Special Ring Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmy came out a second later in a black red silk China dress that had a rose on the back and a dragon curled around the rose stem. I told her she looked beautiful and it would look even better if her hair was done up in a single braid. Emmy giggled and said, "This is the dress I want, I'll go change and then pick the shoes to go with it."

She ran back to change again just as Megan came back out in a black cocktail dress that came down to midthigh. I shook my head yes at the dress and she said, "Good, I like this one better than the other one; time to get the shoes to go with it."

Once all three had picked their dresses, they had scattered to the shoe area and started picking out shoes to go with it. As I started following them I had this feeling of being watched I looked around and did not see anyone. I kept looking over my shoulder every little bit because the feeling of being watched did not go away. All three of the girls started picking up on my feeling and started asking me in our minds what was going on. I told them I just had the feeling we were being watched and it was probably nothing.

Once we finished with the dress shopping, we stopped by the Victoria's Secret store next. The lady at the counter smiled as the girls were pulling me back to the dressing room area and pushed me into a chair. All three of them ran around the store picking out lingerie of all kinds and ran into the dressing rooms. As I was sitting there waiting on the fashion show to start, the store lady came up to me and giggled, "You poor guy. You have three girls that cute dragging you into this store."

I smiled at her and said I did not mind them wanting me to see their lingerie that they wanted to buy. She smiled, "So tell me something sir, are they all friends, girlfriends or just sex friends." I smiled and said to her that they were all girlfriends and I loved all three of them as much as they loved me. She smiled patted me on the shoulder and said, "Good, take care of them then and enjoy the show you are about to get."

Once she had got back to the counter, Erica was the first to come out in a pink teddy. She swirled around and bent over showing me her ass. I laughed and gave her a slap on the ass as she sashayed back into the dressing room giggling. She popped her head out and I gave her a thumbs up telling her I liked it. Erica came out next wearing a pure silk negligee that was all white and completely see-through. She walked over to me and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Master, my pussy is soaked."

I reached up and slid two fingers into her pussy. She squealed and ran back to the dressing room. I gave her a thumbs up before she entered it again. Emmy came out next in a very skimpy bodice with lace panties, garter belt and stockings. She walked up to me, reached down, unzipped my fly, pulled my cock out of my pants and sat down on my cock. She took me in to the hilt and it was then I noticed the panties she had on was crotchless. I looked over at the lady at the counter and she was laughing and giving us a thumbs up.

After a few more up and down motions, she pulled off my cock and pulled my shirt over it, walked back to the dressing room and I gave a thumbs up. Erica came back out again this time wearing nothing but crotchless panties and a bra with the nipples poking through. She waltzed up to me and saw my cock standing at attention. She aimed it upward and slid her pussy on to me, letting out a loud moan. She did the same as Emmy had and rode me a few times then pulled off and walked back to the dressing room.

I looked back at the counter lady and she was walking over towards me. I went to put my cock back into my pants and she stopped me. She giggled, "Nice piece of meat you got there. Do not worry. I locked the door so no one can come in here." She sat down in the chair next to me and waited till Megan came out in a see-through, cream colored nightie. Megan saw the lady at the counter and thought she was in trouble.

The lady introduced herself as Angela and reached out to grab Megan's hand and pulled her over to the chairs. Angela reached over grabbed my cock and pulled Megan over to sit on my lap. Megan's pussy slid onto my cock and let out a moan Angela giggled and started playing with Megan's right tit. Emmy and Erica came walking out of the dressing room still naked to see what was going on. Emmy and Erica started laughing and Erica ran over to Angela, spread her legs and lifted her skirt up and buried her face in Angela's pussy.

Angela fell back in the chair moaning at Erica's tongue work while Emmy came over and got in front of Megan to start licking where me and Megan were connected. After about 30 minutes of this I heard Angela having a massive orgasm. Erica let up, looked up at me, her face glazed in juices. Megan came shortly after Angela and fell off to my left side. The minute my cock popped free, Emmy was on it a second later.

Emmy rode me like a wild woman while Angela had decided to stand up and strip her clothes off. I saw her body and loved what I saw. She was completely shaved or waxed, one or the other and had very pink nipples topping off what had to be gravity defying C cups, no sag whatsoever. Her pussy was soaked and dripping down her thighs. Emmy saw Angela naked and I reached around to tweak Emmy's clit and nipple, setting her off like a rocket.

Erica stood up and pulled Emmy to the side and slid onto my cock. Funny thing is the minute she slid me inside of her, she instantly came and passed out. Angela had gone over and asked Emmy and Megan something. They both giggled and shook their heads yes.

Angela sashayed over to stand in front of me and said, "Your girls said I could have a turn on this beautiful cock of yours. Is that OK?" I smiled stood up and bent her over the chair I had been sitting on and slid into her from behind. She gasped as I filled her pussy up and said, "OH shit. I knew you were big but damn you're stretching me beyond anything I have ever felt before." I started sliding in and out of her gushing pussy and she gasped every time I bottomed out in her.

I started picking up speed and power and she started practically yelling "FUCK ME! POUND MY PUSSY! I NEED IT SO BAD!" All three girls had finally started coming around and were heading back into the dressing rooms to get changed again. They came back out just in time for Angela to lose herself to a massive orgasm that was triggered from me cumming inside her pussy. She collapsed onto the chair and was gasping for air, grasping her tits as my cock started sliding out of her pussy. Emmy giggled and jumped in between her legs from behind and started licking Angela's pussy clean and brought her to another orgasm.

After she came down from her orgasm, she looked up at the four of us and said, "Wow! That was awesome. For such a great time, all those pieces you picked out are yours free of charge," then she giggled.

Emmy laughed and said, "It was our pleasure, right girls" Megan and Erica giggled and shook their heads yes. I helped Angela back to her feet and handed her shirt and skirt back to her. She slid them on and grabbed my cock, dropped to her knees and gave it a kiss on the head. Emmy giggled and said, "Master, I think she likes your cock."

Angela cocked her head to the side, "Wait, Is this what I think it is?" Emmy giggled, "Depends on if you think this is a harem."

Angela let out a chuckle, "No wonder you could handle all four of us without blowing. You're used to this kind of stuff." I told her I am new to the whole harem thing but told her that all three of them are my girlfriends and I get shared by them a lot so it isn't a problem.

Angela smiled, "Do not worry I am not gonna tell a soul after that pounding, though people are gonna know by the way I walk what happened." Emmy, Erica, and Megan all giggled and Erica spoke, "Master, why don't you give her your phone number so she can call when she is up to party with us. I want more of her pussy." I laughed and gave her my cell phone number.

Angela smiled and said, "I would be happy to party with you guys again. It was a lot of fun." After Emmy tucked my cock back into my pants, Angela took the purchases and removed the security tags and bagged it all up. I told her I would pay for it but Angela just laughed, "Don't worry about it. I'm the store manager here so I can just put it down as damaged property and get reimbursed. It's the least I can do for my pussy getting pounded." I gave her a kiss and said thanks, that I would be expecting her call when she is off work the next time. She smiled nodded and gave each of the girls a kiss as we walked by her.

We decided our shopping was done for the day and started out of the mall. I suddenly got that feeling I was being watched again. I took a quick glance around and did not see anyone staring at us and continued walking out of the mall. As we got out to the car, I put all the girls into the car and got in myself. After we pulled out of the parking lot Emmy spoke first, "Master, I felt your suspicion of someone watching us. What is going on?"

I told her I did not know, I just kept getting that feeling and did not see anyone staring at us. We need to get home and get some food. I also need to figure out if someone is after me or you since you're a Djinn. Emmy looked away for a minute then looked back at me, "Master, I think it is time you talk to your mom and dad. They might be able to give you some answers."

I asked why she said that and she looked at me and said, "Master, some of the stuff I have told you about myself was not true because I was keeping other people's secrets as well, but they aren't my secrets to tell. You need to talk to your parents about it." I smiled at her and told her I understood, that once we got home I would call my parents and ask them over for dinner so I can ask them then.

Erica and Megan started getting worried and Megan spoke, "Master, what are your parents gonna think about you having a harem?"

Emmy giggled, "Master's parents will love you like we do, don't worry about that." I agreed and Erica and Megan both giggled as we pulled onto the highway. After about 35 minutes we were pulling into the driveway of the house. As soon as we pulled in Emmy grabbed the keys and ran to the door as Megan and Erica grabbed the bags out of the car.

They ran inside and I grabbed my phone to call my parents who answered on the fourth ring. I asked them if they would come over for dinner, that I needed to ask them some questions. They agreed and said they would be over at 6pm and we hung up. I looked at my phone's clock and saw I had two hours before they would get here, so I went inside and told the girls I was gonna run to the meat market on the corner to pick up tonight's dinner. Emmy yelled out to me that Erica wanted to go with me as she came running out to the living room.

I smiled and smacked her ass as she ran past me, making her yelp and giggle. We got in the car and drove the two blocks down the road to the market. Once inside I told Henry the butcher, I needed six of the leanest cut rib-eye steaks I could get. He smiled and walked to the back to cut and package them. I told Erica to run and grab some big baking potatoes while I go grab the cheese and bread.

As soon as we got back to the counter Henry was back with the steaks and said they were the best ones he had, almost no fat on them at all and then rang our purchases up. After we got back home Emmy grabbed the potatoes and washed them, wrapped them with aluminum foil and stuck them in the oven while I took the steaks outside to the grill. I was seasoning the steaks as the doorbell rang. Megan shouted she would get the door. When she opened the door I heard her introducing herself and then Erica doing the same. My mother started giggling and told my dad, "Our son has got himself a harem now." Erica and Megan started blushing and shook their heads yes.

My dad walked outside to me and slapped me on the back, "You lucky dog. Three cuties like that and you can tell all three of them are in love with you." I laughed and said I knew I was lucky and also knew that they were in love with me as much as I was with them.

My mom came outside giggling, "Scott this is incredible. Not only have you got Emmy, but now there are two other adorable girls in your life." I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek before she sat down next to the grill to talk. Emmy, Erica, and Megan all came outside and sat down next to my parents while I was cooking. My mother started asking questions. The first made me almost choke on the beer I had been drinking. My mother asked them, "So girls, do you walk around naked all the time when you don't have visitors?"

They all giggled and shook their heads yes. My mother responded, "Don't let us stop you from doing what you enjoy. I am sure my husband wouldn't be bothered by you gorgeous girls walking around naked." They looked at my father. He just smiled and said he wouldn't mind it then they looked at me. "Can we Master?"

I smiled and said it was fine with me as long as they don't mind being stared at by my father. They stood up and stripped naked without a second thought. My mother just laughed and said, "Wow, such carefree girls." My dad just stood there and stared at the three cute bodies sitting naked in front of him until my mom reached over to close his mouth and laughed.

To Be Continued...