Special Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers

"Dear Missy", Steve began the email. "You said you wanted me to let you know how things went after the massage session. Well, last night, I slept all the way through, and didn't need to get up once. And my lower back felt better than it has in a very long time. Your idea worked.

Thanks so much.

Steve"

Melissa replied:

"Hey, Steve. I'm so glad it helped! :-) I know you work long hours, but from what I've read about the prostate, it's good to schedule a few sessions in sequence to get it back into better shape.

Just let me know when it would suit you. I don't mind staying after my regular hours if that will help out.

Melissa

PS: Did you have any lingering soreness?"

"Hey again, Missy.

Maybe Thursday would work for you - if you wouldn't mind seeing me at around 6 again?

No, I didn't have any soreness afterward at all. In fact I felt the best I have in a long while.

Let me know if Thursday will work. If it doesn't, though, we can try another time.

Steve

PS: I looked up the article we talked about with regard to men's prostate health

PPS: I hope you weren't creeped out by me...well...getting...nevermind.

"Hi Steve

Thursday @ 6 works for me. I'll plan to see you then.

So glad you're doing better. :-)

I guess I need to thank you for letting me try out the prostate massage that I had read about. It is neat to know that it helped you out, and it was kind of fun trying out something that was new to me.

The article on men's prostate health and ejaculation? Yeah, it was an interesting article. I ought to look it up and re-read it.

Melissa...aka Missy

PS: Oh, don't worry about the 'nevermind' part, Steve. It was just an involuntary reaction. I didn't mind at all. In fact..."

"OK, Thursday at six it will be. See you then.

Thanks for pretending not to notice my 'involuntary reaction'.

Steve"

"I didn't say I didn't notice it...I very much did notice it! Just didn't want you feeling bad about it happening."

Wednesday evening Melissa decided to look online for anything else she could find about natural treatments for the prostate. She Googled videos on 'prostate massage', hoping to find something helpful. What she found was not at all what she expected. The first links that popped up were porn videos of women massaging men's prostates...and penises at the same time! She was curious enough to watch one. After a few minutes, she realized how aroused she had become. Oh my goodness! Melissa had never visited any porn sites, but she couldn't resist watching two more short videos. As she watched the third video of a woman massaging a man's prostate while masturbating him, she masturbated and brought herself to a strong orgasm.

Feeling very relaxed and drowsy, she was still determined to try learning something else about more legitimate ways of using massage to help Steve's prostate. She narrowed her search parameters, and finally found something helpful. It was information on a martial arts page. In an article badly-translated from Chinese, she found explanations and a few drawings of massages to build one's vitality and strength. The simple drawings illustrated massages of the spermatic cords, the testicles, and the perineum. One sentence on the page mentioned that these self-treatments could also help prostate problems. She already knew about massaging the perineum, but the other information was new to her. She'd keep it in mind for Steve. But would she simply tell him about it...or would she try it out on him...?

The heat had been oppressive all week. It seemed that everyone was wearing the shortest and lightest-weight clothing possible when outdoors. Indoors, though, it was cool enough to dress normally, even in long-sleeves.

When Melissa arrived at work Thursday morning, she discovered that the a/c was off in her office. She contacted the landlord who gave her the number of the company that contracted to take care of the mall's heating and cooling. She called. There was no way possible that they could get anyone there before Friday around noon; the heat-wave had all their technicians working over-time. Crap!

She made a quick dash to Wal-Mart and bought a few fans for her office. She'd have to make do. She made it through the first two massages pretty comfortably. But the office was uncomfortably warm and stuffy by the time she finished with her third client. The windows were the type that don't open. She was perspiring heavily now.

On her noon break, she started calling clients to see if they wanted to re-schedule. Two did; two didn't. She only got Steve's voice-mail, so left a message. She decided to go home to shower and change clothes. She had worn slacks and a short-sleeved knit top, and had soaked them with perspiration. She would wear shorts and a sleeveless top or tank top back to work.

She hadn't shaved in a few days, and took time to shave under her arms, her legs, and the sides of her pubic area.

While she showered, Melissa thought about what she could wear to the office. She had always dressed professionally, but knew that she couldn't work in the type of clothes she usually wore - not in the stifling heat. She decided to dress as coolly as possible; her clients would have to understand.

Then she remembered that Steve would be coming at six, and decided to dress a little provocatively. She was still a shapely woman, even though she wasn't as young as she once was. She looked pretty darned good! She dried herself as she looked in the full length mirror. She was dissatisfied at how she had shaved her pubes - it looked crooked. She moistened the area again, applied shaving gel, and spread her hips apart, getting all the hair from between her thighs and off her labia, and narrowing the patch of hair and making it look symmetrical. As if anyone would see it but her, she inwardly rolled her eyes.

She put on a white bra with sheer cups, and a white tank-top made of thin fabric - not sheer, but nearly so. Then she pulled on a pair of very lightweight white cuffed short-shorts and slipped on some sandals. Melissa didn't put on any panties. Satisfied that she looked quite cute, and that she could work in the heat comfortably, she headed out to work.

She had a female client at 2, and was able to give the massage without perspiring. The woman had commented at how good she looked in the shorts and tank-top. The fans kept the warm air moving, and her attire was lightweight enough that she felt comfortable. Just as the next woman came in at 4 o'clock, Steve returned her call. He said if she was comfortable, he didn't mind keeping the appointment in spite of the lack of a/c. After all, he reminded her playfully, he'd be undressed, anyway.

After the last client's massage, Melissa washed her face, combed her hair and rearranged the bun, and applied a little lip gloss. She was satisfied with her image in the mirror. She was a little anxious with anticipation about Steve's appointment, and tried distracting herself by making a few notations on the clients she had seen that day.

Steve came in just a few minutes before 6. Missy greeted him from behind the reception counter. "Hey, Missy. I like your hair up that way," Steve said with a smile.

"Thanks. I had to put it up off my neck, because of this heat" Melissa said as she stood up, fanning herself with both hands in emphasis.

Steve's eyes widened a little as he saw what she was wearing.

"I hope you don't mind that I'm not dressed like usual - I soaked through my outfit this morning, so went home and showered and changed at noon. It isn't bad working without the a/c in this outfit, with the fans blowing."

"Mind? I'm not sure how to say this, Missy...and I hope you're not offended...but you're a very attractive woman...and that outfit is very...flattering."

Melissa felt herself blush as she turned and started down the hall toward the massage room. Steve admired her tanned, smooth, bare legs as he followed her. Her shorts ended at the bottom of her buttocks.

"Go ahead and get undressed, Steve," she said as she showed him into the room. "I'll be in with you in a few minutes."

The massage room was definitely warm, but with the fans going, it was comfortable for Steve once he undressed. He lay on his back on the table, under the sheet. But the sheet made him feel warm, so he got up, put the sheet on the counter, got a hand-towel instead, laid back down, and just covered the front of his pelvis with the towel.

When Melissa returned, she said, "Good idea," pointing at the towel. "Most of today's clients bunched up the drape sheet some. One of the women this afternoon just didn't use the drape at all, she was so warm."

"Who can blame her? Can you believe this heat? Too bad your a/c went out - but I guess you've managed to partially adapt with your wardrobe." Melissa stood to Steve's right as she talked. She noticed that his eyes kept shifting between her face and her cleavage.

"So...your last session helped a lot, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah, as I mentioned when I emailed you, my back felt better, I didn't have to get up in the night, and I felt better, in general."

"Excellent," Melissa answered. "I'm thinking let's focus on the prostate and related reflex points today, then next time, I'll do the full-body massage as well as the prostate. Sound OK to you?"

"Great," Steve replied, closing his eyes, trying to relax. He was silently recounting the multiplication tables, hoping to offset or delay getting an erection.

Melissa moved the towel a little lower, exposing his pubic area. She noticed that he had evidently trimmed his pubic hair shorter than it was the last time. She oiled her hands, and began checking for tender areas.

"Are these spots still tender, Steve?" she asked.

"Yeah, but not as much as they were a few days ago."

"Good," she replied as she began to massage along the top of his pubic bone. She stopped when she found a tender point, and made small circles with her fingers, until the tenderness went away.

Steve felt his penis begin to swell just a little; he couldn't help it. It was a reflex, after all - so Missy had told him last time. He tried to relax and think of financial spreadsheets. Eventually the tenderness was all gone, and she was able to glide her thumb all the way along the upper edge of his pubic bone with no discomfort for him.

Next she pressed right in the center of where his bladder was, pushing with more firmness. Steve flinched and raised his head.

"Guess I don't need to ask if that's tender or not, do I?" Melissa said, as she began to work on that area, gradually getting it to relax. When he had raised his head in response to the tenderness, he had a good glimpse of Melissa from the side. He hadn't noticed her figure much before; she was attractive and shapely - maybe 10 years younger than he. He laid his head back down, and stared at the ceiling. The tenderness dissipated as it had with the other sore points.

Next, Melissa lowered the towel a bit further, exposing the upper part of the shaft of his penis. With lightly-oiled fingers, she began massaging along the front of his pubic bone. There were a few mildly sensitive areas that didn't take long to ease. Next she traced the underside of his pubic arch, similarly finding a few tender points. As the soreness went away, her touch felt good, and Steve could not help becoming more erect.

Melissa continued massaging his pubic arch even after all the soreness was gone. It was obvious that Steve was aroused. She could see the exposed base of his penis thicken, and could see his erection bulging upward, slightly raising the hand-towel. She liked knowing that she had made him respond this way. She was fascinated.

She stopped the massage, and re-positioned the hand-towel so that it fully covered Steve's erection. Steve looked at her, and could see that her nipples were erect. "Um...I'm going to have you turn over now..." She quickly added, "Since you just have the towel, I'll step out of the room. You can lie face-down on that wedge again." With that, she left the room. It seemed the most professional choice, allowing Steve to preserve a little bit of modesty.

Steve got off the table once the door closed. He was totally erect, and his penis bobbed as he got the wedge from the corner of the room, positioned it on the table, then got ready to lie on it. It was still too warm to lie under a drape-sheet. Considering that Missy was going to be working on his prostate again, and he would be exposed, anyway, he positioned himself on the wedge, not attempting to put the hand-towel in place. His still stiff penis pointed down toward the table, and his face rested in the cradle of the massage table. He kept his thighs together as he waited for Melissa to return.

Melissa had been embarrassed to say much to Steve about their brief email exchange while he was face-up, but she felt brave now that he was prone.

"Comfy Steve?" she asked as she applied oil to her hands, then started massaging Steve's left buttock.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he replied. His penis was detumescing now, and soon would be limp again. He was relieved. When Melissa found a tender point, he flinched, which made it easier for his erection to deflate.

"So, you looked up the article about men's prostate health...and masturbation?" Melissa asked. Her bashfulness was fading away.

"Uh, yeah." He flinched again as she worked another tender point. After a moment, he said, "Who knew there would be that kind of side benefit for...ejaculating."

Taking a breath, and using her professional tone of voice, Melissa asked, "So...did you?" She felt her face and chest blush as she waited for his answer. Her hands switched to his other buttock now.

It was seconds before Steve responded. "Yeah, I did," he answered quietly. "I haven't done that for...a long time."

"Cool," was Melissa's reply. "Maybe...I dunno...I mean...maybe a guy ought to do that a couple times a week...to stay healthy."

Steve felt secure, being face down. There was the illusion of detachment that made it easier to speak frankly. "I guess. It felt good and all...but I rarely do it. It reminds me that my life is kind of lame. And...it doesn't feel nearly as good when I do it myself. But, hey, if it'll help my prostate, I guess I'll make a point of doing it...more often."

"I want to assure you, Steve, that you definitely didn't 'creep me out' with your erection. As I said the other day, it sometimes happens to guys when someone massages near the pelvic area or upper thighs - it's involuntary. And...it's OK with me to talk about you engaging in some 'self love' so you get this prostate thing to improve." She finished with his buttocks, and touched one hand between his knees as she said, "Go ahead and spread your thighs wide apart for me again."

Steve felt himself beginning to swell again as Missy's hands began working along the inside of his right thigh. 'Involuntary' or not, he felt self-conscious.

Melissa's hands were on Steve's thigh, but her eyes were watching the process of his penis becoming stiff. It was a fascinating process to watch. He was much bigger than her husband had been. "I notice that you keep yourself smooth down here...that's kind of nice...not many guys do that...."

Steve blushed. "Yeah, well...I...um...started to shave down there years ago...my wife...ummm...wanted me to try it...and it got to be a habit I suppose. Nobody but me sees it, but, I do it anyway - out of habit."

Her fingers continued their kneading motion upward along his inner thigh. Without thinking, she began to say, "I've been single for years..." She stopped in mid-sentence, and switched the massaging action to his left inner thigh.

"Yeah, I've been single a long while, too," Steve answered, though he wasn't certain why Melissa had made that particular comment. "Guess maybe that's why I have a strong...'involuntary reaction'." He giggled. As Melissa's hand brushed against the skin of Steve's scrotum, his penis twitched.

"Frankly, it's nice to know a man still gets a 'reaction' in response to me," Melissa said.

"Heck, the way you look in that outfit is enough to cause a 'reaction' from any guy", Steve quipped.

"Why thank you," Melissa answered sweetly. She finished Steve's upper inner thighs simultaneously, with the fingers of each hand pressing against his thighs, and the backs of her fingers trapping his scrotum in between them. Steve gave a soft groan. Melissa could see that a droplet of clear fluid had appeared at the opening of Steve's penis. She thrilled to witness his arousal. She, too, had become moist.

Next, she drizzled a little oil between his buttocks in preparation to massage his perineum. She began with her thumbs near his tailbone, massaging in small circles when she found a tender point. Then she worked her thumbs lower, spreading his cheeks as she did so. She found a few tender places, which she kneaded. She was eager to get to the places she knew would be pleasurable for him - as well as therapeutic, of course. She wanted to see his semen once again. She rested her cupped hands on his buttocks as she used her thumbs to massage around his anus. Steve sighed as she gently spread his opening.

Next she would move on to his perineum. She remembered that he had begun to leak more clear fluid when she massaged there a few days ago. She paused and got the hand-towel Steve had used to cover himself. She boldly took the shiny end of his erection between the thumb and fingers of one hand and positioned the towel to catch his discharge, then released him. The action thrilled Melissa, and her heart pounded; she hadn't touched a man for...years. The rigid heat and weight of his flesh felt wonderful.

Steve's eyes had opened widely with a start, and his entire body flinched when he felt Melissa's touch. Oh! My! God! She had just nonchalantly repositioned his erection for him! In seconds, he felt Missy's fingers massaging his perineum. She found tenderness in the same spot as a few days ago, and commenced to massage it. As the tenderness abated, she pressed more firmly. As she did so, he was pretty sure that he felt a droplet or two exude from the tip of his erection. Melissa watched with lustful fascination as she watched a clear drop of lubricating fluid drizzle from Steve's penis onto the towel.

As she continued, Melissa asked, "How's it feeling, Steve?"

"Once the tenderness is gone it feels...great!"

"Perfect," she said, as she moved her fingers to attend the base of his shaft where it began beneath the skin of his perineum. Trying to sound professional, she volunteered, "I did some more research on therapy for prostate problems."

"What'd you find?" he asked.

"Well, it took a while. I tried Googling for some kind of instructional video. You know there are tons of videos out there that show how to do all sorts of things. That'd didn't work out as expected, so I kept trying, and eventually found something on a martial arts site."

"Wait," he exclaimed. "You found no videos on the subject, but you hit pay-dirt on a martial arts site?"

As she continued to work her fingers, she said. "I didn't say I didn't find any videos - just not what I expected."

"What did you find?"

She paused before answering. "When I Googled 'prostate massage' it brought up thousands of videos. But they were...um...well...they were sexual."

"What do you mean, 'sexual'," Steve asked. "Tell me it wasn't gay guys doing their thing?"

"Not the ones I watched," Melissa said as she worked the tension out of Steve's pelvic floor muscles. "They were very hetero. I watched...three of them."

"Ahh..." Steve commented. The massage was providing a combination of relaxation and arousal. "You must have liked what you were seeing?"

She thought a while before answering. She was crossing the boundary between health care professional and patient with Steve. He was sexually aroused. She felt the changes in her own body that signalled peak arousal. Even though she needed to dress skimpily to be able to work in the heat, she also admitted that she chose the shortest, flimsiest outfit - because of Steve. They were about to talk about a sexual topic. And she was admiring his genitals. What to do? Change the topic? It was a little late for that. Just allow the topic to unfold? Admit to Steve that she was turned on by the videos? Could she even make a good decision while fondly gazing at this guy's genitals?

Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers