Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her idyllic retreat was shattered as a core of burning iciness hit her hard in her stomach, making her gasp for breath and jack-knife her body into an abrupt and wholly unplanned sit-up. Her eyes flew open, and she stared in uncoordinated confusion into the face of Mike, as he stood over her, managing to look down on her, even given her current elevated position. Gradually her mind focused, as her eyes did, on the can in his hand, condensation misting its glowing scarlet livery. She stared incredulously at the drink can as it lay in her lap, dislodged from her sun-worshipping tummy by her sudden change of position. With a feeling of outrage she looked up from her study and straight into Mike's eyes. She was transfixed by the intensity of his gaze, and wondered how it was that she'd never noticed the deep brown of them before. It was like losing herself in a pool of dark chocolate, with tiny flecks of gold dusting the inviting depths. She could feel herself sinking, going deeper down in, and luxuriating in the richness and the warmth of his visual embrace of her. His voice when it came was nothing more than a minor distraction, low and husky, a rougher compliment to the smoothness of those eyes.

"Thought maybe you'd like another drink to cool you down. You could get overheated out here, with the sun toasting you."

She swallowed, wanting the drink, but unwilling to move and lose the moment. As their gaze remained locked, she felt an icy shiver move down her spine, like a late echo of the cold blast on her tummy. The difference was that this chill was born of desire, not shock.

Mike was the first to look away. As he raised his can and drained it, Jaq found she was watching his throat as he swallowed, hypnotised almost by the gulping action as he drank the cola. She watched a trickle of sweat roll slowly down through the stubble, and the oil smears, down towards his chest, which was on plain view thanks to his unbuttoned overalls.

She felt light-headed, and wondered briefly if she had been in the sun too long. She rubbed her stomach, still feeling the knot of tension originated by the freezing can, and perpetuated by her sudden desire for this compelling man. A smile played across her lips, and as if in a daze she watched herself shake the can, and point it at the semi naked torso gleaming hotly just a few inches away.

'Plunk, fizz' – an innocuous noise, and all that signalled her actions as she whispered,

"Perhaps you need to cool off, let me help…"

And then an almighty roar rent the air, as a torrent of cold cola hit Mike full force across his chest, and cascaded further down into the depths below his stomach, like a black waterfall irresistibly bowing to gravity's will.

Jaq watched mesmerised as the fountain of fizzy dwindled to a stream of sticky bubbles dripping off her knuckles where they were clenched tight around the can. She was still in a trance when Mike shook his head in disbelief and shock, hair flying, and then raised it to look her full in the eyes. His were narrowed and glittering, nearly as sparkly as his wet chest was. But the look in those eyes brought her sharply back to the real world, and to what she had just done. With a little shriek she flung the can at him and pushed herself forward, scrabbling and sliding down the windscreen and onto the bonnet with a little bump, leaving a small dent that would puzzle the body-shop later. She half fell, half jumped off the bonnet, and started to run, then changed her mind as she realised she had nowhere to run to, and she turned to dodge back behind her van. Her heart was pounding, and she felt as if here legs were going to give way. She was horrified by what she had done, after all, this was a customer, moreover a customer who had done her a favour, and she had just drenched him with his own goodwill gesture.. What on earth was she thinking? The simple fact was of course she wasn't thinking, just reacting. And it was clear now that she couldn't rely on her reactions when she was around Mike, he was too disturbing, and provoked her in ways she wasn't used to.

She paused to catch her breath, and thought maybe she should say something, apologise at least. Mike was stood on the far side of the van from her, watching her, but saying nothing. He'd pushed his overalls off his arms, and they were loosely knotted about his waist now. Looking at him stood there, she wondered what it would be like to lick him dry, and she grinned in spite of herself, a fact which Mike, watching her closely, noted with satisfaction. She was enjoying this! Good, because he fully intended now to enjoy her!

"Umm, Mike, I'm sorry, I don't know what happened there…"

It sounded lame, and untrue, and Mike evidently thought so too.

"Really Jaq? I'd say what happened is you deliberately threw your drink all over me. Isn't that about it?"

She giggled, and clapped her hand to her mouth, ducking down a little out of sight, and hoping he hadn't heard her. What if he got nasty? Reported her? She could lose her job, and she didn't like the thought of that. Fighting hard against the urge for hysterical laughter, she ventured

"Uh, no, no, it was an accident, honestly… I just… forgot it was a fizzy can, and shook it a little to mix it" she called, her eyes clenched tight shut and her fingers crossed, as she prayed for him to believe her.

"Oh really?" said a voice in her ear.

Jaq shrieked and shot upright, opening her eyes she found herself imprisoned by an arm on either side of her shoulders, hands resting on the side of the van, and Mike stood face to face with her, close enough for her to be able to smell the sweet tang of the drink on his hot skin.

"I heard you say something about helping me to cool down" he whispered, "or was that just wishful thinking on my part?"

He cocked his head, face very close to hers, and smiled at her. She straightened up, took a deep breath, mentally shook herself and tried compose her thoughts, feeling her self control fraying.

"Well I may have thought you needed cooling off after your antics in the barn, and who can blame me? You leap on me, practically rape me, all because I was thirsty, and you leave me out here in the heat so long it's no wonder my nerves are shot, I'm half deluded by heat and thirst!"

She folded her arms, a tricky job in the limited space between their bodies, but essential if she was to put some space between them. And she glared at him, chin up, defiant outside but trembling inside. God she wanted him to kiss her! And stroke her, and – she quickly slammed the door of her mind on those thoughts, and concentrated on staring him out.

It wasn't easy.

He continued to look intently at her, that smile still playing about his lips... his lips... she couldn't help looking at them, noting their shape, their strength. They seemed to fill her vision, and she couldn't draw her eyes away from them. Her own lips twitched, as if anticipating how a kiss would be, and her fingers itched to run over his, following their outline, tracing their curves, and feeling their warmth.

"Right, so I practically raped you, did I?" his voice sounded harsh, and cooler than before. Those eyes bored into her again, knowing her thoughts.

"Well, no, of course you didn't, bad choice of words, I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me today…" her voice trailed off.

She slumped a little where she stood, horrified to find that she felt perilously close to tears. Mike moved closer, put one of his huge hands around her shoulders and pulled her to him, stroking her hair with the other, absently, as if soothing silly girls was second nature to him.

"C'mere, it's been one of those days, I know, I've had 'em too." He comforted, still stroking her hair, still holding her close. She sighed, and relaxed into his embrace, unfolding her arms and just leaning on him, forgetting about should and should not, drawing comfort from his warmth and solid strength. She wriggled a little, snuggling in tighter, and she snuck her arms around his waist. His body felt so hot, and hard, she couldn't stop her hands from stroking his back, it felt so right. She told herself it was a natural reaction to him stroking her hair, a primitive mutual grooming instinct kicking in. And all the time she was justifying it logically to herself, her heart was giving her snorts of derision and disbelief, and probably making rude gestures too.

She turned a blind eye to it. But she also carried on stroking Mikes back.

She was growing hotter, her chest felt as if it was glowing, absorbing the heat from Mike's body, and adding it to her own, fuelling her inner furnace. But she didn't want to move.

"Feeling better?" he asked, dropping a light kiss on top of her head, and filling her with joy at that unexpected but delightful gesture.

"Mmm… yes, some.." she muttered against his body.

"Good, because you've dried my top off nicely" he chuckled.

Jaq gasped. "Was that all you were up to?" she demanded, trying to push him away, and failing.

"No, but it was a nice side effect." He grinned, and stepped back, letting her appear to win the battle of strength. Glancing down, he noted "now you're the one who's wet…"

A brief glance confirmed that her shirt was not only damp but totally transparent. Despite the heat her nipples were standing to attention, the material clinging lovingly to their shape, faithfully reproducing every bump and seeming to enhance the caramel colour, making it very noticeable. Blushing furiously, she went to fold her arms and turn away, and for the second time that day found her wrists held fast by Mike.

"Don't," he said quietly. And she stood still for him, holding her breath, feeling her whole body flush under his gaze and the heat suffusing her loins.

"Mike-"was as far as she got before one of her breasts was gently encompassed by his hand, and her fight was over. He squeezed it gently, tugging at it, and Jaq let out a low moan and leant forward into his caress. Releasing her other wrist he grabbed her ponytail, using it to tilt her head back and he lowered his lips onto hers for the kiss she had been wanting. Jaq responded eagerly, mashing her smooth lips against his rough ones. She felt the stubble of his face grazing her skin, and heard the blood pounding in her ears, and she wanted to feel more of him. She wrapped her hands around his head, winding her fingers into his hair and pulled him harder onto her mouth, opening up to him and nipping at his lips with her teeth. He growled and shoved her back against the van, his tongue filled her mouth, huge and strong, and she sucked it, and her own tongue joined it in its dance of discovery.

She felt his hands tugging at the knotted cheesecloth between her breasts, and his mouth left hers, dropping to the curve of her neck, and dusting it with gentle kisses, before his tongue blazed a trail of fire downwards, towards her cleavage, making her squirm with barely controlled lust.

Another sharp tug, a breath of air, and Jaq's chest was as bare as Mike's own.

Time stood still as Mike's lips brushed her skin, teasing it into an almost unbearable state of awareness. Slowly he explored the canvas of flesh before him, tasting the curves and revelling in the quivers his roving mouth induced. He reached the rosy peak of one mound, and laid the flat of his tongue on it, covering it, becoming a blanket of moist warmth. With exquisite slowness his tongue read the Braille of her stiffened nipple, its bumps telling him of her need, her desire, and the dull ache in his groin mirrored that need, told of his own arousal.

He drew her breast into his mouth, taking as much of the milky white globe as he could, holding it there and sucking on it in short hard bursts. Jaq wailed aloud, all false protestations swept aside by the lust coursing through her, and her desperate longing for this man to take her, and make love to her, to fill her body and her soul with the ecstasy she now knew he could give her. A hand kneaded her other breast, pulling and squeezing at the malleable flesh, firmly but not harshly, drawing the nipple out and rolling it between those rough fingers. Had Jaq not been so distracted she might have wondered at the delicacy of his touch. As it was, her legs were barely supporting her, and her insides had long ago turned to water. She felt unsteady, and out of control, and she was long past the capacity for rational thought. Her breathing was fast and ragged, accompanied by soft moans and whimpers, and her fingers were digging into his shoulders and his head, alternately trying to push him away, and then pulling him tighter against her.

Unable to contain the pressure building in his balls for much longer, Mike reluctantly released her breasts, and his hands went to her shorts, fumbling with the button and the zip, undoing them and wrenching both shorts and knickers down together in one pull. Jaq wiggled her hips, helping gravity increase its hold on her clothes and stepped out of the discarded pile. Her hands flew to Mike's hips, and she found him already pushing his overalls even further down, and she helped him, urgently pushing at the damp and greasy fabric. She felt his cock spring free, and she wrapped her hand around it, balking a little at the heat and hardness of it. It was iron, covered in peach – soft skin. Stroking its length, she licked her dry lips and swallowed, quaking a little at the thought of the imminent act. She felt his balls, hot and heavy, and squeezed them gently.

Mike groaned and grabbed her shoulders, pushing her hands away from touching him. "Jaq, I can't wait any longer, if you're going to say no, for God's sake say it now and leave, or else I'm taking you, right here, right now" he hissed, gritting his teeth and clenching his jaw, not even sure he could stop if she asked him to, her touch was driving him mad with need.

"Oh Christ no, don't stop Mike, please, just fuck me!" she whispered, reaching up to kiss his face.

Mike pinned her against the van's side, kissing her back fervently. He slid his hands down her sides, over her hips, and round behind her. Spanning her bottom cheeks he dug his fingers into them, noting their softness and growling against her mouth. Jaq whimpered and thrust her hips towards him, wanting to rub herself against the hardness of his cock, to feel him finally touching her aching sex. His fingers slipped down the cleft between her buttocks, parting them a little, and then moved down underneath them, moving quickly onwards until they finally brushed her pussy lips. Stifling a groan and with a surprising turn of speed for one so big, he bent swiftly and grabbed hold of her thighs. Straightening up again he both lifted her and spread her legs wide in one smooth movement. Pressing her back against the metal he leant forwards into her, his cock seeking for her inviting depths. It nudged her lips, parting them, and she strained to move herself towards it, little whimpers of desire escaping her.

"Please, please, please – "was all she could manage, and then with a grunt of effort Mike thrust into her, burying his throbbing prick deep inside her cunt in one movement. Her slick wetness made it so easy for him, coating his shaft with a silky lubricant unrivalled by anything man-made. He put his hands on the roof of the van to steady himself, and bent his thighs a little, supporting her weight partially on them. He took a deep breath, and tried to calm himself, to prolong the pleasure of being buried inside Jaq's pussy, feeling her muscles gripping and squeezing his cock, for all the world as if she was milking it.

Jaq wrapped her legs up around his waist, her arms around his neck, and began to rock her hips, muttering for him to fuck her hard, fuck her hard!

Abandoning any attempt at restraint Mike obliged. Pulling back his hips he slammed forward into her, over and over, rocking the van with the urgency of his thrusts.

Jaq cried out at the violence of it, and responded in kind. Unable to match his thrusts, pinned and impaled as she was, she dipped her head and sank her teeth into the flesh of his shoulder, sucking and biting in the fever of her passion. Mike howled as this act of primal lust sent him over the edge, and he fell against her, crushing her, his pelvis a blur of frantic fucking as his balls emptied their boiling contents deep into her womb.

Jaq felt herself coming hard then as Mikes pubic bone ground against her swollen clitty. She cried out, her voice muffled by the flesh of his shoulder that still filled her mouth, and she tightened her arms and legs about him as she struggled to keep from crying in the throes of her orgasm. Hot tears spilled down her cheeks anyway, running down and dripping onto his shoulder, mixing with the little smear of blood that bore testament to the sharpness of her teeth, and the strength of her passion.

She whimpered and clung to him, eyes tight shut, feeling the thudding of his heart matching her own, and the heat of his skin against her, and the sharpness and discomfort of the metal on her back. She heard the birds singing in the trees around them, and felt the slight whisper of the warm breeze as it touched her naked body, drying the light sheen of perspiration that had been glistening there.

She heard and felt all these things, and wondered how the world could carry on regardless around them, when she felt so totally different.

Mike stirred, and let Jaq back down to terra firma. He crooked his curled index finger under her chin and lifted, tilting her face so he could kiss her lips, her cheeks and finally her forehead. He pulled his overalls up, knotting the arms loosely about his waist again, and then bent and collected her clothes. Holding them in one hand, he took hold of her hand in his other, and without a word he led her across the yard towards his home.

Clad only in her shoes and flapping shirt Jaq walked quietly beside him, feeling as if she were in some strange dream. Was this really her, naked in the farmyard, damp and sticky between her thighs, being led who knew where by a battle-scarred warrior? She smiled. It was her, and she was enjoying herself. Gone were the nerves, the uncertainty of intent, and the battle of words in the flirting game.

This was just a woman and a man enjoying each other in the most natural of ways.

Entering the kitchen Mike spoke for the first time since their frantic coupling.

"Are you still feeling hot?"

His grin betrayed that there was more to his question than first appeared.

Jaq smiled up at him, and nodded, wondering what was coming. He let go of her hand, dropped her clothes onto a chair, and crossed to the fridge/freezer.

"Beer, Coke, orange juice, wine?" he called from inside, the sounds of rummaging carrying clearly through the still cool air of the kitchen.

"Wine if it's white or orange juice, thanks!" she called back, thinking that it didn't matter about drink driving today, seeing as she was only going to be a passenger when the breakdown lorry turned up. The breakdown lorry! With a start she glanced round for a clock, wondering wildly what the time was. To her relief it was only half past 4, still another hour to go at least. Only another hour! Jaq's heart stopped, and then sank, as what would have seemed an eternity before now shrank to an all too brief moment of time.

Mike was opening a bottle, and she studied his back, watched the movement of his muscles, and noted the bruise already darkening on his shoulder and a smile wiped the frown from her face. Surely this wouldn't be the end? There had to be more, an encore performance at least.

Jaq accepted the glass of wine with a sheepish grin, one arm holding her shirt together, making an attempt at modesty. With a bottle of beer and a box in one hand, Mike grabbed Jaq and pulled her after him, laughing at her blushes as her shirt gaped open again. "C'mon Jaq, I like the view, don't deny me that!"