All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 11'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent. As Always

Brilliantly written piece, I really love it.

I don't know what else to say; please keep it up. We're all waiting with baited breaths for the next chapters!

kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Great as always

Thank you again for this wonderful story, can't wait for the next chapter. :) Holy Shit is it GREAT.

sebastiandosebastiandoabout 9 years ago
Another triumph

Well done! As ever, excellent. Am I the only one who finds Adam kind of entertaining?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing as usual!!

Yay this update really made my day!! I'm a new fan and honestly the only story I'm following on Literotica. The love between David and Daniel is just so beautiful, raw, passionate and tender. I would describe my feelings about them in a much more detailed and eloquent way but I'm really refraining myself from shipping these two too hard (which is proving very hard) because I have a bad feeling about it. Your comment from Chapter 10 reminding us this was semiautobiolographical and the hints about Daniel as the past from the future is the main thing that's stopping me. I know you probably speak of this Daniel as a fond memory and some of this didn't happen and you're now with an amazing man you love but so God help me if I'm not feeling just a bit down that this first love is a thing of the past that one can only cherish by replaying the memories in their head. I think if the ending of this is bittersweet, David, you're going to have to write sequel based on you meeting your present partner to rid me of the hurt and convince me it was a good thing you and Daniel weren't endgame. Haha oh boy, how did I get so attached to two high school kids? Speaks volumes I guess about your writing ability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Adam cracks me up! I love the way this story is going. Now that people know and they're getting acceptance for it. You'll also hear no complaints from me that you're extending it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS!

I check Literotica every day to see if you've added another chapter. I've been reading stories from this site for several years and this is, by far, the best story I've ever read. It is so enthralling to watch the development of new love and you have captured it perfectly. I really hope there is a happy ending for this couple because there is so much negativity in the world and in some of the stories on this site. It would be wonderful to see a loving commitment between these two. It happens with many gay couples but for some reason that fact is often overlooked in gay literature.

Thank you for a wonderful story.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

What everyone has already said and more. I swear I have a crush on the DAMackey. Your writing ability is beyond amazing. Typical most people have crushes on celebrities and I have crushes on writers...

The story is beyond amazing. I have to say even when your chapters aren't focused on sex they are still some of the hottest chapters I've ever read. The emotional connect we as a reader develop...*sigh* the way things are going I would be satisfied with whatever outcome. Even if it's not the happily ever after we all want. Sometimes real life doesn't always have a happy ending. The journey is what makes everything worth it.

Forever a fan,

TM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Penis envy!

These two make me want to be gay... And a man! Because of your sexy talk, I'm utterly convinced that sex with my husband would be even better if I had some honking man parts. And a prostate. Who knew?

Meanwhile, I thought it couldn't get any better than Daniel saying "tell me" in chapter 10. So smoldering and butterfly inducing. But it does keep getting better. I've read a lot of these stories in all categories and whenever the characters say "I love you," it comes off as annoying words with no substance. Here, you've so slowly crafted their convos without wasted words, so much left unsaid, that their I love yous are real and funny and sexy and ugh.... I think about these two when they're not around. I hope you continue honing your writing because you are the real real deal. Thanks for sharing them with us. It made my day.

PS love Adam

PS want to be in Daniel's head and watch Ian have sex with anyone.

PS I just want to say I think it's discriminatory that hot gay men (even nerdy ones) don't have non-closeted sex with women. I'm thinking of organizing in protest. Alas.

darthatheosdarthatheosabout 9 years ago
Great

Whoever has your heart is a lucky guy if it's like your brain. This is such a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Looooove it

I love this story and check everyday for the next installment! Keep doing what you do! I'm loving adam's character and your descriptions of the south (southern women here) are great.

AllAboutTheBassAllAboutTheBassabout 9 years ago
Each part better than the next!

I'm loving the story and the way it developers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you're back

Been looking every day for updates. Love this story. You have great talent. E.L James started on fanfiction it worked out O.K. for her. IMHO you are a far greater writer than her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yayyyyyyy!!!!

So unbelievably excited to see the next chapter. Amazing, as always. I just want to throw out there that I am also one of your female fans and I must agree with the comment on having penis envy :( gay sec just sounds so much better then the sex we get lol. Love love loved this!

kvegasgurlkvegasgurlabout 9 years ago
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story

Another wonderful installment! I love your use of imagery throughout the series and most especially in this one. It brings the story alive for your readers. I simply can't get enough of David and Daniel!

canndcanndabout 9 years ago
Keeps getting better

Wow, lots in this chapter. I am so happy they finally said they loved each other. It was always there in their actions and faces from the beginning, but it was nice to hear them say it. I enjoyed the fact that they found such support in their friends and even some surprising new people like Katy. despite being a 'petrie dish' she seems like a nice girl. Amanda was sweet too. I am so looking forward to Amy's change of status and behavior when they return to school.

One thing that dawned on me was what Daniel had planned to do about prom night. It's no surprise that David didn't know about IHOP given that Daniel would have been there with that bitch if things hadn't blown up. Glad they did. I don't think Daniel ever would have spent the night with her.

The whole thing with Adam has me a bit perplexed. It seems to me that he was just a big brother needling his little brother and he took it a step too far by watching them and then embarassing David the way he did. I thought the stunt with throwing his boxers at David was aiso a bit obnoxious. If I went only on what he did at the pool without looking at how he acted since he met David, I would think he might like David and was trying to get his attention. But, that doesn't follow with his encouraging their relationship and telling David he made Daniel happy in the beginning, warning David to take care of his brother and not hurt him, and being disappointed in his brother for not stepping up to take David to prom, etc. Maybe David should mention all that to Daniel to stop him from getting too angry with Adam. I think he just took joking with them too far.

I feel badly for Daniel b/c it is clear he wants to be openly with David. David is still holding back. I don't understand why at this point. I know how he said that Daniel hadn't experienced being 'prey' for the bullies and such, but he's seen that Daniel and the team have his back. That shouldn't be a fear for him at this point. I hope he is able to overcome his misgivings about it and just do it. Frankly, Daniel has more to lose than he does. He's out. He doesn't have to deal with coming out at the same time like Daniel does and Daniel has a farther distance to fall if it does blow up. but, I don't see it doing so with the support they've seen. Granted the rest of the jocks, aside from Ian, are oblivious still, but I just don't see them being assholes about it. My vote is for them to finish it and be proud of their relationship.

I know you mentioned a spin off from this being possible. I'd really love to see you do Ian's story. Maybe a chance to follow them to college if he ends up at state :) and then we can catch up with the boys there too.

Now that is something you've not tackled. What happens in the fall? I hope the summer holds all good for them, but David mentioned his choices being two ivy leagues and somewhere else, but certainly never mentioned State. Did he apply there as a safety? I am not sure he would have. If he did, would he ever decide his academic future in order to be with Daniel? If he didn't, would their relationship last? I think it could for these two. They have something special. Daniel has a maturity, devoition and tenacity that makes me positive that if he agreed to be with David, he'd not stray from it. It still is so sweet how he put in so much work and made it possible for them to be together like they are, after Boston.

I'd still really like to see David do something special for him. Daniel has done so much. He orchestrated all of their ways of spending time together, from the exercising to tutoring to baseball and prom. Please have him do something special. It would be an easy thing to do after the way you ended this chapter with David reflecting on what it means to love someone, etc.

Thanks for continuing this great story. It's written beautifully and really has a great cast of characters. The guys are so endearing and they are definitely hot together! Definitely 5*'s. Don't ever rush a chapter to get it to us. You certainly have updated regularly, so ignore any complainers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What happened to the cock ring? I've been waiting for it to reappear.

UBERtoesUBERtoesabout 9 years ago
Speculation about Adam -- your thoughts?

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but I love Daniel because the jock -- not the nerd -- has truly been the "pursuer" throughout. I love, love, love the story, and the characters. Adam? Wasn't he originally "home from Vanderbilt" when he first appeared? From his first interaction with David, I've suspected that Adam is gay and is jealous of his brother -- he just hasn't come to terms with his own sexuality yet. Sure, there's the sibling rivalry and older-brother thing, but I suspect that Adam is the brother who realized -- fretted? -- about his sexuality, long before Daniel found David and started his exploration.

In that regard, wouldn't it be hilarious if the side story with which D.A. Mackey tantalizes us with would be about Adam, not Ian?

As for Ian, I suspect whatever unfolds between David and Daniel at graduation -- and throughout the tumultuous summer before college -- plays an important part in Ian's understanding of himself: who he is, what he believes, how he chooses to live his life, and what he comes to understand as the fulfillment of love for the rest of his life.

I generally don't like when people nitpick about small things in Literotica submissions, but I am an editor by profession, and I'm compelled to offer this tip to the gifted D.A.: When you mention Daniel's taught muscles, you really mean "taut." If you'd ever want a proofreader, I'd be honored to lend a set of eyes before publication.

I'm curious, too, about the cock ring.

Warm regards to D.A., and to everyone who savors this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautifully done

This is the type of relationship I wish I had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
incredible!

You have a way with words and an ability to express emotion so well. It's sad to say, but I'm slightly jealous of their relationship. This story seems so real, I'm hoping one day I find someone who will be as supportive and encouraging to me. Can't wait to see what's in store for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW!

I want more -- this is a great series. Keep me "turning the pages" -- I am intrigued by the relationship between Adam and his brother. What is up there? Seems weird that he is so happy for his little brother -- but the brother is not happy with him.

Keep it up! It kept me up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

THINGS WE WANT

1. The series extended ASAP

2. Spin offs of the series

3. David and Daniel in like 10 years

fizzgigfizzgigabout 9 years ago
Fuck that was hot!

I love this story. The characters are so beautiful. I can't wait for more and some spin offs as well. I also feel that Adam might have his own curiosities as well and think it would be really interesting for him to hook up with Ian. You're a wonderful writer and I love how you blend such tenderness with comedy. My favorite line:

So

Much

Cock

ROFL!!!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

The hits just keep on coming! Still loving this story. Had been awhile so I re-read much of it and loved it all over again. You are a really good writer. Keep up your good work.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
That Adam!

Okay so Adam is, admittedly, a little bit of a perv for watching but one has to admit he really does care about his kid brother.

Wish when my bro was being a total P.I.A. that he could have at least made me laugh as hard as Daniel's brother.

Haven't quite finished this section yet but can't help but wonder about the post-prom conversation with Daniel's Momma. LOL

DAMackey - None of my business but I confess to wondering if you are from or have ever lived in the South. Have to say, you have that down pat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why daniel hating on adam?

there's some really good humor in this story-

("Screw Folgers," he quipped, rolling onto his back and thus freeing his cock from my still aching hole, "THAT is the best part of waking up.")

- i feel like u went out of your way to make adam out 2 b a dick/douche_ he is the older brother- yet u made a point 2 describe him as less masculine/appealing than daniel.....he was the 1st 1 2 b cool with them being 2gether- he mentioned how he noticed david made daniel happier, etc.... i think adam deserved better treatment this chap and daniel shouldn't automatically go in2 little bitch mode when adam's around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Great story, thank you!

But please-please-please edit what you write! Yes, this is a free site, so this might be not the final version, but even in the Bull and Swan (which I bought, read the whole thing in three days, and absolutely loved) there are so many misprints :(

And please, figure out how to use he/him/I/me! There is no way that David can use them the way you do, as in "smiled pleasantly at both Daniel and I". I thought you where English major in college or something similar, no? English is not my first language, never studied it formally, but I still know how to deal with these - you just drop one of the words and look at what is left. Is it "smiled at I" or "smiled at me"? Obviously "me". So in the pair it also will be "him and me", not "him and I".

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020about 3 years ago

Still after the times I have read this story I am confused about Adam, and how Daniel seems to be mean to him. I actually like Adam, and he appears to love Daniel,,and is on the page with Daniel, and David.

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 3 years ago

I have reread this story several times now and I must say that it is one of the top three on this site. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Spot on every wod

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous