All Comments on 'Spartacus II'

by Valleyvixin74

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
I stopped at this stupidity

"48GG-40-46" coming in the 4th sentence of the story. It's beyond stupid

1*

mitchawamitchawaabout 6 years ago
Story

The story has a great premise and story.From watching porn, the premise is valid for some/many black males. The location of the meeting is not logical. The speech of the student is excellently presented, but goes way beyond reality. The teacher is easily transformed and built beyond normal standards. Certainly the opening of the speech is correct, but conquering the teacher is pure fiction.

eh9198eh9198about 6 years ago
Outstanding!

This is a fantastic premise. Totally fictional location and story, but this IS fiction, so no issues there. I really hope you keep it going. The dynamic between Misty and her husband since her transformation really needs to be explored.

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegumabout 6 years ago
I love it so much

I hope that we see a sequel soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT OMG SO GOOD

Loved it !!!! Hope there's a couple more chapters!!! i wanna know about the video being circulated and how Misty has to dress for school now that She's BLACK OWNED

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 5 years ago
What a Hot Start!

I was enthralled by the storyline and the build-up. The character tension, even as Misty submitted still exists. This should be the beginning of many erotic chapters to come... Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Transforming Jan to Misty

Assuming Jan is 44 years old and has a 22 year old daughter, her Black Master would ask her about children and she would truthfully answer in the affirmative plus provide him with a picture of her attractive daughter. The husband another matter for him to take care of by asserting his manhood over him as the Alpha dog and making him take all his clothes and dump in the guest bedroom. The husband is forced to show his tiny penis in front of his wife who will humiliate him as being so unfit to be a man. Jan is told to cook him dinner with nothing left for the starving husband.

Daughter Rebecca calls and asks to visit tomorrow night and Mom says yes after clearing it with her Black Master who calls his black girlfriend, Tiffany to come over. She comes over and sees her boyfriend fuck their history teacher and has issues to discuss with her. After pinching her reddening tits and slapping her reddening luscious ass, Jan agrees to give her an A for History. Plans made to call black powder to come over and relocate useless husband to be released as a homeless man with Jan made to put all of his clothes in black trash bags to go with the trash. Overnight, Jan aka Missy is made to sate Tiffany's molten pussy with her tongue while being disciplined by her Black MASTER. They ask her about Rebecca and she tells them she is very athletic with a healthy muscular weight of 160 pounds on her six foot tall frame and very conservative.

Day passes quickly and Rebecca knocks on door and Mom in sleeveless miniskirt opens door to introduce her to her students and bells ring in her head about their purpose in being home. Spartacus Two is cited as the reason and the black boy mentions the theme about slavery and exploitation of black men to play football where they are slaves to white owners. This pisses Rebecca off and she replies with a vitriolic command only to be bitch slapped in the face multiple times by Tiffany who is ready for Rebecca to jump at her only to see her evade Rebecca with knees on the carpet. Tiffany pulls her hair and ties her hands behind back before putting her weight on her hurting shoulders. Mom gives her dirty panties to Tiffany to stuff in Rebecca's foul speaking mouth to shut her up.

Then Mom strips naked and proudly announces her slavery to her Black Master who looks at frightened Rebecca who pisses on the carpet and is slapped by Tiffany who makes her lick clean the piss soaked carpet while spanking her luscious ass. The once powerful woman with a conservative bent is stripped naked and has hands cuffed back until Mom gives Tiffany a thin black belt to affix on her neck and gives the leash to Tiffany who pulls it to make Rebecca crawl on her knees. Tiffany enjoys putting the exhausted white bitch on an exhausting pace where she pants for cool water as she bites on panties soaked with piss she once worn. Mom cooks dinner for her betters while standing next to Rebecca kneeling on kitchen floor with hands held high above her head. Monopolies flyswatter to under Rebecca's arms to keep them high.

Misty fucks her Black Master and Tiffany takes charge of much needed disciplining of Rebecca by turning the tall statuesque white bitch to a submissive pussy licker and Asshole licking lesbians by converting her from a strong, confident conservative athletic woman to a weak willed, afraid, insecure liberal, thinner with less musculature in body woman and enjoys showing off her to her Black girlfriends plus make her sate their needs under pain of punishment.

Missy is unable to be impregnated and Tiffany decides that Rebecca will be impregnated by Mom's Black Master which would be the ultimate degradation for the former strong, confident athletic lusciously framed woman for Rebecca as she begins a life of black impregnations with black children who will respect her as a slut forevermore.

perverteddesiresperverteddesires3 months ago

this story, so needs a sequel, and it was written how many years ago? you built things up and on comes the full submission, and end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValleyvixin74@Valleyvixin74
198 Followers
This is my old account. I can't figure out how to disable it, but I shut it down when I shut down that email.