All Comments on 'Special Number 3'

by SBstories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved it! Can’t wait to read more of Rose exploring her new powers, finding herself more and more aroused with all of it, and putting herself in kinky harms way. More please!

DefileDefileover 6 years ago
More!

I want more! So damn sexy.

SBstoriesSBstoriesover 6 years agoAuthor
I do want to write more...

The more people follow and support my website, the more I'll be able to write and share with everyone.

DominantwhisperDominantwhisperover 6 years ago
4 stars

The concept is appealing and you have definite potential, but you need to provide more of a physical description for your characters in future stories. Things like hair color/length/style, eye color, height, complexion, etc. Details are very important. I look forward to your next work!

SBstoriesSBstoriesover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the constructive feedback

I see what you're saying. In good honesty, I tend to be vague on such details on purpose to allow everyone to have their own mental construct that fits their ideals but I understand how such an approach doesn't work for everyone. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSBstories@SBstories
Simple Being, middle name Creative. Writer and artist with a penchant for themes of Female Dominance, Hypnosis, and Mind Control. My thoughts are my own except when they're not. I write micro-fiction, flash fiction, short stories, create femdom mind control captions and photo...