Special Ring Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott: So, you're the last dragon left alive?

Alesian: I am not really sure if I am the last dragon. But a dragon can only give birth to one child. Since I have not given birth to a child, I am the last of my clan. Unless there is another dragon somewhere in the world hidden or hiding as a human, I am the last of my kind. There is one thing that I haven't told you. Even if a dragon mates with a human, the child will still be a dragon. The dragon life force is stronger than a human's and when the child is conceived, the dragon life force takes over.

Emmy (hugging Alesian): I am so sorry about you being the last dragon. None of your kind is still alive as far as you know. Alesian, you are more than welcome to join our family. We may not be dragons, but you can consider us your family.

Alesian (scales turning dark purple): Thank you so much, all of you. But I never knew any other dragons, except for my mother. So I do not miss my kind. As for your offer of being part of your family, I still want to take my time deciding if I want to stay or not.

All the girls ran over and gave Alesian a big hug and told her to take her time deciding, but we will always be here for her.

Alesian (smiling): Ok, there is one more spot I want to show you. It is the one place in Ireland I always felt comfortable and it was beautiful. I do not know what they are called in this time period, but they were beautiful cliffs overlooking the ocean. You can see for miles and all you hear is the sound of the waves crashing into the rock.

I pulled out my cell phone and typed in cliffs in Ireland and the first result was "Cliffs of Moher". I showed the picture of the cliffs to Alesian.

Alesian: That is the place I was talking about. So they call it the Cliffs of Moher now. Back in those days we just called it the cliffs.

We got into the SUV and I entered our destination into the GPS and started the trip to the cliffs. We drove for a bit and arrived there soon after. Once we parked, we all got out and followed Alesian to where she used to sit.

Alesian (scales turning very dark purple as she sat near the edge of the cliff): This is the place I used to sit when I wanted to hide from the king and his soldiers. I buried my most prized possession in the ground somewhere around here. I doubt if it is still here though.

Emmy: What was it you buried? I can use my magic to look for it.

Alesian: It was a pendant my mother gave to me two days before she was killed. She told me it would give me answers later in life and for me to keep it hidden from the king.

Emmy closed her eyes and started turning in circles slowly, suddenly stopping and pulling Ashara over to the spot on the ground.

Emmy: Ashara, use your powers to break the ground naturally right here. (pointing at the spot) We do not want to damage the pendant. It is about twelve feet underground.

Ashara (putting her hands on the ground in the spot Emmy pointed): This will take a few minutes. I have to cause the plant to grow around the pendant first, then make it grow while protecting the pendant and breaking through the rocks.

We sat back quietly watching Ashara's hands start glowing, then after about an hour we started hearing rocks cracking. Within moments we felt the ground rattling under our feet, followed by the sound of the ground splitting open. A small tree poked out of the ground and grew to about two feet tall before stopping. As the tree stopped growing, Ashara reached out her hand and touched a knot that had formed in the trunk of the tree. The tree split open, revealing the pendant inside of it. As soon as Ashara took the pendant, the tree wilted and disappeared.

Ashara (pendant in hand walked over to Alesian holding it out for her): I believe this belongs to you, Alesian.

Alesian (scales turning into a blended blue and purple started crying): Thank you so much. I cannot believe it was still here after all this time. (Held the pendant up looking at it) It is slightly damaged from the ground hardening around it, but it still looks in good shape. (holding it out for me to see)

I held my hands out and Alesian dropped the pendant into my hands. As soon as it touched my palm, it popped open.

Alesian (purple scales shimmering rapidly): It opened when it touched your hand. It never opened before. What is going on here?

Inside the pendant a light appeared and in an instant formed into a human form in front of me.

Alesian (looked at the form): Mother, is it really you? How is this possible?

Alesian's mother: I cannot stay for long, Alesian. I had a piece of my soul inserted into the pendant to deliver a message to you. But first, you young man, are you by chance the person that freed my daughter from her captivity?

Scott: Yes, I am.

Alesian's mother: Good. Even though I am not really here, I can still sense that you are a good person. Please help my daughter live a good life. She is destined for something great. As for you Alesian, the king was not the one that had you sealed away. I was told by the druids that their seer foresaw the king killing me. So I had the druids promise me, when that happened, to seal you away to protect you from the king; to keep him from stealing away your life, like he did mine. The Seer also foretold that if I had you sealed away, that someone good would find you and be able to guide you to your future.

Alesian (scales turning blue and started crying): Mother, I do not understand. Are you telling me you knew about your death and knew what was gonna happen?

Alesian's mother: Yes, Alesian, I knew what was gonna happen. But I did not want to drag you into my death. I had two futures told to me. One is unfolding now, the other was if I had told you the king was going to kill me, that you would take revenge on the king and get yourself killed; ending our clan permanently.

Alesian (falling to the ground crying): Mother, I am so sorry I could not fix everything back then. I let you down.

Alesian's mother: No, my daughter, you did not fail me. It is me that failed you. If I had not been bound to the old king's family, you would have never been stuck in that life. Because you were not bound to the king you did not have to suffer like I did that is why I put myself between you and him.

Alesian: No, mother, you did not fail me. You protected me from the bad stuff back then. I am very thankful for all you did.

Alesian's mother (smiling): Thank you, daughter. I am happy you feel that way. Now I can go to the afterlife with no regrets. (looking over at me) Young man, give my daughter a good life. You are the person that the guide of destiny told the druids about. You are special and will lead my daughter down the right path. Become her guiding light and help her accomplish what she was born to do. (Instantly fading away)

I walked over behind Alesian and dropped down behind her, wrapping my arms around her, pulling her tight against me as she continued to cry.

Scott: Your mother asked me to take care of you. But it is up to you to decide. Know this, Alesian, if you choose to let me guide you, I will do everything I can to make your mother's wish come true.

Alesian (still crying): Thank you. Can we go back to the house? I have some thinking to do. I'm sorry that our site seeing has been cut short.

Scott: We understand, Alesian. Everyone, let's all go home and let Alesian think.

When we got back, Alesian ran out into the backyard and sat down by the lake. Myself and all the girls sat down in the living room talking about Alesian and her mother. After a while, we realized it was nearing dinner time, so all the girls got up and went to the kitchen to start cooking.

......To be Continued In Special Ring: The End