Speech and Debate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAMackey
DAMackey
978 Followers

"Mmm. Yeah..." I wiggled my hips into him.

In time, sight and feeling returned. I could hear Daniel panting heavily behind me. I kept my eyes closed, trying to memorize each and every moment of the earth shattering fucking my ass had just received. I smiled like a baby. I could have gone to sleep right there, resting on the bench press barbell, arms draped over it, ass in the air and back slathered in Daniel's white cum.

When I felt the heat of his tongue on my back, lapping up his own juices, my legs gave way and I collapsed into the cum soaked bench below me. I felt it coat my chest and stomach but Daniel kissed and licked at my skin, tracing down my spine and swallowing his seed.

He moaned as he did and I shivered beneath him, a rag doll, used and spent on the incline bench. His arms encircled my chest, woking between my body and the slick, wet leather. He dragged me to my feet and pulled me against his chest. I hung limply in his grip, unable to work my limbs. He spun me around and plopped me back down, facing the opposite direction. My cock pulsed in the air between us.

Had I been able to see clearly, I would have seen Daniel's satisfied smile as he watched a last stream of cum dribble from my slit and travel slowly down my shaft to my tight balls. Instead, I panted and breathed heavily. Daniel straddled my legs and inched forward, His arms wrapping around my neck as he sat on my lap facing me.

"Ahhh,"I whimpered, my cock brushing against his was like an electric shock, still so sensitive as to verge on painful. My sore ass on the leather was a pleasant reminder of the ride Daniel had just take me on.

His hands worked my shoulders with still strong as he looked down at me. How could he move after that?

I tried to work my fingers into the skin of his hips, but only succeeded in holding them there, unable to find the strength to gain any purchase. From his position across my lap, he was finally the taller of us. He leaned his head down to kiss me gently on the lips.

I didn't have the energy to return his kiss with anything like the passion I felt. I mumbled, still stunned and let him take the lead. That was the best I could do. Maybe in a year or two I would be recovered enough to reciprocate.

"That was..., I don't even know." He kissed me again.

I groaned. I'm sure it was a sentence in my head. My body did not translate it into speech. Daniel tilted his head back and laughed gently, a deep and resonant sound that bounces from the cinder block walls and shook my already weakened brain.

"I told you I would find a way to make this work." He offered as he nuzzled his face into my neck. We stayed like that for a while, Daniel snuggled against me, our cocks pressed together and returning to softness as the moments ticked by gently.

Eventually, my strength returned enough to mirror his embrace and I pulled him deeper into my chest with all I could.

"Thank you," I said in a quiet whisper, my lips pressed to his ear.

"You're worth it," he mumbled into my neck contentedly.

A half hour or so later, Daniel had me redressed in my new work out clothes and had cleaned up all evidence of our escapade with a gym towel he kept in his own bag. Though I was still shaky, my brains had congealed somewhat and I was able to hold a conversation again.

"I need to shower," I said, catching a whiff of myself over the unique scent-scape of the weight room. "I stink."

"You sure do," Daniel said. "Wanna shower here?" He raised his eyebrow at me quizzically.

"NO!" I shot back more quickly than I'd meant to and had to back track. "I mean, I would love to shower with you right now, but if these clothes come off and I see you naked again, I'm worried my body might literally fall to pieces. I can't take any more tonight."

Daniel chuckled.

"I was thinking I would be the one to take it this time around," he teased me.

"You're still evil."

"Alright, alright. You do stink. You should get home."

We gathered our bags and headed back towards the parking lot. I was only able to shuffle like a half-dead zombie creature, so the trip took rather longer than normal. For the second night in a row, our two cars were the only ones in the parking lot.

"What time is it?" I asked confused at the emptiness of the place.

Daniel checked his phone.

"Quarter till nine. Why?"

"Holy shit! My mamma's gonna kill me!" I tried to rush, but my body put a stop to that double quick. Alright, no sudden movements. Slow and steady was the key.

"Call her on the way home. You'll be fine. But don't fall behind on your school stuff," he scolded.

I marveled at his energy level. The workout alone nearly finished me and the epic ass pounding had demolished what was left. But Daniel looked as if he could run a marathon.

"How are you not dead right now?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I'm used to it I guess...well the workout part anyways."

We reached my car, looking dingier and crappier than ever under the yellow street lamp. Daniel leaned in the kiss me. I would have been fine if this became a nightly ritual, kissing me under the streetlamp after everyone else had gone home.

"Get some sleep. You've got a lot of work to do still if you want to catch up on that body."

I groaned at the thought. This truly might be the death of me. When did I agree to this anyway? Oh, right? In between world shattering fucking sessions with the most stunning jock I'd ever seen.

It took me a while to find the muscles needed to lift the keys to the ignition. They felt as if they weighed significantly more than they had this morning. I made it home and only had to explain my lateness to my distracted father as my mother had already gone to bed. I showered and crawled under the covers, fully prepared to never wake up after what I'd just put my body through.

My phone buzzed on the table beside me.

1 unread text.

DANIEL: Sleep well, Nerd. See you tomorrow. ;)

I was asleep before I finished reading the sentence.

DAMackey
DAMackey
978 Followers