Special Ring Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off of her and she jumped up and ran to the bathroom, came back with a fresh warm towel cleaned herself off and then sucked my cock into her mouth, blew me a few moments, then wiped me off with the towel. Once she was finished, we went to the kitchen and Megan was just finishing putting the food on the plates. I laughed and said that was really great wake-up call. They both blushed and we sat down to eat.

Emmy asked, "Master, what kind of remodeling are we planning out for today?"

I laughed and said, "We are gonna make some really good changes to make this house even better. I have already thought up ideas on the bedroom."

Emmy smiled and said, "Well Master, Megan and I were thinking about changes that we wanted to make to the kitchen as well."

I smiled and said, "Good,then we are gonna do all those changes today and make this a real home."

They both smiled and said, "Sounds good to us." Once we finished eating, we all worked on cleaning the dishes and got them all done in about ten minutes. After we finished cleaning up I took the girls by the hands and pulled them to the living room. I told Emmy what I would like to do is change this whole room and sort of close it off from the rest of the house and make one wall a complete couch with recliner type foot rests and reclining back.

Emmy smiled, "I know what you have in mind Master. Just make the wish and I will do it." I told her I wished for the living room to change the way I wanted it. Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command Master." Instantly the room changed and a wall appeared cutting it off from the kitchen dining room area.

After a few minutes a new TV appeared along the wall opposite of the wall couch, a brand new coffee table appeared in front of the couch, all the furniture changed and recolored to a black color with a red outer rim. A huge rug appeared in the center of the living room; printed on it was a Dragon wrapped around a genie lamp. Megan giggled when she saw it all change in front of her eyes, "Wow, it looks really nice. This is gonna be a great room to have a movie night in."

After we finished up with the living room, we headed to the dining room and kitchen area. I told them, "Well ladies, I am gonna leave this room to the two of you. Emmy, I wish whatever changes you and Megan want to do to this room will happen."

Emmy said, "Your wish is my command Master." Emmy and Megan started running around the kitchen and dining room pointing out changes they wanted to make to each other. Once they sorted their ideas out, Emmy and Megan stood back at the entrance to the dining room and Emmy did her magic. The whole kitchen started morphing, first cabinet doors, next the fridge and stove all changed colors and brands. Then the dining room changed to a wrap around table that went around two walls and lined with chairs all sticking to the black and red color designs. The linoleum floors both changed to a black hardwood floor with a high gloss.

I was amazed at the changes they made to the kitchen and dining room. I gave them both a kiss and told them that it all looked beautiful. I looked at Emmy and said, "I wish all the floors in the house had this same black hardwood floors that they put in the kitchen/dining room areas."

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command Master." Her eyes glowed and instantly all the floors changed.

I said, "Let's move onto the next area of the house, the game room." Once in the room I told Emmy that I wished the wall in the back was extended left to right a few feet and outward at least another five feet.

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command Master." Her eyes glowed and instantly the room changed in size. I said, "Next I wish that the three TVs were each bigger and a circular couch put in front of each TV." I also wished for shelves to be lined up under each TV filled with games and decorations.

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command Master." Her eyes glowed and the whole setup around the room was changed, furniture and color.

I smiled and said, "Perfect, now this looks like a real game room." Emmy smiled and said, "Glad you like it Master. What's next?"

I said, "Next we are gonna turn two of the other rooms into a huge walk-in closet. If we are gonna have so many girls in the house, we need a closet for them to store their clothing in."

Megan and Emmy said, "Seriously, your gonna give us a closet the size of two bedrooms just for us girls to put our clothes in."

I smiled and said, "Why not? This is your home too and there is gonna be three to four girls in the house, so you guys are gonna need enough space for clothes and shoes." They both started giggling and started making up plans for the closet.

Emmy smiled, "Master, just make the wish. We have the design ready to go."

I chuckled and said, "I wish you would change two of the bedrooms into a massive walk-in closet for clothes and shoes to your specifications." Emmy giggled, "Your wish is my command Master." Her eyes started glowing and instantly one of the bedrooms doors disappeared and the other door changed into a double door.

After I walked in I saw what they had done. I was sort of amazed at the whole concept they created for the closet. There were clothes racks on all three sides of the room with two walls covered with drawers for folding clothes and another wall covered in shelves for shoes. With a wall mirror on the last wall, the girls were happy with their new closet. Megan said, "Now we just gotta fill this closet up with clothes and shoes."

I laughed and said, "We will deal with that later. Now we gotta go and finish the remodel of the master bedroom."

I told Emmy I wished the bedroom design I had in my head would be the new room. Emmy smiled, closed her eyes and said, "Your wish is my command Master." Her eyes opened and started glowing. Instantly the whole bedroom changed, furniture and all. The bed became huge taking up one whole wall and half of the wall next to the bedroom door. The TV changed and became bigger on the wall in front of the bed and a huge bay window appeared behind the bed. The girls ran and jumped on the bed, laughing the whole time. Emmy giggled, "Master, this is awesome. This bed is huge and so comfy."

Megan agreed and said, "Let's test the new bed out Master." She and Emmy laid on their backs and spread their legs open.

I laughed and said, "That can wait till later. We gotta get the house ready for Erica's visit later." They had a disappointed look on their faces and I just laughed and told my horny, little pets, "I am sorry, but tomorrow after Erica decides whether she stays with us or goes, we will break in the new bed."

They giggled, "Yes Master, sounds fun. Hopefully she decides to stay. I think it would be fun to have her around." Megan giggled, "I know what kind of fun you're thinking about," Emmy blushed. Megan and Emmy started giggling. I told them there is one more thing I wanted to do to the house but we need to be clothed for it. Emmy smiled and made some clothes appear on all three of us.

We walked outside to the front of the house and I told Emmy, "I wish that the outside of the house was made of black stone like the wall around the back yard." Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command Master." Her eyes started glowing and instantly the outside of the house changed to black stone and the roof had a black onyx colored shingles covering it.

I asked the girls what they thought of the house now; did it look good to them. Emmy and Megan both hugged up to me and said, "Yes Master, it looks amazing." I pulled them back inside and we sat back on the couch and watched another movie together. After we watched the movie we went and took a shower, cleaned each other off and went to bed. The next morning my phone woke the three of us up.

It was Erica calling "hey Scott, I hope I didn't wake you and Emmy up, but I am off work today and have three days off. I was wondering if I could come over and hang out." I told her to give us about 45 minutes and to bring a swimsuit, that we were gonna have a pool party.

I got up off the bed and smacked Emmy and Megan on the asses to wake them up. They giggled and got up. I told them Erica was coming over in a bit so we need to cook breakfast. Emmy put us all in swimsuits in the blink of an eye and we headed to the kitchen. I started making biscuits while Emmy did the eggs and Megan the gravy. The food was almost done so Megan ran to the freezer and pulled out the hashbrowns and fried them up. We were just putting food on plates when there was a knock on the door; Emmy ran to answer the door. Emmy grabbed Erica's hand and pulled her through the door, gave her a hug and kiss and introduced her to Megan.

I had just sat the last plate on the table and said. OK everyone, let's eat before the food gets cold." Everyone gathered at the table and started eating. Erica said she loved coming over here since we know how to cook. Living by herself, she only ever ate simple to fix meals.

Once we all finished eating I told Megan and Emmy to take Erica out back and talk while I cleaned up the dishes. They asked her, "Where is your swimsuit?"

Erica said, "It is under my clothes." No sooner did she say that than Megan and Emmy grabbed her clothes and left her in nothing but her very tiny bikini. I got my first good glimpse of Erica's body. It was almost like Emmy's, except a little bigger in the ass and tits. Emmy grabbed Erica's ass and squeezed it as they walked down the hall.

Megan giggled and grabbed her other cheek. They walked side by side, ass in hand all the way outside. I finally got the dishes done and started heading out back. Once I walked out the door I noticed Erica and Megan by the pool, both naked and then felt Emmy yank my shorts off.

I laughed and said, "OK, if that is how you wanna play it. I grabbed Emmy around the waist, picked her up and carried her down to the pool and tossed her in. Then I turned toward Megan and did the same to her. As I turned around, Erica was sitting behind me and my cock hit her across the right side of the face. She looked up at me, licking her lips, grabbed my cock and started giving me a hell of a blow job.

Megan and Emmy had climbed out of the pool and got into a 69 position on the edge of the pool. Erica just looked over at them for a second and then went back to sucking me off. I saw her slip a hand between her legs as she started playing with her very wet pussy. I heard Emmy and Megan both moaning loudly, adding to the sexually charged atmosphere.

Erica let go of my cock and got up on the edge of a chair and said, "Scott would you be my first. I have wanted you since that first day we were together." I said before that can happen we have something to tell her and ask her. Erica sat back puzzled, "Like what?" I called Emmy and Megan over to us and told them to start explaining things to Erica.

I sat down and listened as they explained everything to Erica. Once they finished explaining things, Erica gave a smile, "So you're telling me Emmy is a Djinn, Megan is part of your harem linked to you and Emmy by mind and life span. Not only that, but you are offering the same thing to me, extended life, and a great place to live. I would not have to work for the electronics store anymore, and I could have all the sex I wanted with any of the three of you?"

I nodded and Erica smiled, spread her legs and said, "Well let's seal the deal. Come take my virginity from me and make me part of your harem Master." I walked over to her, picked her up, gave her a kiss and Emmy grabbed my cock, lined it up with Erica's pussy just in time for me to slip inside of her. Erica put her head against my chest and started crying, "It hurts." I asked her if she wanted me to wish the pain away.

Erica shook her head, "No Master, please just be gentle. I knew it would hurt losing my virginity, but I gave myself to you, so please just be gentle with me until it starts feeling better." I gave her a kiss and slid slowly in and out of her. After a few minutes of the slow penetration, she started moaning and wrapped her legs around my waist. Erica looked directly in my eyes "Master it feels very good now. Please fuck me." I started picking up speed and hearing her pleasured moans started going harder and faster. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Megan and Emmy were back in a 69 and their moans started increasing.

I told Emmy I wish that all three of you were linked in pleasure, whatever one of you is feeling all three of you will feel. Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command Master." Instantly, they all three erupted and pulled me into the deep end of the pleasure pool with them. I shot a big load inside of Erica and it triggered another orgasm from her which also triggered one in the other two girls.

I wished them all back to normal and Emmy barely able to talk said, "Your wish is my command Master." Once everyone had calmed back down, Megan and Emmy both came over to welcome Erica into the harem. Emmy and Megan both went between Erica's legs and cleaned her up which had her cumming again in a minute. Then all three girls came over and shared the task of cleaning my cock up. After they finished cleaning up, we sat down on the patio and Emmy handed Erica her phone.

Emmy smiled, "Call your boss, quit your job, and Master will wish all your belongings to be brought here." Erica smiled and called her job to quit. Once it was done and she hung up, I told Emmy I wished all of Erica's belongings except for furniture would be boxed and laid in the living room. Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command Master." Her eyes glowed for a moment and then she said, "It is all in the living room now Master. Should we go in and sort through what she wants to keep and put the rest in the hallway like we did with Megan's?"

I shook my head yes and the three of them ran inside, hand in hand. Once I got inside I sat down on the couch watching the three of them running with arms full of clothes to the closet. After they had finished taking all the clothes to the closet, Erica started going through her papers and all the other stuff. About an hour later she had sorted through all her stuff and said all she wanted to keep was one box, everything else can be tossed.

I pulled my shorts on and took all the stuff she was getting rid of outside to the curb. Once I got back inside Erica said, "Master, Emmy told me that you would allow me to close my bank account out and transfer my money to your account. Is that true?" I said yes and they all three ran to get dressed. I pulled a shirt on and slipped into my sandals as they walked back out dressed in matching skirts and shirts. I smiled and asked why they were dressed the same.

Emmy answered, "Master, it's because we are your pets so we are all dressing the same so as not to make any of us..." I stopped her there and said, "You are not pets but girlfriends, but in public we can't show affection like we are all in a relationship together. They all smiled and shook their heads yes and ran back to the closet they each came out wearing something different.

They came out this time with Emmy wearing her red shirt with black mini skirt, Megan wearing a tank top and blue jeans, and Erica wearing a small shirt with short shorts. I smiled and said a lot better and we headed out the door. I told Megan and Emmy to hop in the backseat since I gotta take Erica into the bank. Once we were all piled into the car, Erica told me which bank she was with currently and we got there a short while later.

Erica and I walked into her bank and she told the bank manager that she wanted to close out her account; he gave her the forms and pulled up her account info. After she filled everything out, he handed her an envelope with her money in it and she handed it to me. We got in the car once again and drove over to my bank. I told Megan and Emmy to stay in the car for a few minutes and we would be right back. As we walked into the bank, the manager came up to me. He guided us to his office and said, "Let me guess. You want to put this pretty lady onto your bank account like you did the others."

I smiled and said yes. He said, "Ok, no problem. Here Miss, fill out these papers and we will add you to his account. Do you have money to be put in?" Erica handed him the envelope, then said, "Yes sir, put this in his account."

He opened it and counted out the money, "$30,000 what the..." Erica smiled at me, "It's money I got from my parents and money that I made from building computers for people."

The bank manager said that he would be back in a few minutes, then left his office. Erica smiled again, "Master that money with yours should allow us to do pretty much whatever we want without Emmy being needed for more money right?" I smiled and told her that after we leave here I am taking my girls on a shopping trip. I wanna fill their closet with shoes and clothes. Erica giggled, "Thank you Master."

The bank manager came back and handed me the deposit form and told us he had put the money into my account and also that the other girl's cards would be arriving soon in my mailbox and the new card would be arriving about three days from now. I shook his hand and told him thank you as we left. Once out at the car, Erica jumped in and told Emmy and Megan that I was taking them clothes shopping.

Emmy smiled, "Master, I could just make clothes appear in the closet with a simple wish." I told her I knew that she could do that but I wanted to take my girl's shopping with real money to show them off in public. All three of them blushed as we drove to the mall.

Once we got to the mall I opened the passenger side door up and helped each of the girls out of the car. Emmy and Megan latched onto my arms and Erica locked her arm into Emmy's as we walked to the mall. Before getting inside I looked at Erica and asked her if she wanted us to link her with me, Megan and Emmy's life and mind. Erica shook her head yes and said, "Definitely." I made the wish and Emmy granted it so that we could talk to each other in our minds.

Once we were inside the mall i told the girls to figure out which store they wanted to hit up first. They picked an alternative clothes store first so we went in and i waited by the register where a bench was while they ran around the store, picking out pieces of clothing. After about an hour passed, they came up to the register and put the clothes up on the counter. The cashier started smiling at all the girls and laughed at the amount of clothes they had picked out. After ringing it all up, the cashier told me the cost was $2000. I handed her my debit card and paid for it all. Megan grabbed my car keys and the girls took the first purchases out to the car.

They came back in and said their next store was gonna be the glamour shop. We headed in there; once inside I told the girls to go get a sexy dress that can be used as a dinner dress. They giggled and took off running as I sat down near the men's section. About 30 minutes later Emmy sent a thought to me "Master, we need you over here with us so we can get your opinion on the dresses we picked."

I told her I was on my way and walked over to meet them. They each ran into a dressing room and first to come out was Erica in a dress that resembled a red Spanish dancer's dress. I told her it looked beautiful on her and if she wanted it to go change back, pick a pair of shoes to go with it and bring it back over. She ran back inside and came out a few minutes later and ran to the shoe area.

Next one that came out was Megan in a tight, yellow silk gown that had a slit up her right leg ending at her right hip. I told her it looked great but it had sort of a dancer's form to it so she might want to pick one without the huge slit. She giggled, "You're right. I just thought it looked pretty. I have another one in the dressing room to try on, be right back."