the side of her sweet face pressed against the bed, Naia's voice suddenly became husky and demanding. "I need your fucking cock back in my horny cunt," she purred. "I need you to dump your nasty spunk all up inside my body, Daddy."

"Fuck," Blair hissed. "You have a dirty mouth, little girl." She'd driven him as far as he could go right now, and he gipped his cock and pressed it back inside her pussy, stroking his shaft in and out of her hole from behind her now.

Naia mewled and gasped against the sheet, accepting the urgent thrusts of her father's cock. He grasped her hips and began pumping long strokes into her gripping core. Every few thrusts he couldn't resist raising his arm and raining a fresh, resounding smack over his baby's rocking ass.

He could feel her hand digging down beneath her body, clawing at her clit while he pumped her ever harder and deeper. As he felt her body ripple with yet another release, he smacked her ass once more while his cock lurched with spasms, filling her hot, slick pussy with the frothy jets of spunk she was asking for.

Afterwards, he held his cock inside her wet warmth as long as he could, his hands lightly caressing the beautiful curves of her vibrant body.

"I never thought it was possible to love anyone this much," he told her softly. "But now...you've taught me different."

Blair finally disentangled himself from his daughter's pussy and got into bed beside her, holding her body close, stroking her face and hair and covering her eyes and lips with tender kisses.

"I love you so much, Daddy," she whispered, just moments before closing her eyes.

Blair watched Naia sleep a while, but then he got up from the bed and went downstairs. He walked naked into the kitchen and drew a tall glass of water from the sink. He reached down and caressed his cock and balls while he downed two, tall glasses in a row, conscious of his daughter's slick now dry yet clinging to his flesh. He felt marked by her. At the same time, he felt as if he'd marked her as his own with his cum.

Turning away from the sink with a sigh, he spotted his phone and picked it up to check for any missed calls or messages. There was a message from Diane he hadn't seen yet, but it wasn't flagged as a new message. He opened it, realizing Naia was the only one who could've seen it.

If it hadn't been for everything that had happened with Naia, he would've been clamoring to see Diane. Their relationship was primarily one of convenience, even though it had already lasted a couple of years. They enjoyed each other's company, and had been able to satisfy each other's raw appetites in ways they never seemed to find with anyone else. Until now. Naia was more than Blair ever imagined being able to find, and he knew they'd just begun to scratch the surface of the explosive desires they shared inside.

Now, he didn't know if he could go on with Diane, but what could he tell her? He couldn't very well say, thanks, baby, but I'm fucking my daughter now, and I'm totally addicted to her pussy and the way she makes me cum like a fucking firehose.

He also couldn't help wondering what Naia must have thought when she'd seen the message. He wasn't surprised she hadn't said anything about it, but she hadn't shown any sign of a reaction. He'd give her a little time to see if she was going to say anything about Diane's message. Leave it up to her...let her go at her pace. They'd deal with it one way or another, as long as he had his baby girl, Blair had a hard time caring about anything else.

He walked back upstairs to slip back into bed with his daughter. His lover. His...everything. Right now he just needed to feel her in his arms and know she'd be there when he woke up in the morning.

Ko_Jo
Ko_Jo
88 Followers