All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 06'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
THANK YOU

PLEASE continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
speechless

please more great read,don't leave it unfinished.i'm talking to you pheeghee(one little bruise)

Headhunter22Headhunter22about 9 years ago
Best story EVER!

Love this story. Def my favorite so far and I have ready many many stories. Well done!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

It's as if with every chapter the story just keeps getting better and better. I check the site every day hoping you've written more. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

I love these guys. I especially love that Daniel is the chaser, he can't help wanting to be with David and God they are combustible together.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryabout 9 years ago
Too good

Some of the foreshadowing is killing me. I'm not sure if that is purposeful or if it's because I read far too much that I pick up on this kinda thing. I really do enjoy your writing. It balances humor, intellect, and sexual tension/release all in one chapter. AMAZING. Will reread many times over.

TM

canndcanndabout 9 years ago
outstanding

I love this chapter alot b/c they really are getting a chance...Daniel has to be the sweetest jock. how cool was that to get him the workout gear... new and used lmao. The best part was when he stood up to the bitch gf. Though, how can he stay with her if he's so into David? How is he gonna make out with that? I guess he can't go changing friends and gf's in one day huh. But, really, I wonder what stress that will put on David when the first PDA happens between David and his worse half. Lookin forward to the next chapter. This is really well done as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving it

Hope Amy gets the bitch slap she deserves. Really want David and Daniel to stay together. I just hope it works out for them

TexHubbyTexHubbyabout 9 years ago
What a ...

... CAPTIVATING series! I absolutely love the story between these two!! I am in total love (lust) with Daniel!! As the story concludes, I hope both David and Daniel have a positive takeaway and remain good pals as they move on to their next phase in life perhaps agreeing to reconnect at their 10yr reunion. I would like to see them both move on to bigger and better futures while remaining positively connected thru their special memories and strong bond. The series will most definitely require an Epilogue. Thank you DAMackey for the beautiful story and your wonderful style of writing. Please give us more of these two!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Omg

PLEAAAASE KEEP MAKING MORE! I have never been so captivated in a story like I am this one; I'm in love with the characters and their dilemma and I literally cannot wait to see what else is in store for them. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love them

These two are the greatest. Fun characters. Lovely that Daniel isn't ready to define himself and refuses to give up on David. You write such great sex scenes... It never feels yucky or loses it's excitement. It's just totally naughty, fun but also filled with that little sense of wonder--will someone walk in? Whose heart will be broken? Are they in love? How will it all shake down? I'm among those who checks everyday. Looking forward to the next installment. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please, please, PLEASE write more soon!! Haha, I'm in love with these characters and need to know what happens next...

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 9 years ago
They are just too cute

I hope this is going to continue in such a positive manner but somehow I have a feeling these two are going to face some trials before HEA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
humor

I love the way you use humor in this story!!! Even though there seems to be a constant sense of something sad lurking just around the corner. You are truly skilled lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intrigued

I found it interesting you actively chose to identify some students as Caucasian in this chapter. Race hasn't been something used as a component of your writing. We knew Daniel was Sicilian, so Italian, but most likely identifies as European American or white. David is definitely white. I was just wondering why take this random moment to point out race when it hasn't been a point before now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fascinatingly hot

I love how u write this story. It's amazing really. As much as I like the hot scene I still cannot get my head out of my disturbing taught. It will crush my heart to see David hurt so much later. Well, hope they are okay. I kind of eager to read the next chapter till the last but still afraid of what coming for them. That is how good your writing is. All this urges and emotion kind of exhilarating and doki-doki. So yeah.. I fucking love it. Well, might as well say thanks for the stories.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Another fantastic chapter

Just love it. Your writing is fabulous. Love the humor, the characterizations, and of course the hot sex. The scene after the workout was just great. Can't go on to 7 now but will tomorrow. Can't wait!

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
My poor pooch

The story just keeps getting better. The working out part though had me laughing so loud my poor pooch thought something was wrong and started running in circles. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Erudite and humorous! LOVE your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Work out

I read chapter 10 first, but the way it looks at the moment, "the jock" is using "the nerd" I bet he'll disappear when he gets what he want from his girlfriend. I wonder if it does work out?

grandpax4grandpax4almost 6 years ago
Gym

Wished it was me and others were watching but in silence and went on for couple times till the guy couldn't take it more and joined us in the workout...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Remarkable writing

DAMackey is a highly talented writer. He could use some help with proofreading and a refresher on past tenses of verbs, but his use of language is amazingly creative and even moving, bordering at times on poetry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truely maddly deeply dishy damn delicious interplay.

After 4 readings I'm still horny...

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 1 year ago

Amazing ! Great character interaction and development!

GrayerUnionGrayerUnionabout 2 months ago

“ To this day, I still have no clue how the Byzantine Empire fell. For all I know, it's still going strong.”

This Wodehouse-like line brings a giggle, even on my third reading of David and Daniel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous