All Comments on 'Special Birthday Gift'

by bbkf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story but...

Very nice first story but your characters need a little more depth and personality. I look forward to your next writing as I bet, like many writers, you will get better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

Absoutly perfect and thanks I need that today

Write more and if you like maybe we could write to each other about our thoughts and dreams

anything goes [wink]

njhntr2@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I wonder if your audience enjoyed the encounter

As much as the participants--Sex in a dressing room?-- Come on now.---Get real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Needs Much Work

Very little attention was paid to the ordinary rules of grammar or punctuation. The dialogue was stilted and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hell yes she agreed to come over. Very few

people would involve themselves in sex with her after she tested positive for HIV. Since you didnt ask she felt no need to tell. Hell in a few months when you tested positive you would never figure out where you got it anyway. The sex was fantastic and I loved it. Got the ditzy wife then fucked her husband. Bet if I really want I can turn both of them into my private playtoys. The doctor says it may be years before the AIDS has any serious effects on me with the new medications. Plenty of time to use those two toys.

cyzrecyzreabout 16 years ago
Dr Anonymous strikes again

Dr Anonymous is out there again. Since there are several Anonymous comments, we can easily assume they are all from the same person. Yes, there may be a few grammatical errors, but they are not so severe as to damage the story. The writer shows great promise and good imagination.

To make comments on the medical safety of someone's imagination is like a ship builder performing an appendectomy. Ridiculous!

Does the “good doctor” want everyone to test their imagination to make sure there is nothing but “safe sex” portrayed in these stories?

Why does the good doctor not identify himself, maybe we all could go to his office for advice on how our fantasies should be developed.

Anyone with so little self-confidence as to have to remain anonymous when commenting on a story needs to go home and dunk their head in the bathtub, holding it underwater as they count to five thousand.

It seems to me that they are probably keeping their anonymity so they can write their stories and no one will know they posted all the negative comments about the stories they read.

Writer, ignore Anonymous comments, they mean nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
re: Dr Anonymous strikes again

"Writer, ignore Anonymous comments, they mean nothing."

Hmm. There are five anonymous reviews: two negative, two positive, and one neutral. In fact, the praises give the story a higher rating than you did. By your "logic" the author should also ignore the praises. The anonymous praises should "go home and dunk their head in the bathtub, holding it underwater as they count to five thousand."

No, the real question is: are you really this fucking stupid?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another would be author who realized that he didn't have the agility to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Shaking a head doesn't mean 'yes'. Shaking is a 'no'. Nodding is a 'yes'. What kind of idiot doesn't understand that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous