All Comments on 'Special Dee'

by Flavian

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
slaverowanslaverowanabout 10 years ago
My husband is a plumber

And he could not stop laughing at the idea of a piss and shit bomb.

Neither could I. Very funny :)

Frankcheng123Frankcheng123about 10 years ago
Funny!!

Good Story. just the right "suspenseful lead-in... and then the bobmdrops... hahahah

JusttooldJusttooldabout 10 years ago
good

Revenge to the extreme. Loved it. Good job writing this story.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
ROFL

Great stuff, man! I'm still laughing from this one! :D

5 HUGE Stars!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Snicker :-D

Nicely done! I can so picture that "bombs away!".

Awesome!

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what imagination

5********s, M O L.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
IF THIS WAS SPORTS

he took the Special D and turned it into a major Offense, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not just a 5! But a new standard of revenge for Lit writters to top.

Wow great story. Dropping a shit bomb into a 300C (prick car...) while the cheaters go at it is epic. Special delivery indeed....

Top marks for Flavian..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Simple and Sweet

One of the best BTB stories I've read on Lit!

I hope others enjoyed it as much as I did.

BDEarth

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Implausible

But amusing. Poop jokes are always funny.

TexasBBTexasBBabout 10 years ago
fun story

enjoyed it quite a bit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice balance

Enjoyed the story, nice balance of revenge and not going too much over the top. Hope to see followup from Donna's perspective.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Great story!

I absolutely LOVED the ending. It is also great when the wronged husband can hide some assets.

dmhackdmhackabout 10 years ago
Nice job, Flav

Simple and direct storytelling. Can't beat it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I would have

filled the balloon with gasoline!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting how the offended party, the men, will break laws with impunity while

Justifying their actions because of a moral issue. For the slow witted readers, it's the equivalent of killing the guy who cut you off in traffic and then saying "be for what he deserved".

So we have voyeurism (a felony), assault, assault with a deadly weapon, assault wit intent, a potential attempted murder charge (considering an enterprising DA could make the case that using fermented excrement with NO guarantee that the victims would not have any open wounds that could be infected and the potential for parasitic infestation us a whole host of pathogens and virus) throw in the conspiracy charge, conspiracy to obstruct justice and the whole host of FAA rules that were broke which also makes it a FEDERAL case and that's just for starters. You have attempt to defraud by hiding assets and the rest of those charges that have left me mildly angry. Not with the wife, who deserved her divorce; but with the author who simply ignored all rules that inconvenienced him while simultaneously blaming his wife for cheating.

So it's ok for him to break the laws because it suits him; but she got what she deserved? So where's his jail time?

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Good fantasy

The stuff revenger's dream of. Thanks for writing and give us some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
anon 3/24

So which one are you? The cheating slut or the asswipe chasing married women? Must be one or the other to have so much concern about a relatively humorous revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow, nice fantasy

I enjoyed the story. Loved Enola Gay and ET, what is not to like about those things.

Too bad some folks don't know fantasy when they read it. Nicely done and well worth 5*'s. Most folks know that the REAL fantasy is that the guy came out better than even and not just living in a closet somewhere.

Thanks

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
There should be a cat

for well researched good writing like this. Humor?? Is that a cat? For me kids and crap and brilliantly hilarious revenge plots go down like a flushed gorbit of puke through collapsed and twisted lead piping amidst an asbestos outhouse. Dire and distressing. 2* FOR WRONG CATEGORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
disgusting

Your so-called hero is an absolute dropkick cunt who is every bit as evil if not more so than the wife. Disgusting btb crap.

katranmankatranmanabout 10 years ago
Great Stuff

5* -- What a humorous story with cool details! Very nicely done, I look forward to more of the same from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Read your story over a weak ago on s.o.l

Excellent job, this is your 7th story 2posted here on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it!!

the shit hit everything but the fan LOL

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 10 years ago
Eh, it was a bit boring

I just couldnt get behind this story. It was too technical and lacked true emotion, I read the revenge part and there was it was just "bleh". Handled correctly it should have been a hilarious pay back moment.

I suggest more passion and emotion in the future, maybe a bit more exposition on these devices like E.T.

Also a greater burn on the cheating bitch would be appreciated.

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
5*

Satirical humor is great. Just fantasy, folks, nothing to get upset over. My wife and I both enjoyed it. Husbands are usually royally screwed, so these fantasies are fun to read. Looking for more from Flavian.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
Average,

Novel revenge idea but story got bogged down in jargon. Not sure where the erotic part was, maybe a different category would suit. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

anon 3/24

It isn't voyeurism when someone is fucking in public - it's indecent exposure and their names on the sex offender list.

You, being such a stickler for legality, will surely take up the cause in the wife and her lover's arrest for such an egregious crime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Funny

This was the funniest story I have read on Literotica. I have friend who is into the little helicopters and visualizing the revenge had me grabbing a handkerchief to wipe the tears of laughter out of my eyes so I could continue the story! Thank you so much.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

ken philipsken philipsabout 10 years ago
Sorry - Didn't work for me

I read it right through, but then I don't know why. The husband was an awful nasty character, and as for dumping a bucket of shit...Sorry, didn't work for me.

IrfonIrfonabout 10 years ago
Laughed like a drain here...

...but only 5 Stars !!...

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
LMAO

A Sh!t Bomb LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Puerile Geeky Story

I am sorry but come on, lets get real this has absolutely nothing to recommend it. It is not about any form of erotica, or well written.

Why didnt he just go and deliver the package himself the the story could have been. I Poured the contents of a cemical toilet over my wife and her lover.

That way neither the writer nor the readers would have wasted any time. It might even have got a better score.

frasnostfrasnostabout 10 years ago
4 stars

A funny story and well worth the plaudits.

However, I can't shake the after-taste of the outraged ex-wife not letting ex-hubby get away with the shitty prank. In addition, I think there may be some kind of law which would take ex-hubby's hidden income into consideration if a shark of a lawyer was astute enough in spotting it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Nice

Any tale which involves a cheating cunt wife and her jerkoff lover covered in shit is an automatic five stars.

OH YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Let's see...

She cheated on him, got pregnant by another man, disrespected him thoroughly, and his big, satisfying revenge? She had to take a shower. Ridiculous. I agree, puerile is a good description of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I see all the bleeding heart cuckold lovers are out

The wife is a whore and any of you limp wristed sissy boy that are mad at the husband can kiss elephant balls. Good story except for the kid part.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
What angst among the anonymoose

This was a funny story and while technologically cutting edge, quite possible.

The pompousness of the anonymous complainers is just as funny.

I would expect it is not uncommon for husbands to put aside money when they realize their wives have very little financial sense. I also know of women who also squirrel away money because their husbands buy too many toys. That is very believable.

As to his revenge, most of the UAV observations were made in public places so there are no laws broken there. Yup, there was some destruction of property (car) and certainly some minor assault which all together, given the circumstances, might have resulted in some community service hours and perhaps a reduction in his settlement from Dean. Considering that the two sleezeballs had been cheating for years without consequence, this was a very minor, although completely effective, payback.

I'm glad he got the kids but I'm not sure how that happened, even with pictures. They weren't proof of her being a bad mother, only a cheating wife. But he wins and that was satisfying. Heck, his wife got an apartment and some alimony and after a VERY thorough shower was unharmed. So what are some posters whining about? Yeah, he got a bit of extra money. He deserved it.

amyyumamyyumabout 10 years ago
Cute and entertaining

and a truly "Special" revenge. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very funny story.

But I have to wonder if you just gave the FAA another reason to delay approval of your flying "toys"? And if Donna suspected you might not be the sperm donor for either child, I'm surprised she didn't do a little DNA testing of her own. She could have really stuck it to you if she knew that you weren't the biological Father of one or both kids. I dangerous game you played. But it was fun to read!

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
5* fun little story

A well written and fun little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well I'll be dipped in shit

Actually the cheating cunt will be. Good story, too bad napalm wasn't a viable option. This was an original idea. Five from me.

Saxon Hart

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Not nice story, but then we are on a porn site

Personally I felt that the punishment fit the crime. Hey gang, who wants to worry about Reality? Let's enjoy ourselves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

Like it very much. Thanks

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey, anonymous of the " Interesting how the offended party, the men, will break the law with impunity...." comment

FUCK YOU.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
One of the best Revenge and Reconciliation story!

Somebody who is on SOL (Storiesonline dot net) that reader should try to read Flavian's story "Biggest and Best". That story will not be here on Literotica.....or with low percentage likely.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
LOL

A very good Cruel and Modern Figaro Type Revenge story. 5***** To earn the children custody from the Mother is the two steps Revenge.......

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Finally got a chance to read this . . .

Fairly original plot, in my humble opinion. I think Donna and Dean were scum, so in a nice fantasy, they deserve to be dumped on. And it is just a feel-good revenge story, so Anon needs to quit taking it so seriously and just cool it. Of course a scenario like this would never happen in real life, but it's still funny. Waiting for more from this author. Thanks for writing. Four well-deserved stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A long, drawn out story that

could have been much better with red lines through half of it. The story didn't even start until page 3. Pages 1 and 2 were no more than ramblings about drones. Ugh!

If I wanted to read all about them I'd read a technical manual.

3*s is about the best I could do for this 4 pages of a 2 page story.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Good Author technic!

@ Anon The writting technic was the play with the 2 drons. The main instruments of the revenge was the 2 drons and the Author showed the ex wife guessed this on the birthday feast. Children bombing with ribbons,,,,,,,,,

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
deliciously funny

Okay, you all know my reputation as a flaming feminazi but damn! This is one hilaristurbingly flatulent fantasy. Terrific imagineering Flavian and I enjoyed the methodical methodology of your writing style. Heck, talk about anal obsessive!

Okay, here's a bonus question for all you ancient farts like me, who actually can remember the using real outhouses for our "necessaries". Including cutting up the Sears catalog for ad-hoc toilet paper.

The question is: What was the difference between an outhouse with a crescent moon cutout over the door and the outhouse with a star or sunburst cutout over the door?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
comical

She fit right in with the shit. She really deserved more shit, so to speak.

DWornockDWornockabout 10 years ago
5 stars - Creative, original, and funny.

It is doubtful he would get custody since the children were not involved in the sex acts. He might retain ownership of the house. However, she would be the one to live in the house until the children were legal age.

It would cost two to four thousand dollars but after removal, cleaning, and replacement of the carpet, seats and perhaps some other parts made of cloth, there would not be any remaining smell.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
DO THE WORDS "BOMBS AWAY"

and InComing have any meaning to some of us, TK U MLJ LV NV

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Had to read this one again!

Still funny as shit! Definitely an original revenge weapon. As was stated earlier, poo jokes are always funny. LOL

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
this was nothing but a cuckold with "some" balls story to me.

Dumb asses like ken Phillips ruined it for me to. Some how in his little cuckolds world the husband was at fault, along with a few others of cuckold lover union 69.

"The DNA results that said I had not sired this little girl would never see the light of day, if I could help it. I could not know for certain; but, given the way that Donna had insisted on being the one to name her, the probability was pretty high that Dean Winston had impregnated Donna with Deanne all those years ago."

Once again, it seem to me that your making the husband the ultimate cuckold, he is knowing raising another man kid. The wife slaps the shit out of him and he takes it like a little bitch. But I did like the revenge (3.5)

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
Still grinning

so many jokes come to mind but others have taken that path already. I am amazed at the number of posters who don't appreciate the humour for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Funny

Loved it. Laughed my ass off!

textosteronetextosteronealmost 10 years ago
Now thats was a great read.

Funny, enjoyable, well written. I can ask for nothing more. Well, maybe more torment towards the ex. There is never enough torment for a lying, cheating, slut whore. Is there?

blkhrtblkhrtalmost 10 years ago
5*

one slap! Means nothing. Beat the shit out of her- not gonna happen for he is a perfect gents. HAHAHAAA.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I do not understand

Why does Ken Phillips read almost every BTB story????

cueball961cueball961over 9 years ago
Bravo!

I loved it. Well written with a mix of pain and humor that worked for me. The revenge was wonderful, both inventive and mean while being hilarious, without being over the top. And the scene where he was putting his daughter to bed was wonderful. Five well deserved stars.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Modern Tech...

I wondered how long it would be before drones would end up in a story !

Good tale,..very enjoyable

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Settlement

I don't see why he should have to give her a bigger share of the community property just because he got the house.

The house wasn't part of the community property, and therefore shouldn't have been included in the division of assets.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Life is looking up for him

Yeah I know OUCH - but fuck it - I liked the story -

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
This Is A Shit Story!

Yes, a funny story. Would like to have read more about the 2 shit covered cheaters and what they did afterwards, all covered in shit. Like stories where the cheaters lose and the non-cheaters win. Thanks to our 'wonderful' court system (sarcasm), the cheating wife gets more than she deserved. Thanks for a fun story.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
The 'shit' hit the fan for the cheaters.

The revenge was very funny. It's something you absolutely expect from teenage pranksters so that threw the cheaters off Glenn's trail, for a while at least. Very good story and 5 stars!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THIS IS ONE "DEE" THAT CAN NEVER BE DELIVERED

and it will stay in the dead letter box at the USPO. TK U MLJ LV NV

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
Gave this one a 5

This was a great laugh and one of the best stories I have ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Three...Because.

Too much extraneous data crap that wasn't needed. Two pages (some info condensed) would have made it just right...a good read!

Thanks!

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
good read

wouldnt mind getting a little more detail about the wife (did she ever love him, feel any remorse, love her kids)

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
I was just her turn to be

the statue, that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice "shitty" fantasy but not even close to reality

It's not the Judge's choice to give him custody. Child Protective Services would have interviewed all family members together and separately and decided on custody. And She would have definitely gotten custody. She might have been able to prevent him from having ANY time with Deedee since she wasn't his biological child and he therefore had no reasonable claim to her. At the very least she could have used that against him. She would have gotten alimony equal to half the number of years they were married and the level would have been set by a Court formula. She would have gotten child support. If he was LUCKY she didn't get the house to use until the kids graduated. And once she figured out he was responsible for the "shit attack" guess what? She could have gone BACK to Court and had the custody, alimony and child support revisited. He's lucky if he doesn't end up doing jail time on the weekends. So while this was a funny fantasy, the reality is that he would have gotten hosed in Court, lost custody and STILL had to deal with the bitch forever. Remember with 2 kids they'll see each other at school events, every time they exchange custody, when they need to talk about braces, summer camps, vacations, etc. Then comes graduations, college expenses, weddings, grand children and more. SO She is NEVER going to be out of his life unless he deserts his kids and never sees them very often. Ain't life grand?

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Funny

Just a load of crap LMAO! The story was juvenile and implausible as hell but a good read nevertheless. I gave it five stars rating for the entertainment value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wannabe cuck bait

infantile and tedious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate cheaters

Good revenge

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
@Anonymous 10/24/15 Re: Custody

I realize custody cases vary widely by jurisdiction, and in any case are wildly unpredictable, but the biological parentage should be of little concern.

Dee-Dee was born into the marriage, and he has raised her as his daughter for 12 years. It is far too late to attempt to deny him his parental rights. Actual physical custody may have been problematic, but visitation rights are a no-brainer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That "revenge" was infantile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
infantile??

Perhaps.

I believe it comes under the YOU SHIT ON ME, I SHIT ON YOU category of what goes around comes around!

Anyway it was unique

GuentharGuentharover 7 years ago
5*

It was worth 5 starts just for the revenge dump on the cheaters!

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

pure wankel. five stars. thank you!

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
A romping good read!

It would only have been better if he had made some comment upon the ex's exit from the party such as; "Watch the skies. Keep watching the skies." (Taken from "The Thing From Another World", 1951)

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Maybe

my knowledge of the tecky side is deficient, but I couldn't see why they didn't see the shit bomb coming, as eg a drone would have been visible and extremely audible. Otherwise an amusing story and worth some good points. It's gets my vote on the humour side alone.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
Paternity

It makes absolutely no sense not to have done a paternity test with the first test when they were young, considering the knowledge that Donna had been fucking at least three others, the guy's gaping naivitee and trust in Donna makes even less sense, any sane person would have been at least a little curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bomb's Away!

Forget all the legal/money aspects. This measure of revenge was hysterically perfect,right up to "The Server's" reactions to the stink on Donna.

a BIG 5+ ,with a SPLAT!

StormKing33StormKing33over 6 years ago
5* A Funny Shitty Story

A 6* if he posted and emailed the videos to her and Deans coworkers, family, and friends.

In any case, it was an explosive crappy outcome for two cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story but,,,,,,

Great Story; but the bad guy obviously has money. Assuming he is Dee-Dee's Dad he could be on the hook for back child support payments. The math would be something like $500/month times 12= $6000/year times 12= $72,000.oo. That's not "chump change". So let's add a second chapter; He turns in his Chrysler 300S in for a used Hyundai. Donna the bitch then has to beg to come home as her "Sugar Daddy" is now "Sugar Shit".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
loving wife

11/5 He was such a stinker.

TriCoastalTriCoastalalmost 6 years ago
Hillarious

Five. One of the most innovative stories I've read on Lit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why

Why did he have to pay for Donna's apartment and why was he giving her alimony,she earns as much as he did.Also why on earth did he not tell her he knew about Deanne.?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Revenge can be sweet, or not

One of my all time favorite revenge stories. This took tech knowledge, imagination, and writing skill to bring to fruition. In short, she crapped on the marriage and he crapped on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why no child maintenance back money from Winston and why did he not tell his cheating wife he knew he wasn't DeeDees illogical father.?

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
What a Stinker!

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself in the title comment. This is the first story I have read using the eye in the sky for a Loving Wife story. Nice idea and the story was well developed and written. I now wonder about the old adage, “It all comes out in the wash”? Sorry, once again. Top marks from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why did he not tell Donna about DeeDee not being his biological child?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
On the Dean being Bio-Dad issue...

It's clear to me that he thought that if the info of Dean being Dee-Dee's bio-dad came out, then he would stand a chance of loosing her, so he kept quiet and didn't sue for child support. Maybe after she turns 18...

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Good plot

Again good plot. I would wonder what else was Indian guy recording when he followed the main hero and his wife without disclosing this ahead.

This writer is a capable plot constructor, it would be nice for him to team up with a more capable writer or editor. Too bad he seems to be gone.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
After

THe fact he loved his special DEE and did not want possible trauma to happen in his relationship with her obviously is why he kept it to himself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice revenge if you are 17 years old

But at his age it should have been extremely painful to the recipients as well. And when the bitch slapped him, that was assault and self defense would definitely have been justified. Nice plot, much too techno wordy, and way to wimpy a hero for me. Sorry.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 5 years ago
Turds from Nerds...

Hilarious, so funny. The cheaters deserved every bit of that stink bomb and I think it's a perfect way to BTB. He was so proud of that car and now it will forevermore stink. It won't even matter if someone can actually remove the stench, he'll always imagine he can still smell it, thus, no more bragging about his car. Thanks for posting.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous