All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 08'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Tom7JerryTom7Jerryabout 9 years ago
Tempting chapter

The foreshadowing (either intentional or not) in regards the overall outcome of this relationship is killing me...I love it!

Another great chapter. Perhaps not as steamy as the others but now that I'm thinking about it....the shower scene...car parking lot....HOT!

TM

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
Moving forward

Very much enjoying the developing relationship...love...between our two protagonists and good sex too!

kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Can't wait for the next, Don't stop at 14 chapters.

Please, continue, I love this story. Find a way they can be together for the rest of their lives, OMG, they need to grow old together :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good one

Good emotions....... Even if it is just a story, I worry for Daniel and his feelings towards David are too open and he is too vulnerable emotionally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really well written!

This story is such a satisfying read! Your pace is perfect. I have fallen in love with these two young men and look forward to every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
five stars!

As always. It just gets better. I wonder how it will all unfold in the end. The wait is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

I love this series so much! I hope this continues for like 40 more chapters!!

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyabout 9 years ago

This is the best series on here. It is emotional, tender, vulnerable and hot. Above all, it is well written, David and Daniel are real and free from cliche. Excellent work. More please.

Headhunter22Headhunter22about 9 years ago
Wow!

Just.....WOW!!!!

sshh1sshh1about 9 years ago
I'm nervous

Why do i feel like you're going to devastate us all? I'm so excited to see what happens next

greystongreystonabout 9 years ago
Astoundingly Clever!

You've allowed Daniel to integrate his beloved David into the jock world. David is now a real person in the land of giants. Masterful writing throughout the chapter. I especially loved the shower scene. I loved the sexual tension flowing between David and the jocks within the shower. Your characters are filled with such passion, cerebral depth, and an emotional core that far distances them from other stories on this site. You've made David and Daniel real to me. I think about them and worry about them throughout my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

What else can I possibly say but that?

David and Daniel have grown on me. *not just because my name is also David XD*

I LOVE the passion that David and Daniel share, i feel like I should be sitting sipping tea while reading this. The level of writing is beyond amazing and a breath of fresh air compared to other works i have read.

I am impressed. Good work. Keep it up.

{PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS I AM BEGGING YOU}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this is ... wow

I'm on my second reading of this series, and I'm hooked. I love these guys. I am a straight, married woman and I am so eat up with this story that I can barely function!

CatRayCatRayover 3 years ago
Great story

I really love the characters and I really enjoyed the first 4 chapters of your story. Probably because I liked the main character so much, I felt angry on his behalf that Daniel continued to date Amy when they returned home after the debate. Especially when Amy was so mean to David. I wish David stood up for himself a little bit like saying to Daniel: it’s cool that you are in the closet and I will protect your choice on that as much as I can but I can’t be with a guy who has a girlfriend, that’s a dealbreaker. Great writing, though. You really know how to draw the reader into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah the public sex wasn't their smartest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous