Special Ring Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alesian: So this is a modern day bath? But why are you washing my hair for me?

Scott (chuckling): I do not know why, but I have always enjoyed washing girl's hair and they all like it as well.

Alesian: I can see why they enjoy it. It feels good having you wash my hair. No one has ever treated me this kindly before. I feel so at ease here.

Scott: Keep your eyes closed. If the shampoo gets in your eyes it will hurt. Take my hand and I will lead you over to rinse it off.

Alesian took my hand and I led her over to the waterfall and helped her rinse off the soap. As soon as we finished rinsing her hair off, I led her to the side of the tub and helped her out. I grabbed a towel and started drying her off. As soon as I finished drying her off, she took the towel out of my hands and dried me off.

Alesian (smiling): Thank you. That felt really good and I feel better than I ever have before. (smelling her arm then her hair) My hair and body smells like flowers. I love this smell.

Scott: Glad you like it. Let's go see how much longer till we can get some food in you.

Alesian took my hand as I led her to the kitchen and let her sit down at the table.

Emmy (smiling brightly): Well, Alesian, how do you feel now?

Alesian (smiling): I feel a lot better. It felt amazing, especially when he washed my hair. He cleaned me up and now I smell like flowers.

Ashara: Good. Lunch will be ready soon. We know you are hungry, so we cooked up a lot of food.

Alesian: Thank you, everyone, for taking care of me. I am really not used to others doing stuff for me.

Scott: Alesian, in this house we help each other and take care of each other. No one is better than anyone else. We are all equals in this family.

Alesian (smiling): Equals? I'm sort of surprised. You're the master, but you say everyone is equal. How is that possible?

Emmy: The thing is, he is really only mine and Megan's Master. We are his Djinns, but the rest of the girls call him master out of respect for his place in the family and, of course, just for fun. They do not serve him except out of love and respect. The Master treats us all like girlfriends/lovers.

Alesian: So everyone helps each other and loves each other and no one is more important than the others. I wish things were like that in the old days. The king always thought of himself as the most important person and everyone else was the same way, except for my mother. My mother used to tell me I was meant for something greater and that's why she always let the king force her to do stuff; to protect me.

Scott: If you will allow it, I will take over protecting you until you figure out what you are meant to do.

Alesian (confused look): I do not understand. My mother is not around, so I might never know what she meant by that. Why would you want to protect me?

Erica: Because the Master is kind and likes to help people. You are bound to him until you choose otherwise, so he will always be there to protect you.

Emmy: Ok, everybody, lunch is ready. Let's eat.

The girls started bringing over food and set it on the table. Everyone except Alesian started getting plates.

Scott: Alesian, go ahead and fix yourself a plate. Take anything you want. If you do not like something, just pass it to someone else.

Alesian (smiling and starts putting food on a plate): I just thought I had to wait till everyone else had their plates first.

Ashara (giggling): Alesian, in our family we just grab what we want. (reaching over grabbing Emmy's tit) See what I mean.

Alesian (laughing): Oh my, I do not know what to say on that one.

The girls all laughed and everyone started eating and kept talking through the meal. After everyone finished eating, the girls all got up and started clearing the table. Alesian got up to start helping as well.

Emmy (grabbed Alesian's and my hand dragging us into the living room): Master, show Alesian what TV is and keep her in here with you. (pushing me onto the couch and Alesian down beside me)

Scott (laughing): Alesian, they want us to get to know each other more, so let's watch TV and talk.

Alesian: Ok, so what is TV?

Scott: TV is a form of entertainment or news from around the world. Do you want to laugh, cry or be scared? (picked up remote and turned on the TV)

Alesian: Surprise me. I need to learn more about the modern day world, so anything is fine.

Scott (switched channel to a romance movie): This is a love story, made to make people feel closer. If you do not like it, we can find a comedy movie to watch.

Alesian sat back on the couch, watching the movie and got really into it whenever she saw the actors kissing passionately. I kept looking over at her, admiring her body, noticing the scales shimmering in different colors every time she saw the characters kissing.

Scott: Alesian, I gotta ask, why do your scales shimmer?

Alesian (blushing): Well, our scales show our emotions. When they shimmer, its means I am curious. When my scales switch to pure purple, it means I am happy. When they turn solid pink, it means something else. When my scales turn red, it means I am angry or upset. When I am sad, my scales will shift to a blue shade. When my scales are just iridescent, I am nervous.

Scott: What does the pink shade mean? Or do you not want to tell me?

Alesian (skin blushing deep red, scales shifted to iridescent): Well, I guess since I am staying with you, you should know everything about me. When my scales turn to a straight pink, it means I am turned on or the word your girls use, horny.

Scott: Ok, so your scales are sort of a mood indicator?

Alesian (scales turning purple): Yes, I am glad you understand how my scales work. So is there anything else you want to know about me?

Scott: You were talking about your abilities earlier. What can you tell me about them?

Alesian (scales turning bright purple): Well, my abilities are based on lifespan. The longer the lifespan the caster has, the more powerful the spell is. But, since I am bound to you, I cannot use my abilities without shortening your lifespan.

Scott (smiling): Actually, Alesian, thanks to Emmy, my lifespan is magically increased. And with a simple wish, I could be an immortal.

Alesian (smiling): That's incredible. I am bound to someone with an extended lifespan, which means there is no fear of killing you by using my power.

Scott (smiling): I can simply wish myself to be an immortal, which would also extend my girls lives as well.

Alesian: Wait. All the girls have the same lifespan as you?

Scott: All the girls are linked to me in both life and mind, meaning we can share thoughts with each other without speaking out loud.

Alesian: No wonder your girls seem so happy. You are a wonderful person and they can spend an extended lifespan with you.

I suddenly noticed that Alesian's scales turned from bright purple to a dark purple. Emmy and the other girls came walking back into the living room and plopped down on the couch.

Emmy: So, did you two get to know each other better while we were cleaning up?

Scott: Yes, and I will let Alesian tell you about her scales.

Emmy (looking at Alesian): Oh, her scales have changed colors since earlier.

Alesian moved over and sat down with the girls and told them all about her scales. After about fifteen minutes she was finished telling them everything.

Erica: Oh, that is so cool. Your scales are like a mood ring. I think that is really neat.

Scott: Emmy, I need to take care of something while I'm thinking about it. I wish that Alesian will look like a normal human to anyone that is not connected to us or know you are a Djinn.

Emmy (smiling): Yes, Master, your wish is my command. (Eyes glowed for a moment followed by Alesian) It is done, Master. Anytime someone is around that is not connected to us or does not know about me, she will look human.

Alesian (smiling): So, I can go out in public and to everyone else I will look human?

Emmy (giggling): Yes, Alesian, everyone other than the people that know about me, you will look human to them, but to us you will always look like you are now. Which, by the way, I think you are very beautiful.

Alesian (purple scales shimmering): Really? Everyone in the past used to tell me I was ugly.

Scott (pulling Alesian into a hug): Alesian, you are very beautiful. The idiots in the past did not know the true meaning of beautiful.

Alesian (sinking into the hug): No one has ever held me like this without wanting something else. It feels nice being held like this.

Lisa: Master, Alesian, is very happy right now. I don't think her scales can turn any darker purple than that.

Alesian (smiling): I have to say, I like not having to wear clothes. But I like it even more that all of you think my natural appearance is beautiful.

Emmy scooted over on the couch and pulled my arm over her shoulders. The rest of the girls pressed closer against me and Alesian from both sides. Alesian just smiled and sat back on the couch and continued to be pressed against my left side, all the while shimmering a purple so dark it was almost black.

Scott (laughing): Ok, girls, I guess we are gonna cuddle on the couch and watch some TV.

We sat on the couch watching a movie. Alesian gently laid her head on my shoulder. When I looked over at her, she had fallen fast asleep.

Emmy: Master, she looks so cute sleeping peacefully on your shoulder.

Scott (smiling): Yes, she does Emmy. I want you to turn the couch into a bed right here. That way Alesian can stay asleep and we can still watch TV for a little while.

Emmy (smiling): Of course, Master. (eyes glowed for a moment then the couch morphed into a huge bed) There we go, Master. Now pull Alesian up against you and show her what it is like to be held while she sleeps.

I pulled Alesian closer to me. She let out a little whimper and snuggled tighter to my side while the other girls cuddled up all around us. All of us watched two movies while Alesian slept peacefully. After the second movie, we fell asleep and once again all of us, except Alesian, found ourselves walking through the meadow where Megan was waiting. When the girls all saw Megan in the center of the meadow, they took off running straight to her. All except Fumée, who stayed by my side as I walked toward Megan. When we got close, Megan ran over to us and gave me a hug and kiss. After she stopped kissing me, she looked over at Fumée and stepped in front of her, looking her over.

Megan (smiling): So who do we have here? A new girl in the Master's harem?

Scott (smiling): Megan, this is Fumée, Emmy's Dark Djinn. She is now human and joined us.

Megan (gasping): You are my sister's ex dark djinn? You do not look anything like Emmy though.

Fumée (smiling): When I became human, Cre told me I had just enough magic left to change my appearance. So this is how I made myself look.

Megan (hugging Fumée): Well, you are certainly a cutie. Welcome to the family. (pulling Fumée into a hug and locking lips with her).

I watched as they made out for a few minutes before letting go of each other.

Megan: So tell me what else has been going on since I have been stuck here without you all.

We sat down with Megan and started explaining everything to her that had happened. After about an hour we finally finished telling her everything.

Megan: Wow! A lot has been happening. But I am really interested in this dragon girl, Alesian. I can't wait to meet her. Oh, and Ashara, you have druidic magic now. That is so cool. I cannot wait to see what you can do with it.

Erica and Fumée were sitting together looking sad so I walked over to them.

Scott: Please tell me what is wrong. You know that all of you can come and talk to me about anything, right?

Fumée (frowning): Well, Master, Megan and Emmy are Djinns. They have magic and Ashara just gained her magic and Lisa can make ancient vessels. So now all of them are helpful to you. Erica and I have no magic. We are not really that useful. (a tear rolled out of her eye and made a watery trail down her face) We want to be able to help too.

Scott (pulling them into a hug): You are a part of our life, even if you do not have magic.

Emmy: Master, actually I could give them magic. But there might be a small problem. First, it would be a random magic for Erica seeing as how she was not linked to any kind of magic before she met you. As for Fumée, I could give her magic, but I am not sure what would happen to her. She may revert to a Dark Djinn.

Fumée: No, thank you. I do not wish to revert to that way. I would prefer being powerless over hating you all again.

Erica: Random magic is better than nothing. So once we wake up in the morning I would like to give it a try.

Scott: Fumée, I will figure something out for you to gain some kind of magic down the road.

Fumée: Thank you, Master. But if it means me going back to my hateful self, no thanks.

While we were talking, Cre appeared in the meadow with us.

Cre (smiling): You are all amazing. Megan, your powers are almost fully formed. In about 2-3 days, you will be able to exit the ring and resume your life with all of them. There is one thing though. I forgot to mention when you get out of the ring you are reset; meaning you will be a virgin again.

Megan (smiling brightly): Master, that means I can give myself to you for my first time and I won't have to remember my original first time.

I walked over and gave Megan a hug with a deep kiss.

Cre (chuckling): Scott, I wanted to tell you something else I found out earlier. I was talking to one of the forces of light, he is a great spirit. His name is Kadur. He is the angel who guides destiny. He said he would be paying you all a visit in the coming days.

Scott: He guides destiny? What does that mean exactly?

Cre: He is the angel who makes events happen to produce a certain outcome. Without Kadur informing me of who should be a Djinn master, I would never be able to choose the good or bad masters.

Erica: So wait. He told you to give Master's dad his Djinn vessel and guided the family into giving the Master his vessel containing Emmy?

Cre: Among many other things. I will leave those questions to Kadur. There are a lot of things he can explain that I cannot. As for now, I will take my leave. You all take care of each other and the dragon girl you freed from the crystal. (disappeared from the meadow)

Everyone hugged and kissed Megan before fading out of the meadow. Before I left, Megan stepped up to me.

Megan (smiling): Master, I cannot wait to give myself to you again, but this time for the first time.

Scott (pulled Megan into arms): I can't wait either, Megan. And when that happens, it will make me even happier because I will be your first, instead of another guy.

Megan gave me a kiss before I faded from the meadow and woke up with Alesian still laying on my chest. I looked over at her face and bent my head to gently place a kiss on the forehead.

Alesian (eyes opening before smiling): Well, good morning. Did I sleep on you all night?

Scott: It was my pleasure to be your pillow last night. I actually enjoyed having you laying on me just like I do all my girls.

Alesian: It felt good having a comfortable place to sleep and having your warmth along with all the girls.

Scott: Anytime you want to sleep on my chest, all you gotta do is say so.

Emmy came running into the living room a moment later and helped me and Alesian up off the bed. As soon as we were up Emmy changed the bed back into the couch.

Emmy (hugging and kissing Alesian on the cheek): Good morning, Alesian. I hope you slept peacefully last night.

Alesian (blushing): Thank you, Emmy. And, yes, I slept very comfortably for first time in a long time.

Scott: After we eat, we need to decide what we are gonna do today.

Ashara (coming into the living room): Master, Emmy, and Alesian, breakfast is ready.

We all went to the dining room and started eating and talking like one big happy family. Even Alesian seemed to easily join in with laughter and smiling constantly.

Scott: Well, girls, we need to figure out what we are going to do today. I know we wanted to sightsee but I do not know where to start.

Alesian (smiling): I can tell you what to go see since I was born and raised here in Ireland. If you would not mind letting me show you around.

Scott: Alesian, it would be great if you would show us around since you know stuff we don't.

Erica: Master, before we go, can we do that wish to give me magic? I really want to see what kind of magic I get.

Scott (smiling): Of course, Erica. I did promise you; Emmy I wish for you to give Erica magic.

Emmy (smiling): Your wish is my command, Master. (eyes glowed for a moment followed by Erica) It is done, Master. I am not sure how long it will be before the magic shows up in Erica.

Scott: Well, we will find out sooner or later, but for now I want Alesian to show us around. So, where should we go first, Alesian.

Alesian: I think we should start with Brú Na Bóinne. It is a great place to visit. I do not know how it will look now, but it was beautiful the last time I saw it.

Scott: Ok, we will start there. Girls, take Alesian and help her get dressed while I go get dressed myself.

The girls grabbed Alesian's hands and pulled her to the closet and started sorting through the clothes. I walked to the bedroom and pulled on my clothes. As I finished, the girls, one by one, came to the room; each one dressed up in skirts and tight shirts. After all the girls came in they all pointed toward the door and Alesian walked in wearing a short miniskirt and a tank top.

Alesian (scales iridescent and face blushing crimson): Well, how do I look?

Scott (walking over to Alesian and pulling her into a hug): You look beautiful. You have no reason to be nervous. Remember, we all like how you look and everyone else will see you as a normal human outside of us. Emmy is there a way we can show Alesian what she will look like to everyone else?

Emmy: Yes, Master, there is a way. I can make the mirrors show Alesian how she looks in human form.

Scott (smiling): Do it Emmy. Show Alesian what everyone else will see.

Emmy: Right away, Master. (eyes glowed followed by Alesian's eyes) Ok, Alesian, look into the mirror and you will see yourself as a human.

Alesian (closing eyes and stepping in front of the full length mirror opening eyes): Wow! Is that really me? My hair is different colored and everything. I look like a normal person.

Emmy (giggling): Yes, Alesian, that is you as a human. That is how everyone outside our group will see you.

Alesian (grabbing Emmy and giving her a huge hug): Thank you so much for this. Now I can be around other people without scaring them or being called a freak.

Emmy: If you decide not to stay with us, that is how you will look when master changes you into a human.

Alesian (scales turning blue): I have not decided on anything yet. I have not been free to make my own choices before. I hope you all do not mind if I take a little longer to decide.

Scott: Alesian, you do not have to be sad. You can take your time deciding on what you want to do with your life.

Alesian (scales shifting purple): Thank you. Ok, let us go. I want to show you all around this beautiful country.

We got into the SUV and drove toward Brú Na Bóinne. Along the way, Alesian was showing us different sights; telling us how things looked in the past. When we arrived, we got out of the SUV and started looking around.

Alesian (smiling): This place hasn't changed much since the last time I was here. It is still a beautiful place.

We walked around for about an hour, checking out everything and Alesian explained what the place was used for in her time.

Alesian: This place was once used for rituals of great importance. It has been around since ancient times. I was born here, just like my mother. All my ancestors were born here also. Some of them were pure evil. Those dragons were a stain on our people. They were the ones that looked like huge lizards that had no human appearance. The good dragons always hunted down the bad ones. When the evil dragons started killing humans, some of the good dragons were called dragon hunters. They had used magic to hide their appearances from the humans. After a while, the bad dragons were all killed and only two dragon clans were left; mine and another that gave their lives to protect an old kingdom called Camelot.