All Comments on 'Special Needs Tutoring'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
Cute Story!

And it's true that women "of a certain age" know what they want and set about getting their needs met. Having a teachable young stud is a bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not sure why

I begin each reading session on new Loving Wives page. I only venture to the other areas when I see an author I admire posted one in that genre. Perhaps you are not well known over there.

You are just what the LW genre needs at this time. An accomplished wordsmith with imagination creating new scenarios. Add to that fact, you could be called prolific. SEVENTEEN stories in not quite seven months.

I certainly hope you feel rewarded by the applause you have been receiving. Remember you cannot please everyone especially in the LW genre. Some well and long defined ''cliques''

You might have noted a few do not agree with your stance on cheating. For what it is worth, one of your detractors has after numerous attempts failed to score above 4 on his LW STORIES. I believe he is jealous as you easily exceed that standard.

Well done and Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Is It True?

My wife was diagnosed with second stage breast cancer in 2013. She was treated with chemotherapy and has to take medication everyday. After the chemotherapy there was no more enjoyable sex for her. In fact sex was painful every time we try it. In 2016 it was found that the cancer has spread to her liver and lungs. It is amazing that Betsy could enjoy sex immensely as if she was a healthy person.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
More on this

The only complaint I have is this story could have gone on, this one was interesting but you seem to have a predisposition to short stories that really should be longer. That said this is a really good story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

He got some very serious practical training while finishing his degree!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mc's mother is a bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...

SIMILAR Stories