All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 07'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Worth it

Might be the best chapter yet. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story is so good. But I feel like it's all a calm before the storm and will end tragically. But so so good

kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Holy Shit

It's getting good, love it. Thank you again for sharing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
can't wait

Love the writing, the humour, please the next chapters! Please, you're now officially my best author! Have u written other stories?

Headhunter22Headhunter22about 9 years ago
Wow!!

Best story ever. Can't wait for more. Just absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent, superb, top notch

Each chapter gets better and better so that you have your readers anxious to read the next one. I can't wait to see where you go from here. Individual rooms?

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 9 years ago

So good! But I can't help feeling like it's the calm before the storm, like Anon said. They're getting unspoken support, but surely others are noticing as well? Their exchanged glances and the little touches -- other students must see it. Amy's gonna blow soon ... and challenge David, perhaps? You're doing a great job of growing the connection between them. Daniel is seriously rearranging his life to make David a bigger part of it. Will he admit what he's feeling?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

great writing.. so hot... greta style.. keep it up.. literaly and figuratively

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just when I think it can't get any better!

Each chapter surpasses the last and you pull us in with the great writing. I cannot tell you how much I anticipate each chapter. Can't wait to see how this plays out. And of course all of David's and Daniel's escapades. So hot I just about melt!

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

I agree...this story just keeps getting better. I have to say, Daniel will someday run the state or country if he desires. I love how he took his promise to 'make it work' and has single-handedly made it that he spends as much time hanging with David as he does practicing for sports. And now he'd be practicing with David there too! I loved Adam. He had me laughing. especially when he got David to go on his description of boston. lmao.

I can't believe daniel hasn't dumped that harpy yet. God, he is too down to earth for her. how did that even happen? I can't imagine that the h.s. engine that exists wouldn't have some commentary about the time these two are spending together though. I love the coach repeating 'separate rooms.' He knows how to market to get what he needs huh! lol

this story is great. I hope there is an open relationship for them eventually, even if it has to be after h.s. I do hope daniel gets too busy to carry a gf though. God she's annoying.

nanobotnanobotabout 9 years ago
Hoooray for love!

wow! You are now one of my favorite authors. Your talent is obvious and your skill is masterful. This is a great novel. You need to publish if that isn't yet on your to do list. I could see you on the YA roster at the top. Please consider it. The world needs more books for young adult males that are realistic and romantic. They need someone to show them that love in sex is possible.

odysseus_wandererodysseus_wandererabout 9 years ago
Hot hot and erotic.

I totally agree with the other comments. I love how your story and each of the scenes where David and Daniel get together unfold. Captivating writing. Their budding romance. I can't wait for the next installment. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great, just great

The relationship is very realistic and the dialogue top notch.

juggalosexkittenjuggalosexkittenabout 9 years ago
incredible

This story is amazing. One of the best ones ive read. Original, engaging, and sexually explosive. Had me wanting to be so lucky to find what they have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So excited to see what happens next! I am in loved with the way you write, and these characters. Daniel is just gorgeous in every possible way and David is so awkward and sweet, it makes such a good combination. :) Really excited for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dang

This was a great chapter! Worth the wait. I can't wait to see what happens next!

bluboynbamabluboynbamaabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I find myself anxiously waiting for each new installment. I am fully invested in these characters and you have never failed to excite and arouse me with the directions you have taken them. Well done!

kalonaleighkalonaleighabout 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

Incredible story, love the way the characters David and Daniel mesh. Erotic and sensual. Can't wait for the next part!!

AllAboutTheBassAllAboutTheBassabout 9 years ago
More ! please !

Great story, love the way it's playing out, awaiting the next part now :)

kipp412kipp412almost 9 years ago
Enjoyable

It's been an enjoyable experience, reading through this story. You have a great talent that truly envy. Keep up the great work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like a goddamned gazelle.

DUDE, i cant stop laughing!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just One Thing

I've been wrapped up in your stories for the past week now, and I really enjoy the world you've created for Daniel and David. It doesn't feel forced. That being said, the one aspect of the world that does feel forced is this whole Southern drawl. It doesn't fit at all with the inner dialogue of David, nor does it seem prevalent in their interactions every time. Throwing in a ma'am or Mama here and their just doesn't work. This is coming from someone raised in the South who thinks about this a lot. But please keep writing. Just a thought I wanted to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent series so far

Great reading , these two are inseparable

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING READ

Great reading so far. Keep up the most excellent work. This is one scorcher of a story.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Another Great Chapter

This series just gets better and better. I absolutely love the way you put humor into David's thoughts, "asides" and replies. It's great. And the SEX. So descriptive and hot, hot, hot. Like some others I fear the end but will continue to enjoy the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely love it.

Very refreshing, well written, great story so far look forward to more from you. Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Baseball

In the first episode (and a few that followed I think) it was said that Daniel was a captain of the lacrosse team, but now we find that he plays baseball. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Baseball and LaX.

To answer the question about Daniel’s sports teams, in HS, it’s common to play for multiple teams, especially in private schools where you either played for a team or took gym/health. The only thing is that LaX and baseball are usually both spring sports, but this is a work of fiction so it really doesn’t matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your choice of words have been making me check the dictionary since the start. I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous