All Comments on 'Special Request'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Did you read this before you posted it... awful, yuck, just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The very worst ever

It does not deserve to score a single point. I think I might start to write as this is the worst I have read on this site.

Goddess_MeridiaGoddess_Meridiaabout 8 years ago
honey

you need to proofread this a few dozen times, then give it to someone else to proofread as well, then get an editor and maybe then it could be worth something...maybe a 1?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lollll

This story was awful. Please just no more lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

A rape story actually about rape. No "oh turns out she actually enjoys it" rubbish. As for the people who are leaving bad comments. Notice most are anonymous who have never written a story in their lives anyway so who cares about them. English isn't your first language so I think you did well. Carry on and ignore the trolls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You got my attention and I loved the ending. What happened in this story is more than plausible to have happened in real life, even if it was in segments and spread out over time. If you ever want to make a follow-up of this story, here's a thought: all financial transactions leave some or other trail and criminals are only human, so they fuck up. If you want (only if you want) you could write us a 'revenge' story. When you said that her 'husband and friends' were looking for her, you've already created a posse. I loved this story and would like to know who ordered her humiliation.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

Ps and why she had to be marked by half of the symbol of most labour parties, the spade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad

It makes no sense. How can the husband not know she was a whore with the 'Black Owned Whore' tattoo and the black spade on her ankle?

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Try to make your stories at least a little realistic. This is garage and a waist of 10 minutes of my life. Do better in the future or find a new hobby.

JT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous