Special Needs Tutoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly acted as if we'd only met a few times and introduced me to her granddaughters.

"Shelby, Georgette, this is Cody. Cody is the son of one of my dearest friends. He helped me with a project recently. He's quite a catch ladies."

"Grandma, geeze, thanks for embarrassing us."

I extended my hand and Shelby, the gorgeous one, shook it gently. I offered the same to Georgette but she stepped in and gave me a hug.

"Nice to meet you Cody, I'm Georgette."

Georgette and I spent the next few hours glued to each other. She's on scholarship at the university, studying to be an attorney. Shelby isn't her sister, she's her cousin. Georgette's mother and Shelby's father are Molly's children. I was able to pick out Georgette's mother as the likeness to Molly was unmistakable.

Having taken the day off I took a chance and asked Georgette out for dinner and dancing. Although she turned me down for today, I had a date for Friday.

As I gathered my inebriated mother, Molly pulled me aside and whispered "Betsy died with a smile on her face. Maybe in a few months you could stop by for dinner?"

"I'd like that."

My date with Georgette was quite enjoyable. She's smart and very confident of herself. We had a great time and agreed to do it again the following Friday. At the end of the third date we had a vigorous make out session in my car. She asked if we could go out again the following night.

I think we were both thinking the same thing as she wanted to come to my room after we finished dinner. All of the things my mature teachers had taught me came into play as Georgette had several orgasms. She really liked me doing her orally. Just a guess, but by the time I took her home on Sunday afternoon, she had come a dozen times.

Georgette and I have agreed to be exclusive with each other. Over the last six months I've learned what falling in love feels like. Georgette has started on birth control and we're now having bareback sex.

I've attended several of Georgette's family functions. Shelby seems very jealous at these get togethers. Molly tends to avoid me, but I catch her smiling at me from afar. It's evident that Molly is very well off. Georgette's mother is possibly a little too friendly towards me.

I got a pleasant surprise recently. A check arrived from Betsy's estate for just over forty six thousand. I think of her often. Now I can quit my job and focus on my studies. I have an internship lined up and expect to graduate in a year.

I might have to wait another year, until Georgette graduates, before we get married.

Molly doesn't attend the card game when my mom hosts. I still make the liquor runs. Seems like there's a funeral every other month. Some things never change.

12