All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 12'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
As Always, Great Story

Thank you again, love this story and as always can't wait for Pt 13 through 500 :), Thanks again for a wonderful story.

dez421dez421about 9 years ago
love

Love these two

Love your story

Love your writing

Keep going 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

"didn't blame him then and I don't hold it against him now" does that mean they end up together? I love this story so much! Can't wait to see where it goes. I'm glad everything is slowly coming out into the open and everyone is supporting them. Just don't crush me with sadness later

UBERtoesUBERtoesabout 9 years ago
DA Mackey, a literary giant

Everything else on this website pales in comparison to Speech and Debate by DA Mackey. The sex is searingly hot but above all it's a love story -- one that transcends sexuality/gender/whatever. The tenderness of the spanking by Daniel -- "many, many ways to love" -- in this chapter reminds me of Daniel's inventiveness when he celebrated David's birthday by searching for an Italian restaurant with table cloths, so he could run his sock foot and tease David's crotch. DA Mackey, I am a fan. I look forward to buying your novels someday. Thanks for "taut" fiction.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

This story gets better and better. I LOVE the characters you created. it was great when the team treated him the way they did. All of the seniors acted so cool about him and Daniel. The MVP sharing thing was really sweet. The steam is always coming off the screen every time they get together and the fur rug was a great touch. It was so sweet how his mom spoke to David. I can't believe david didn't tell daniel she knew. The thing that is blowing my mind is these two not discussing the future though. I know they have all these things going on, these big milestones that senior year brings, but they really are committed and you are usually thinking about the future especially with him writing one of those good old valedictorian speeches. They have to talk about it soon. It is kinda odd that David doesn't have his school chosen yet. Maybe he's afraid to. Are any near where Daniel is going?

I loved Katy and her brush off of Amy. I'm sorry, I detest bullying in all forms, but man you couldn't help but think it was poetic justice.

Thanks for the great story. Looking forward to the rest. I don't think I could get sick of this bunch. I hope the guys will get together maybe over the summer or after graduation for a party. I love the team :) I'd love to see a story for Ian.

As always 5*s.

AllAboutTheBassAllAboutTheBassabout 9 years ago
Love the story, keeps getting better!

I really didn't think it would keep getting better, but each time it does. Hungry for pt. 13 already. :)

tamgreentamgreenabout 9 years ago
You are magic!!

Every time I read a new instalment of this, all I can do is sprawl out like an idiot with my mouth hanging open the whole time I'm reading. So beautiful, so hot! Well done, yet again! Bless your magnificent brain.

LLAPLLAPabout 9 years ago
Wonderful chapter

I love those two sooo much :D

Two things:

- They did not clean the kitchen counter!! When will Daniel's parents come home?

- And are you sure Daniel's mom's dress is white-gold and not blue-black? ;)

I'm sooo looking forward to the next chapter, and anything else you'll write or publish :) Thank you, thank you, thank you, David!!

nanobotnanobotabout 9 years ago
I cried

It takes a lot to make my cry but this did. The Nerds have conquered the world. I am content.

DomXianDomXianabout 9 years ago

These two... are so hot and adorable!!! Ian is such a cool dude, Daniel's family is also very cool, and David is just mmmm <3 Their story just gets more amazing as it goes on and I keep looking forward to what else could happen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

Great story. I had to re read it because it all got me so hot. Wish my debate trip had been like that. Your great story brought some old fantasies back to my mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

I honestly love this entire series! But It's so bloody addictive! I've read all the chapters and now I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please.....

Please hurry I'm becoming withdrawn I need the next chapter and the one after that :)

DAMackeyDAMackeyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter in the Works!

Hello All!

Author here. The next chapter is in the works! I had to take a few days off due to illness and the Easter holiday and that threw me off schedule. My apologies. I've also been focused a lot of getting my website up and running (SOON!) and expanding and editing my earlier chapters for publication very soon. So check out my author page here for information about that. Email me or join my mailing list etc.

Loves to you all!

DA Mackey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Never. Ever. Stop. Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Second read.

I just finished reading chapters one through twelve for the second time. I think am in love with these characters ;-) Please write and post more asap. Jeffj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Long time no read.

I'm quite sure you have a full and complicated life just like the rest of us. And I'm sure you have much more to do than just write this story. This wonderfully touching and beautifully erotic story that touches my heart as much as it turns me on & makes me wet. But... I'm dying here for another chapter of Speech & Debate. I seriously get my hopes up every day, crossing my fingers that the next chapter will be posted. So please put me out of my misery and post a chapter. Thank you for sharing your writing with us. I wish i had the confidence to do the same. -K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Everything the comment below me said. I'm seriously in withdrawal from new chapters >_<

DAMackeyDAMackeyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 13!

Chapter 13 has been posted! It awaiting approval by the Literotica team now, but should go live soon! But it's the longest chapter so far. But it's done! Let me know what you think when it goes up!

DAMackey

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryalmost 9 years ago
Amazing as always

I put off reading these last chapters because I wanted to deny the fear of the ending. Wow! I am always amazed how you can write these chapters and mix emotion, significant events, and hot hot HOT sex....

TM

chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago
Why the hell didnt I read this before!!

I don't want this story to end so much love and passion that I want my life to be like David's.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Yet another great chapter

I echo the positive comments made by the 21 previous commenters. I am late to this story and realize that several more chapters have already been posted. I can't read them all yet but look forward to doing so and refuse to skip ahead. Since I've read your bio and know that D & D won't last forever, I have some trepidation about how this will end but meanwhile I'm enjoying the ride. Your combination of very hot sex and touching romance is just so much fun to read. And the acceptance by the parents is a pleasant surprise.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Seriously???

The laughter, the tears, the goosebumps and the list goes on and on. Don't know how you work your wonderful magic but keep it up!!!

Bijohn69Bijohn69over 4 years ago
Such a great chapter

My dick leaked precum all throughout

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is what everyone deserves... to be lusted, to love and be loved in return

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous