Special Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers

"I really want to do this Steve. I really want you to watch me...and...I really want to watch you jerk yourself off."

"I never did that while anyone was watching."

"Me either," she typed, "but I always wanted to. Let's do it."

"Ummmm...OK," Steve typed, his mouth dry, his fingers trembling.

Melissa had a seductive smile on her face. "OK, I can change the angle on my cam and zoom in and out. I doubt that you can, though. But you can tilt the screen toward you like you're starting to close it, and we'll see if that will work. I REALLY want to see your hand wrapped around your cock."

Steve tilted the screen a little, so that he could be seen from the knees up.

"Perfect Steve. Except I want you to be like me - naked. C'mon and take everything off while I adjust my camera."

Steve stood up, wriggled out of his T-shirt, and pulled his boxers down. His erection bounced free. He felt a little silly, but the arousal overwhelmed the self-consciousness. Melissa adjusted her camera and herself so that Steve could see most of her. She leaned back in the chair with her thighs spread, and massaged her breasts. Then she typed, "Play with yourself for me Steve. I'm gonna watch you while you stroke your cock...and I want you to watch me make myself cum."

Steve leaned forward to type, and Melissa typed, "You don't need to type, I just caught on that you have a built-in microphone in your laptop, too. I can hear you. I don't have a mic in mine, though. You can just talk instead of typing."

"You look really good, Missy. REALLY good," Steve said, as he wrapped his hand around his erection.

She spread her hairless outer labia apart, showing Steve how wet she was. He could see that her inner lips glistened with moisture. Then she slid one finger inside herself. She could tell from Steve's expression that that really appealed to him. She was incredibly aroused to watch Steve's hand slide up and down his stiff penis. She sat forward, and typed, "Steve, I really want to see you jerk off until you spurt your hot cum. What do you want to see me do? Tell me and I'll do it. Anything." Inhibition had been suppressed by the alcohol.

Steve stroked his erection, then used his other hand to massage his balls, while he continued stroking his cock. "I want to see your fingers inside your... pussy...then hold them up so I can see how wet you are." Gladly Melissa slid two fingers inside herself, then in and out a few times more. Then she held her wet fingers up closer to the camera so Steve could see the shiny moisture on them. The sight was quite arousing to Steve. He leaned a little forward, still holding himself, and looked intently at the monitor. As he did, a clear droplet formed at the opening of his cock. Melissa put her fingers to her mouth, and licked them slowly while gazing into the camera. She could see Steve's hand moving up and down his erection.

"I want to watch you finger yourself until you cum, Missy." She smiled and nodded. Steve remembered her invitation to tell her what to do. "I want you to lean back in your chair, put your thighs over the arms of it, and position yourself and the camera so I can get a great view...then I want you to use your fingers on yourself until you have an orgasm. I'll make sure you have a good view of me, too, while you're doing yourself."

Melissa got into position and adjusted the camera just as Steve requested. She was so hot and wet that she knew it wouldn't take long for her to make herself cum - especially with the added stimulation of watching Steve play with his hard cock. She so very much wanted to watch him ejaculate again - this time by his own hand.

With the palm of her right hand, Melissa began rubbing over her erect right nipple, making circles with her hand. The second and third fingers of her left hand were positioned with her swollen clitoris between them. She slowly moved them up and down, sliding the hood back and forth while keeping pressure on the sides of her clitoris. She matched the speed of Steve's right hand as it slid up and down his rigid cock.

She moved her right hand to her left nipple and began gently twisting and tugging at it. For some reason she didn't understand, she would feel sensations in her pelvis when her left nipple was sucked or stretched or twisted. This increased stimulation heightened her pleasure and brought her closer to climaxing.

Steve had been moving his hand slowly, savoring the new experience of being watched and watching someone. The intensity of his arousal urged him on toward orgasm. He began to move his hand more rapidly now, focusing the rubbing on the upper part of his penis and the head. He thought he could see moisture grooling from her cunny into the crack of her ass.

Missy matched his pace with her fingers, feeling the familiar sensations of the approaching climax. It was almost there. Almost. She started to rub her clitoris side to side now, moving her whole hand rapidly.

Her hand was moving so fast that it almost appeared like a blur on Steve's monitor. He saw the look of concentration on Melissa's face, and knew she was about to orgasm. Now was the time. He moved his hand a little faster, and felt the climax begin. At almost the same time, Melissa's body tensed and her hips bucked up and down in her chair. Her mouth opened as she released a scream of pleasure that Steve wished he could hear.

She usually closed her eyes when she climaxed, but she watched every second of Steve ejaculating. Oh, she loved to see it spurt out of him! Some of it drooling onto his hand. She had been able to hear his groans of release.The waves of her orgasmic pleasure began to quiet. She stopped rubbing herself and they stopped together as he milked the last of his semen out of himself.

Each of them sat for seconds staring at one another, unmoving, hands still on genitals. They they smiled at one another. "That was so cool, Missy," Steve said as he began to straighten up in his chair.

Melissa sat up straight, too, and typed. "That was so hot, Steve. Amazing!"

Steve had ejaculated onto his leg and the floor. He leaned over to pick up his shorts and used them to wipe the semen from his leg and hand while Melissa watched intently.

"Thank you, Steve. That was awesome! I know I'll sleep like a rock tonight."

"Me too," he typed instead of spoke. "This was great! Who would have imagined today would have turned out like it did?"

"I know!" she replied.

"Hey, tomorrow is a work day, and I'm feeling all relaxed and drowsy."

"Me too, Steve. Let's say goodnight."

"Nite Missy"

"Nite nite Steve"

Each turned their monitor off.

And each sat in the dark for a moment and wondered.

Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers