Special Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck yeah. Bite it!" Anna growled. "Harder. Harder! Oh, yeah," she whimpered, "That's it."

She ground herself into my lap, then awkwardly tried to get her feet up onto the bench on either side of me. One black heel clapped onto the timber on my left, but the other flailed uselessly to my right. I hooked my hand under her thigh to help her up. Once in position, she was fully impaled, her bony ass digging into my groin.

With her legs splayed wide apart in an obscene squat, Anna began to bounce herself up and down on my cock. We were at the wrong angle to get a look at ourselves in the mirror, but I could imagine the vision in my mind's eye: her creamy legs spread wide, still wearing her shoes; her jiggling breasts trussed up out of her black bra; her navy skirt nothing but a bunched band around her waist; and her perfect, pink pussy gorging on my shaft, glistening with our lust.

I wasn't going to last long.

At that angle, her snatch was so incredibly tight. Anna rode my cock for all she was worth, her naked cunt engulfing my length over and over again. The slopping slap of our sex reverberated off the tile in a rhythmic drumbeat.

She threw her head back against my left shoulder. Her lips were so full and beautiful, hanging open with her tortured, gasping moans. Her bold red lipstick was smudged, making her mouth look so unbelievably sexy. I just had to touch it.

Completely carried away, I lifted my right hand to her face and held my index and middle finger to her lips. Anna slurped them into her mouth without hesitation. She cradled them with her tongue, the soft, wet pillow contrasting with the sharp hardness of her teeth. It was so filthy, the way she sucked my fingers like a cock as we fucked. The fingers that only moments earlier had been buried to the webbing in her ass.

"Oh, you're such a dirty girl," I gasped, kissing her cheek. Another intense flush of warmth washed over me. I was a runaway train. "You love it, don't you? You love being so slutty? You love just letting go and fucking some guy you've just met?"

"Uh-huh," she hummed around my fingers as I fucked her mouth with them.

"Oh, I love that. I love how real you are." I thrust up into Anna's pussy in time to meet her crashing down into my lap. Then, all of a sudden, I passed the point of no return. "Oh, shit," I gasped, " I'm going to come!"

Anna's muffled moans reached a crescendo as the deep tingle built in my core. I fought it as long as I could, trying to prolong the ecstasy. I held my breath. I squeezed her as tight as I could, her breasts mashing beneath my forearm.

But I couldn't hold it.

I exploded deep inside her. It was an absolute torrent of blissful release. Bucking in involuntary seizures, I filled Anna's womb with my seed over and over. Each spurt seemingly gushed from my cock with as much force as the last.

Anna squealed with the feeling of my cum bathing her pussy. The sensation seemingly enough to set her off on her own orgasm.

She fell into my lap, so completely impaled on my hardness. I felt every muscle in her lithe frame tense and her breath stop. Then she wailed as her body fell limp. My fingers drooled from her mouth, and I held her tight, just in time to feel Anna's body spasm again with a desperate gasp. And again.

I held her close as we came down. The rise and fall of her heaving chest in time with mine soon gave way to other sensations creeping into my consciousness. The sound of her breath was next, deep and gradually slowing. Then the smell of her perfume, and her sweat, and her sex. Spattering water from the shower soon followed, together with the warm pressure of Anna cradling my balls, still hanging from her pussy.

The taste of lipstick, with a hint of mint and a musty earthiness filled my world as Anna and I kissed lazily. Her gentle whimpers into my mouth were so lovely. There was a softness to her affection at that moment that somehow had more of an effect on me than everything else we had done.

"That was nice," she breathed, rubbing her face against mine before kissing me again.

"Yeah, it was," I whispered back. "Are you okay?"

"Uh-huh." Anna caressed my face with hers in another sloppy Eskimo kiss. Then she whispered sheepishly, "Can you help me down? I think I'm stuck."

We both giggled as, one at a time, I hooked her slender legs just above the knee and gently lowered her feet to the floor. Her heels clopped onto the tile and I rubbed the top of her thighs to help her get the feeling back. Anna placed her hands on mine as I massaged her, humming softly to herself.

"Feel good?" I kissed her ear.

"I could stay here all day," she cooed.

"I wish you would." I kissed the corner of her mouth and flexed my cock in her pussy.

Anna snorted a laugh and smacked my thigh. "You're terrible!" Then bracing herself on my thighs, she leaned forward and slowly stood up. She was a little wobbly on her legs, but truth be told, I was more focussed on the delicious tickle of her snatch slipping off my shaft.

She gingerly stepped over to the towels and picked one off the pile. Turning to face me, she held the fluffy, white bundle between her legs. Watching her wiping my cum from her pussy was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. There was something so primal about it. She was marked, claimed somehow, and it was my seed that was leaking from her.

She stared back at me as I watched her. But again, she was too far away for me to read the expression on her face. I imagined her wrinkling her nose, but I couldn't tell. I did see her blonde bob tilt to the side, and then another flash of white between her red lips. "Oh my God," she chuckled, "You're still hard."

For some reason, I felt my cheeks warm with embarrassment. I felt like an object, almost disempowered in her presence somehow. But that wasn't it. It wasn't that I was without. It was that Anna had so much power. She was in control. She owned it. And I loved it.

"Well, we'll have to do something about that," she taunted. I could hear the mischievous excitement catch in the back of her throat.

She strutted towards me, swinging her naked hips with the ominous clip of her heels. Stepping between my legs, she swept my knees apart with hers. Anna dropped the folded towel at her feet. She held my gaze a second, then knelt down onto the towel.

"Smart," I grinned, lifting an eyebrow.

Anna huffed a small giggle and sat back on her heels. Staring into my eyes, she grabbed my cock at the base and bent forward to take it into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" I sighed, revelling in her oral prowess. The way she sucked my fingers before paled in comparison to what she was doing to my cock.

I gently combed my fingers through her short blonde hair as she bobbed up and down on me. Her mouth was so wonderfully warm and wet. And the view of her heart-shaped ass hanging out from behind her bunched skirt was amazing. However, I wasn't up to the task. I hadn't stayed hard, I'd just taken time to go down.

"Nawww," Anna pouted with a smack of her tongue when she felt me soften in her mouth. She looked up at me warmly, her eyes filled with patient kindness.

"Sorry, I'm not a young man anymore." I shrugged in defeat.

Anna knelt up to bring her face level with mine. Then brushing my hair with her fingers, she teased with a giggle, "You're all right, Salt and Pepper."

"Hey..." I tried to protest, but she cut me off with another kiss. This time the taste of our combined cum was most prominent. God, it was good.

She steadied herself with a hand on my thigh, then traced her fingers across my wet skin. "Hmm, you're going to need another shower."

I looked down at my lap, glazed in her pussy juice. "No way. I'm never going to wash you off me." I reached up and cradled the side of her face, and I kissed her again.

Anna giggled into my mouth. As she pulled back from the kiss, she turned her face into my palm and sniffed. "Maybe you should wash your hands though," she smiled.

Realising that I was cupping her face with my right hand, I quickly brought my fingers to my nose. I could still smell her ass on them. I chuckled, "Oops, sorry."

Anna definitely wrinkled her nose at me this time as she returned the laugh. She stood up and pulled me to my feet with her. Leaving her to get dressed, I approached the vanity and began washing my hands. She ducked down beside me to retrieve her panties from the floor and stepped into them.

"You know what?" I mused while watching Anna's reflection pull her black panties into place, and smooth down her skirt over her hips. "Maybe I will stay in Sydney a few days."

Anna's head snapped up, a big, beaming smile spreading across her face. She had been busy poking her breasts back into her bra. "Certainly, Sir. I can definitely help you with that."

***

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and leave a comment.