Speech and Debate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAMackey
DAMackey
978 Followers

I swung the bag into my car and threw it onto the front passenger seat. The damn thing weighed a ton. Had he bought me dumbbells?!

My car rumbled to life and I drove off campus with a smile on my face. I had a secret rendezvous. Who does that? That's stuff from the movies. Dead drops and coded messages. Not something that a nerd experiences, just reads about.

I stopped at the nearby gas station both to fill my nearly empty tank and to waste time. The more time I wasted, the more wound up I became. I started imagining Daniel working out, as I'd seen that first night in Boston. That prompted a trip to the bathroom and a violent masturbation session in the locked stall. I thought I caught an eye staring at me through the small gap between the stall and dirty wall as I flailed away at my hard cock in my hand, but I paid it no mind.

Satisfied for now, or at least drained enough to concentrate for a few minutes, I returned to my car and did my homework as quickly as I could.

Boston had passed by in a blur. How could these two hours and fifteen minutes be ticking by so fucking slowly?

By 5:15, I was ready to burst again. I sped back to school and threw my car into park before I'd come to a complete stop, making it stutter a bit. I hauled the heavy gym bag and ran as quickly as I could towards the Varisty weight room, surprising even myself with my speed, considering how much I was carrying.

To one such as myself, the Varsity Weight Room, or any weight room for that matter, was as foreign and exotic a place as if I'd been told to meet Daniel at the Eiffel Tower. I knew where it was, of course. I had seen the plaque naming it on the cinder block wall every time I'd been forced into Physical Education over the past few years. But I had never once opened it or peaked inside.

When I entered, the gym bag cutting an uncomfortable groove into my shoulder and pulling me awkwardly to one side like a scoliosis victim, the utilitarian nature of the room was a bit overwhelming. Massive machines lined the walls, in between benches and cables and pulleys at assorted angles, each of them as unknowable and alien as if they'd been parts of the International Space Station.

This was most certainly not my world. This was Daniel's world.

Racks of dumbbells in ever increasing weights made an imposing stand against the far wall, behind a floor-to-ceiling mirror that made the room seem larger than it actually was. Not that it was small by any means. Two or three full sized classrooms could have fit within it's borders with room to spare. By contrast, the Upper School Chorus had to practice in a kindergarten classroom surrounded by brightly colored cubbies and construction paper cut outs. It was clear where the bulk of the funding was focused.

Daniel was the only person in the huge space. His forearms held his entire weight on the arms of a machine I can't begin to describe and his feet lifted before him from their hanging position, over and over again. His face was a mask of concentration.

He wore a pair of dingy white tennis shoes over ankle length socks, a pair of long, loose nylon maroon mesh basketball shorts, and a tee shirt that was essentially a collection of barely held together fibers that did nothing to conceal or protect his upper body in the slightest. The sleeves and most of the sides of it had been cut out, only connecting at the bottom hem. It seemed an impractical garment choice to me, but I was not complaining. It revealed his hairy stomach and chest as he worked his abdominals at a steady pace.

He noticed me in the doorway and leaped from the machine in a movement I'd have expected from a gymnast, not a lacrosse player.

"Heya, Nerd," he teased, heaving a bit, his chest mesmerizing me beneath the flimsy tee shirt. "Glad you could make it."

"Uhhh, yeah." I said as I dropped the gym bag and closed the door behind me. I just stood there looking at him. Sweat gleamed all over his body, his forehead and arms. It made his olive skin appear on fire. I wanted to lick it from him right then and there.

"Lock it," Daniel said. That have smile again. I groaned and twisted the deadbolt without question.

"Do you like it?" He asked me.

"What?"

"The bag. It's not too much?"

"It was very sweet of you, Daniel," I began.

Something I said must have activated him because he was suddenly before me, his calloused hands at my neck, his sweaty body pressed into mine, knocking my shoulders painfully to the locked door behind me. He kissed me hungrily, and my mouth opened for him. It had been nearly 24 hours since I'd felt his tongue on mine, but it felt like an eternity had passed. The taste and shock of him was still new, and I reveled in it, my arms gripping at his back, the gym bag forgotten on the floor.

Eventually, Daniel broke our kiss. Too soon, if you asked me.

"Mmm. I missed that." He said and brushed one more peck on my lips. "Let's get you changed."

He walked to the middle of the room and turned to face me again, hands on his hips.

"Come on, Nerd. We don't have all day. Strip!" He barked in his best drill sergeant expression.

"Sir, yes, sir," I said with an exaggerated lisp. He laughed at that but didn't move or turn from me as I began to remove my jacket. My shirt soon pooled on the floor beside me.

"Where should I put this?" I asked

"Just leave it where it is," Daniel instructed.

"But the floor's gotta be nasty!" I objected. "I can't just..."

"Come on, nerd. Just strip already!" There was a mixture of lust and anxiety in his voice, as if he couldn't wait for me to obey him.

I unbuckled my belt and slid my jeans to the floor, removing my shoes as I did. I wore a pair of black boxer briefs. Daniel's gaze traveled over my body with obvious appreciation, which in turn, made me blush.

"As much as I'd like to keep you like that, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on your workout," he said. "But fuck me, dude...," he approached me again and gripped at my stiff cock through my underwear, outlining my shaft as he pulled gently. "We're gonna have to hurry you through this or else I might just explode."

Daniel bent down and unzipped the gym bag that lay abandoned at my feet. His brown eyes looked up at me from his position and traveled down my torso, lingering on my pulsing cock, so close to his mouth.

Just do it already! Please! My mind was screaming!

"Put these on," he said at last, the tension too much for either of us. He tossed me a pair of shorts and a cut off shirt from the bag. They hit me in the chest and I caught them.

"How much did all this cost?" I asked, suddenly very aware that Daniel had taken the time and the effort to buy me all of this.

"Don't worry about it," he said, still inspecting me.

"But...,"

"Don't worry about it. I wanted to."

He smiled at me and I nodded. It was a rare enough thing for me to get a compliment, especially from someone like Daniel, but it was an impossibility to receive a gift. But here it was. Daniel was a quandary, to be sure.

"You're gonna need to change out of those, too." Daniel nodded towards my boxer briefs, my cock already making a dark spot of precum on their very tented fronts..

"You trying to get me naked, Daniel?" I coyly joked.

"Would I really have to try?" he shot back.

"Ass hole."

I paused and thought it over.

"But, no. You wouldn't"

I pushed my fingers beneath the tight elastic and shoved the black fabric too the floor. My hard cock swung out before me and Daniel's eyes widened and he made a growling sound in his chest. The front of his basketball shorts were most definitely on the rise. I chuckled to myself.

"There's a couple jocks in there." He pointed to the gym bag. I bent down and fished one out.

"Are these for me to keep?" I asked.

He nodded. A look of mischief began to creep over his face.

"Well, those are actually mine. I kept the new ones for myself. I thought you might like...," He seemed embarrassed by the concept of me wanting his used jockstraps.

I stepped into the white jock and pulled it to my hips easily. I stuffed my hard cock beneath the cotton, no easy task I assure you, and stroked it a few times for his enjoyment.

"Oh, fuck me," he groaned. "That's not fair."

I rejoiced in his discomfort, but soon pulled the shorts and shirt on as well, covering my nakedness.

For now. I was interested in seeing this part of Daniel's world. And flattered that he was willing to show it to me. I removed the new tennis shoes I found in the bag and tied the laces quickly, doing my best to adjust my hardness in the new shorts. They fit perfectly.

"How did you know my size?"

"It looked at your shoes back in Boston," he said.

"So you've been planning this since then?" It was only two days ago, but still the thought that Daniel had planned this gesture back then was endearing.

Daniel blushed and shrugged.

"You ready?" He asked, excitement beginning to creep into his voice.

"Absolutely not," I said, "but that's not going to stop me."

The next hour was hands down the most painful experience of my entire life. Daniel lead me to a machine and would show me the proper technique and form. I did my best to pay attention to his words and instruction, but watching as the individual muscle groups he was trying to work would tense and relax under his weight was beyond distracting. The bulge of his cock in the front of his shorts kept drawing my gaze.

After the first machine, I felt as if someone had beaten me with bamboo sticks. It was supposed to be working some part of my chest that Daniel could name in both latin and english. I decided it should be outlawed by the Geneva convention, whatever it was called in any language.

But that was merely the beginning. Daniel took me through a series of machines and dumbbells, making each more appear simple when he demonstrated, but proving my inferiority when I tried my hand at them. My calves were put through a sausage maker. Just rising onto your toes seems so simple. But do it 150 times with 20 lbs weights in each hand and you will beg for the sweet release of death.

The "basic" ab workout he taught me was the worst. Apparently, you achieved six pack abs by someone actually carving them into your stomach with a dull but red-hot blade. At least, thats what it felt like. Breathing was a forgotten memory. Pain was my lord and master now. My hair was plastered to my forehead and I gulped at the air as best I could.

"You're almost there, nerd." Daniel said from my feet. His hands were holding my feet to the floor to keep them from raising as he forced me to crunch up.

"I can't!" I whimpered pitifully

"You can!" he prodded back.

"Uggh. I can't. I'm gonna hurl!"

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body!"

"I fucking like my weakness then! Give it back!"

"You just need a little motivation is all."

His arms left my feet so he was kneeling just below my legs. He lifted the shirt from his body, his hairy, well-trimmed and just pumped up chest jumping.

"Come and get me, nerd," He said.

"You. Are. EVIL!" I whined.

But I crunched all the way up, my arms extended before me, reaching for his body. When I touched his skin, I moaned.

"That's one. Again." He pushed me back down.

I rose again and pinched at his nipple for the few moments I was able to keep myself crunched forward before my muscles gave way and I sank back to the floor.

"Two. Again." He reached his hands under the elastic of his shorts. He pulled them down his hips, teasing me with a view of his well defined "V" and just the top of his pubes showing above.

I crunched again and grabbed at his cock, before I sank back.

He groaned: "Three. Again."

He rose a bit and pulled his shorts down further, the base of his cock visible now.

I crunched again.

"Four. One more."

His shorts reached his knees and his cock bounced before me, his head just visible under his foreskin and capped with a drop of precum.

I crunched again and grabbed his dick in my hands as hard as I could holding on to him like a life preserver . I used it to pull him down on top of me. He let out a shocked sound and fell onto me, between my legs and onto my exhausted upper body. I felt his hardness and it pressed into my own. My hands somehow found the strength to grab at his bare ass and pull him into me kissing him for all I was worth.

While the workout he'd just put me through had wrung nearly every scrap of energy from my body, Daniel seemed unfazed by it all. He ground into my hips and tore at my shirt, ripping it off of my torso with little effort. His kissed traveled down my neck and covered my chest. His mouth found my nipple and sucked hard on the erect flesh. Though I was sure that I was sweaty and gross, I didn't care as Daniel kissed his way down my stomach. The pain I'd just been through began to fade to a dull numbness, my arms falling limply to my sides. Daniel worked his fingers beneath the fabric of my new shorts and jock and pushed them down my aching thighs.

His hand found my cock and he gripped it, twisting me under his fingers, working the blood back into me with expert movements. His fingers at at pulled at my balls and made my hips rise from the floor.

"God, I missed this," he said low and husky.

I was panting beneath him, my body willing and responsive to every touch of his rough fingers along my skin. He was teasing each nerve. His mouth on my balls took me by surprise, sucking them in and rolling them around on his tongue, lapping and licking and each one in turn as he moaned.

I wound my fingers into his hair and pumped myself into him.

"Oh shit, Daniel. Yes."

His hands held my hips elevated, my abs unable to support my own weight and resting entirely in his palms. He held me there with ease and worked the sore globes of my ass. I was suddenly very aware of why jocks liked to get massages after a work out or game.

This felt amazing.

Daniel removed my balls from his mouth and licked the length of my shaft to my head, flicking his tongue across and around the rim until he could maneuver me inside him. When his lips closed around me, my already finished strength gave up the ghost and I pooled beneath his touch.

He took me inside his mouth and bobbed contentedly on my shaft, his tongue never ceasing, wetting me as he took more and more of me inside him. He moaned continuously, enjoying my vulnerability to him. I couldn't have stopped him if I'd wanted to. Of course, I didn't

"That feels incredible."

Daniel took me further inside him. I could feel the hot muscles of his throat as he relaxed them and pushed my member all the way in. His nose rested on my pelvis and he looked up the pale length of my torso to catch my eyes. That was the final straw.

"Fuck me." I groaned. That got his attention. He pulled off my cock and sat back on his heels.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck me, right now."

I extended my hands to him. He took them in his own and rocked on his heels and pulled me to my feet in a smooth motion. My knees were jelly and I fell into him. He used our momentum to swing us around to an inclined bench press apparatus. He pushed me towards it roughly. I caught myself on the silver metal bar between the upright posts just in time to steady myself.

I leaned my chest into it and spread my legs to either side of the bench, arching my back and exposing my hole to him.

"I don't..." he said.

"Just shut your mouth and fuck me."

It wasn't my voice that said this. I knew what to expect next. My body was in complete control and I was just along for the ride. I felt my hole pulsing in rapt anticipation.

I felt his rough hands on my hips and readied myself. He rubbed the precum from his dick on my hole and I pushed back reflexively.

"Yesss, fuck me," I begged.

He pushed forward and entered me. My spine straightened, the pain of it making me rise to my toes. Daniel's hands slid up my back and shoulders, doing what he could to ease the tension. I sucked in through gritted teeth and pushed back. I needed more of him.

"More..." I whimpered. "Please."

He pushed in further. My vision misted and my grip tightened on the barbell in front of me. Though I was sure my body was beyond physical exertion, my arms pushed against the bar so I could pull his uncut cock deeper inside my ass.

"God, yes, David. Your ass is so tight."

He leaned forward and rained kisses on my naked back. My hips pressed back as hard as I could in one giant thrust and I took him all. I felt his cock settle inside me, my body convulsing around him uncontrollably. My arms and legs trembled and threatenedd to give way.

"Shit!" I screamed, "God your cock feels so huge!" Daniel rocked his hips a bit and my eyes rolled back.

"Fuck me hard, Daniel. Pound my ass."

Daniel's grip tightened on my hips and he pulled back. I could feel as each inch of him left my chute, making me feel empty until his head brushed my spot and my cock spewed a blast of clear liquid onto the inclined bench before me. He thrust back into me.

"Yes. Again."

Back and forth.

"God, yes!"

He picked up speed. His cock moved like silk through me, even without lube, my body and his responding to the needs of the other, wetting my hole and opening effotlessly for him. The sound of his hips and the slammed into my pale ass over and over kept a rhythm that lulled me into a constant groaning wail.

I was getting close. Daniel's grunting behind me as he plowed my hole was driving me crazy, and his cock arched at the perfect angle to rub my prostate with the just slightest movement.

I found the strength to match is thrusts with my own. When he pulled out, I pulled my hips forward and felt his thrust into me so I could match it with my own, our hips crashing together with double the force.

"Oh fuck! How'd you do that!" He yelled. He didn't really want or need me to answer. Just to not stop.

My body was singing, every single inch of my naked flesh crying out for him to push me

over the edge.

"Oh fuck me, Daniel, make me cum! God yes, fuck...my...ass...," I let each word punctuate a vicious thrust of his cock as he buried it into me.

"You want to cum nerd?" He teased.

Oh fuck me! The dirty talk again.

I whined and nodded my head as hard as I could between his thrusts. My vision was white and I gripped my lower lips between my teeth until I thought I would taste blood.

"Cum for me, David," he grunted. "Shoot that load for me."

His cock pistoned with such speed, I nearly blacked out. My chest collapsed to the metal bar before me, my arms giving out, held aloft now solely by Daniel's grip on my hips. I felt my balls tightening.

The groan that ripped from me came from the my toes and worked its way up my body. It started as a whimper and grew steadily as I felt the cum traveling from my balls. Daniel's cock hit my prostate over and over, so rapidly I couldn't tell when one touch ended and the next began.

"AhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHH."

I felt the first volley of cum rip from my body, taking with it the last remaining scrap of my strength. My hole convulsed, and Daniel felt even bigger buried inside me.

Without warning or indication, he ripped is cock from my ass. I was suddenly empty and awash in an intense orgasm at the same time. The confusion lasted a moment only.

"Daviiiiiid," he screamed behind me.

I felt his hot jizz land between my shoulder blades and make a solid line across my spine towards my thoroughly fucked hole. I threw my head back and marveled when the second blast slammed into the small of my back and the third painted my opened hole white. My own cock spewed onto the black leather inclined bench until it was covered.

My balls ached with the force of my release and Daniel's explosion across my back. He rubbed his cock against my hole and gently pressed forward, pushing some of his cum inside me.

DAMackey
DAMackey
978 Followers