Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anneski
anneski
32 Followers

He pulled her behind him along the corridor, and started up the stairs, grinning back at her, prompting giggles from her at his mischievous expression.

They ran along the hall and into a bedroom – Mike's bedroom. Jaq gazed around, again surprised by what she saw.

A room full of light and luxury.

A big wooden bed, with 4 curved posts but no canopy, simple but elegant. A cream jacquard quilt with a deep fringe covered the suggestion of a mountain range of pillows. The floor was wooden, fine grained and silky looking, scattered with plush rugs in rich autumnal shades. Pictures on the wall seemed to be mostly Monet reproductions, colourful and pleasing to the eye. Up-lighters were set discreetly into the walls, and the one window was curved and deep, and fitted with a window seat. The sun shone in through it, bringing the room alive with warmth and beauty.

She twirled around, her shirt flying open and she laughed aloud, full of joy at the discovery of more of this 'other side' of Mike.

He smiled and took hold of her as she spun by, pulling her to him and kissing her. He pulled her ponytail free from its band and threw the band across the room. He ran his fingers through her hair, lifting it, and Jaq shook her head, settling the dark hair around her face and across her shoulders. She sipped her wine, relishing its chilled sweetness, and Mike took the glass from her and put it on a little table next to the bed, alongside his beer and that mysterious box. He pushed the limp shirt from her shoulders and she kicked her shoes off, and finally she was naked before him. She swallowed, suddenly a little nervous. Gazing into her eyes Mike loosened and stepped out of his overalls, and then his boxer shorts, having lost his shoes somewhere along the way. He performed that most elegant of manly manoeuvres, the one – legged stork removing his socks, and then he too was clad only in skin.

Jaq stepped forward, and kissed his chest, running her hands lightly up to his shoulders, and then back down his arms, luxuriating in the feel of his body. She laid her cheek against him and sighed, a happy sigh. Wrapping his arms around her as if protecting her from the world, Mike guided her to the bed. They fell onto it still embracing, and they let their hands, and lips, and tongues explore each others bodies, stroking, and licking, kissing and caressing, a relaxed voyage of discovery. Jaq came to rest on her tummy, with Mike on his side next to her, stroking her back, and caressing the nape of her neck, causing sighs of delight to rise unbidden from her lips, and her hips to gyrate, as if her the erogenous zone of her neck were directly connected to the nerve endings in her pelvis.

She lay there, eyes closed, luxuriating in the feel of Mike exploring her body, and she felt as if she could stay there forever. She felt his movements and let her body respond as it wanted, no longer worrying about appearances or clever word play. She paid no heed to the rustling of paper and the shifting of weight on the bed, relaxed as she was, and when Mike slipped a hand between her thighs to explore more intimate regions, she groaned in pleasure, feeling her pulse quicken, and she raised her hips, pushing her bottom skywards to make access easier for him. He pulled her back into a kneeling position, ass raised invitingly, and head and back bowed, supporting her weight on her forearms. She whimpered as he found her damp and open and slipped a finger inside her, probing her depths slowly but thoroughly. Another finger brushed lightly over her clitoris, and she gasped and pushed herself backwards, searching for its touch again, wanting Mike to stroke her into ecstatic oblivion.

A firm slap on her upturned cheeks brought another gasp from her, and caused a reflex clench onto the finger still buried inside her. Her eyes flew open and she squealed in shock

"You spanked me!"

"Yes, I did. Shall I do it again? After all, you were a naughty girl… throwing a drink at me like that! Shocking lack of self control!" Mike said, with a smile in his voice.

He accompanied the question with another slap for good measure, and Jaq's eyes widened and she dug her nails into the thick quilt, as an electric tingle jarred her pussy, making her feel as if she were leaking all over the bed. She had never indulged in corporal punishment as a sexual activity before, and she was shocked by how horny it made her feel. The sting of his hard and calloused hand made her throb from the very tip of her pouting clitoris to the little puckered rosebud of her anus. She bit her lip as she felt her pussy swelling and growing wetter, and in her mind she could picture herself pleading with him to take her, and she found herself thrusting her ass up higher, hoping for another slap, but not quite daring to ask, for fear he should think her perverted.

He chuckled, and squeezed and pinched her proffered cheeks, which were glowing quite delightfully even after this brief chastisement.

"Right then you little minx "he crooned, "Time to cool you down a little!"

Jaq sighed, a little breathless and disappointed "no!" as he withdrew his finger, and she drooped her head, breathing more heavily, as her body responded to her lust, and readied itself for Mike to join with her, to become part of her flesh, and to cause her to convulse in the throes of orgasm. Her breasts ached for a caress, and she rocked a little where she knelt, brushing her engorged nipples against the rough texture of the quilt, sending a frisson of excitement through her, making her shiver with the thrill of it. She caught her breath as a cool breeze crept between her legs, and then she shrieked and jumped as something hard and ice-cold nuzzled into her hot and gaping cunt. In the few seconds it took her to recover her senses and try and move away, Mike had her held fast, his strong thigh under her pelvis and against her thighs, both supporting her and preventing her from lunging forwards, and his left arm encircling her waist, holding her still, whilst his fingers were advancing through the silky hair of her mound, to the jewel of her clitoris within.

The coldness burned as the icy probe burrowed deep inside her, numbing her, and she screamed and wriggled, teetering between sexual arousal and fear.

"Shhh, relax, I got you a lolly from the freezer" Mike soothed, as his fingers sought and settled upon their goal, and a deep shudder from Jaq confirmed he had scored a direct hit.

A lolly? She shuddered again, as Mike's insistent fingers sent shock waves through her, and her muscles clenched hard in response, clamping onto the ice pole holding her open, and drawing a cry from her at the unexpected surge of sensations generated by that spasm. Her insides ached with the cold, but through the pain flowed pleasure and she hardly knew what to do with herself to relieve the intensity of the feelings wracking her. She began rocking, matching his thrusts as Mike continued to both cool her down and heat her up – a heady combination. She switched off the part of her mind that was still incredulously telling her she was enjoying having an ice lolly fucking her, and just let herself move, feeling her orgasm building, as unavoidable as the melting of the icy phallus within her.

And then she was coming, her body afire with the force of it, and she fell forward across Mike's leg, her thighs trembling with the violence of orgasm, too shaky to support her. She sobbed Mike's name aloud, as she buried her face in the bed, digging her fingers in and out, like a cat flexing its claws. A strange cocktail of woman and orange flavoured water gushed down her thighs, and as the lolly faded to a sliver Mike flung it from them, let Jaq collapse onto the bed and he swiftly laid himself between her spread thighs and replaced the ice prick with his own hot one. With a groan he eased himself into her, finding her still throbbing from her orgasm. She cried out as he parted her lips and slid into her chilly depths, and he took hold of her hips, in case she should try to pull away. He wanted her so badly he couldn't have borne to wait. The initial chill made him shiver, and a twang of conscience smote him for a second as he had a taste of what Jaq had taken. Then heat blazed through him as Jaq arched her back, pushing herself back onto his cock, and begged him to fuck her.

"Please, fill me up, I fucking want you to spunk inside me you bastard!" she spat out.

The sound of proper little Jaq swearing like a whore spurred him on, and he draped himself over her back, trapping her, and forced himself deeper into her softness. He rammed her hard, and with each thrust he hissed his feelings in her ear, making her moan and thrash beneath him in lustful ecstasy.

"Yeah, you like this Jaq? You like having me stretch that tight little pussy of yours around my fat cock? I'm gonna empty my balls right up inside you, gonna fucking fill you with my cum, oh yeah, then you're gonna cum again, while I fuck you even harder, so I can feel that cunt of yours sucking me dry, like the greedy little spunk bitch it is. You want that baby? Yeah, you like the sound of that? Old Mike fucking you till you can't walk? TELL me what you want!"

And Jaq shouted for him to fuck her, to fill her, to make her beg for him to stop, and despite the handicap of his weight pressing upon her, she bucked and writhed with abandon.

Mike felt himself start to come, and seeing the tempting sun bronzed flesh moving provocatively beneath him he repaid Jaq in kind and bit deeply into the curve of her shoulder, sucking at her hot flesh as if he were a seasoned vampire.

"Fuck yessss, oh fucking Christ yes!" Jaq howled, desperately trying to find strength to force her herself even further back onto Mike's twitching cock as he emptied himself into her.

And then everything was still.

Jaq was squashed under the mountain that was Mike, but in no hurry to move. Her breathing was as laboured as his was. They panted, and gulped for air, bodies still joined and pulsating, a deep satisfaction replacing the urgency of a few moments earlier. A warm glow spread through Jaq as Mike kissed her neck, and her shoulder, and brushed the hair from her cheek to stroke it with his knuckles.

How long they laid there she didn't know, but the shadows lengthened, and the room grew cooler. They changed position, and cuddled, and Jaq was totally content.

The bliss was shattered by the sound of a heavy vehicle crunching across the ruts and gravel of the yard.

Jaq shot up in horror, heart pounding, realising it had to be Ray, with the recovery truck, and she was naked and in Mike's bed!

Mike pushed her back down; kissed her, and said "Don't you move."

He grabbed his overalls from the floor and thrust his legs back into them, and shrugged his arms into the sleeves. He slipped out of the bedroom, and Jaq cringed and shrugged the bedcover around her shoulders, noting even in her distracted state that it was very wet and sticky, and would need a good wash once she had gone home. The window was open, and she heard the slam of the door, and Ray's voice calling her name. She tiptoed across to the window, peering out, craning her neck to see what was happening below. She saw Mike appear and have a brief conversation, then Ray clapped Mike on the shoulder – and Jaq was sure she saw him wince, and she suppressed a giggle – and then Mike was starting the van and turning it, Ray was lowering the ramps on the lorry, and just a few short minutes later her van was leaving the yard tied tightly to Williams Brothers Recovery Vehicle.

She sagged back down, relieved at not having to face Ray, but wondering what had passed between the two men.

Mike ambled back into the bedroom, whistling one of his old faithful tuneless numbers, and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Ok?"

She nodded, querying

"What did you say to him?"

"Just that you were feeling rough, possibly had a mild heat stroke, so rather than wait around here for hours, I gave you an ice pack and got you a taxi home."

He stretched, flexing his arms above his head, then linking his fingers and cracking his knuckles. Jaq sighed in relief, and smiled at him.

"So then… question is… do you want – would you like – to stay the night? Because, if you're wondering, I would like that very much. And it is Friday; we could maybe spend the weekend together… If you aren't busy, I mean of course you may well have plans and all…"

Mike trailed off, and looked at her, anxiety and uncertainty suddenly showing on his face.

Jaq stood up, stretched herself, and let the quilt fall to the floor.

"Well, I don't have plans, I'd enjoy being with you, and besides, I think there's something you have to do"

His brow furrowed as he studied her.

"There is?" he quizzed, half smiling, still unsure of what was coming.

"Yes," she purred. "You quite explicitly told me not to move, and I did. So, don't naughty girls deserve to be disciplined some more?"

And she giggled, sticking her tongue out at him, and laughing at the joy and relief in his face, as he growled and advanced upon her, saying

"Oh yes, you are going to need disciplining on a regular basis I can see!"

And he ran his hand down one of the bed posts suggestively, grinned at Jaq, and wondered aloud if he had any thin rope handy.

anneski
anneski
32 Followers