All Comments on 'Special Procedure'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 6 years ago
Love Asians

I love stories about hot Asian men on top! Thanks for Dr. Wu!

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 6 years ago
Good story

I need to find a Dr like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Oh fuck I read this twice and both times I spurted a huge load!!

KenJamesKenJamesover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback from Charles

"I found your story extremely erotic - please answer here ( I'm bi and in the closet , would love to hear from you)"

Charles, if you're reading this, I need your email address before I can answer you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
randyarse

ho my god what a storry had two wanks readen it shot my cum all over my cock and balls keep the stories comming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*****- (5-) HOT! LIKE IT VERY MUCH: MY CUP OF TEA

Dear Dr Wu:

I would LOVE to be examined by you.

Kindest regards,

Anon Bi-Merakli

Canada

Dear KenJames:

I will check your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want an exam now :)

I think I need a prostate exam........ :)

Janetand2small4herJanetand2small4herover 6 years ago
The first time I had a prostate orgasm...

I was tied to a Hyatt hotel room bed, naked as the day I was born, and an attractive Dominatrix sodomized me from behind. She must have been a Girl Scout because the knots she had tied totally immobilized me and she had a bondage gag in my mouth. I could not protest or offer any resistance and I had no advance warning she was going to fuck me. It hurt the first five minutes or so and then her dildo slid deeper into my ass and I groaned in my throat. I realize my erect cock was fucking the mattress and my buttocks were rising to meet the dick fucking my ass. When I came it was the most awesome orgasm I had ever had as she told me, "Going forward, to be a complete man, you will require a hard cock buried deep in your boi pussy."

jjfronjjfronover 6 years ago
Me next, please...

Great story...well written...if only it would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If only

A big fantasy of mine. I known. A dr couldn't take the risk of losing his license....but if only😈 Anyone in the central ohio area want to play doctor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If only....when

I’m in central Ohio and I would do anything to play doctor like that.

BimaleAJBimaleAJover 2 years ago

I want a doctor to take me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mmm......my #1 fantasy! I shave from neck to knees, wish just once I'd get a horny Dr. who could recognize my insatiable lust for cock in my tight, squeaky clean asspussy! How I'd love to have the exam go like this, it'd be heavenly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES