All Comments on 'Spectacle Ch. 02'

by EasyTarget

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Excellent story!

KurokamiKurokamiover 12 years ago
Nice

Hey, I was hoping this series would make a return! You've got real talent here; everything flows really well and the dialogue is just great. I just wish each chapter was longer; I get wrapped up in things, and then it ends! Pease, keep it up!

Kurokami

EasyTargetEasyTargetover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks, you two. For a while it looked like part 2 would be the death of the series, it hasn't been doing to well. But if you two are still following, I'll get back on it straight away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please

Can't wait for the next chapter!

TheDarkRaven13l12TheDarkRaven13l12over 12 years ago

Great, love it so far, please continue? Your getting me all wet u know lol

I wish I could be in that teachers place, fucked infront of all the world *shivers*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just finished reading the lot of your work.

You've got some real talent there, friend.

Only complaint is of how little there is of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I really like it....

....a very unique and twisted rape story. My cup of tea. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really like the story, please keep going!

I just love the way Ramona's character is portrayed and how she is enjoying just every single one of all the sexual perversions. Maybe you could describe Ramona's actions a little more detailed, I'd really like to know what else is going on in her "sleeping room".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
continue!!

Damn good story;D gotta keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still hoping for more!

Fantastic. Twisted and well written. You are tops. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More, please. For the love of god more.

aika092aika092over 9 years ago
Sad to see this seems dead

I read this story about a month ago and was sad at the time to see that it seemed discontinued. I keep finding myself daydreaming thinking about this story, so I had to come back and let you know what a lasting impression it has made on me. I know I may not be your main target audience what with my Y chromosome and all, but I had to let you know all the same.

I think lots of us would kill to see this story continued.

Love from Aika

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really good story

Please come back I am slightly disappointed that there isn't any more

huhminahhnortonhuhminahhnortonover 8 years ago
This is a great story line.

Can we expect more?

EasyTargetEasyTargetabout 8 years agoAuthor
Yes.

To all.

A long time ago when I wrote for this site, the main draw was LitChat. When that went down, I went away with it, not considering the idea that not only were people still reading these, a LOT of them were, and asking me to come back.

Recently I made a comment about a story I'd written, and when I went to get the link, I saw the responses. What surprised me was the response about this story in particular, which has the lowest rating on my roster (4.06 as of now). Apparently by giving up I'm disappointing a lot of people. I haven't actually written anything in months. The evidence will show I'm not a great finisher of things, but I am coming back, and I am going to try to finish these unfinished series. I just hope I'm not too late.

--Easy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous