All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 14B'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Luvs2cum4uLuvs2cum4uover 8 years ago
Love!

I love the new addition! Was so excited to see you posted something new. And as a South Carolina girl myself, I especially love and agree whole heartedly with "South Carolina in the summer: it is not to be fucked with." :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Glad you're back! And as always I'm excited for more

killer12killer12over 8 years ago

Another great chapter. Keep up the great work. I can agree with Luv, I was station in SC from June to Sep in the 80s for Army Basic and it was very Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
D

Hot af as always. Can you please put an Ian x Daniel sex action in the Lake house? This is just me but I'm kinda getting bored with the jock x nerd fetish from the start. Lol. Just make it a little different. But well written as always. Can't wait for your other stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Getting Stale?

I don't know what it is but maybe this chapter seemed like a lull between actual chapters. This may be due to the A and B parts of 14 or of course that plot happened. I agree that this is maybe getting a little tired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yeah

Glad your back. It wasn't stale, just took a bit to get back into it because of the length of time between. Please do not turn the guys into sluts. Love and faithfulness makes for the best and most fulfilling sex. What the heck is up with the brother though. He seemed nice but now is a bit creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you.

I appreciate this series for the thoughtful and compelling way it is written. There is romance and sweetness, balanced with sex that is at times intensely intimate, boyishly playful, and a little bit wanton. In short, they are young men learning the joys and potential consequences of love and sex.

Well done Mr. Mackey. I hope to read more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

I'm glad you're back but I don't really like these group sex sessions, or the new Justin x Ian thing.. It's cute and all but it seems a little out of place and is too much like David and Daniel. but still your writing is lovely as ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TOO MUCH OF A ?GOOD?? THING????

I love your writing style but I think this series should have ended around chapter ten. I don't like where you're taking it. Daniel and David are supposedly SO MUCH in love but they're just short of acting like total whores. It's all getting just too unrealistic with EVERYONE being so accepting of their public displays of affection. I've lived in different areas of the South all of my life and I've never been anywhere that PDA's between men would be so freely accepted. It would be more probable if they got lynched in some of the areas. Male PDA's are rarely acceptable anywhere.

darthatheosdarthatheosover 8 years ago
Meh

I agree with the others. It's getting to unrealistic (I know, I know) with the action. I wish you'd get back to romance. I also wish stories on here would stop using the trope of every one revealing that they are gay too. Still liked it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice but...

Getting old...

DAMackeyDAMackeyover 8 years agoAuthor
Author

Hey Ya'll...

You DO realize that this is a semi-autobiographical story yes? And that group scenes between the jock types happen ALL THE TIME? And that this is a transition chapter?

Not getting defensive because I stand behind my work and my characters, but reading some of the comments, I'm wondering how "fresh" and "new" you want it to be after 150,000 words of the same characters. The transition to a new location in the next chapters after lake house brings new drama and violence of a sort.

But while I did receive a good bit of discrimination with Daniel in real life, at school, not so much. Didn't happen. So i didn't write it. I'm writing and embellishing what happened. So if you all don't like it or find it stale, I'm sorry for you, but im sticking to the characters as they are.

The final day of HS happened as i wrote it because it wasn't about me and daniel, it was about the group. If you recall 14A, THAT was my chapter with daniel and romance. Read in conjunction you have both private and group, sex and romance.

So, Im sorry if you are disappointed, but then again, not really, cause it's my life and my story and my characters and when it comes right down to it, at the end of the day, I neither desire nor require approval or applause for how I lived my life or how I chose to share that life with my readers. Take it or leave it. They say you can't please everyone and this is very true.

DAMackey

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I still love it

More, please!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hang in there...

I am not normally one to comment, but found myself saddened the author needed to remind us that this is his story. Autobiographical or not, it is his. At the beginning of this chapter he explained the arch. For those who either slept thru their required college lit class or never made it past high school English (not judging, just saying English isn't everyone's thing) the author is taking us exactly where we should be going. We are seeing high school boys in the moment. And their moment is graduation and a serious turning point. Fueled by lust and desire. Folks, I am raising a high school boy right now. The author is dead on! Now, to the author... Your work speaks to me. I have laughed, cried, worried,smiled, and pondered throughout the day based on this story. Let this chapter's comments and ratings (your appropriate rant will inappropriately lower) go. Everything you do can't meet everyone's approval. That isn't why you write anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I'm with the author too! I always enjoy your chapters and eagerly read them. Daniel and David are true lovers, and part of me hopes they can be forever, sort of like VA RiverWriter's Robbie and Bobby. I also understand the excitement that Ian and Justin have for each other, and even appreciate reading part of their story of exploration and sexual adventure.

Part of me would also like to see the story remain for couples -- and have those couples remain faithful to each other, as in true lasting love. I want to cry when I read about Daniel and David because they have become so intense in their love. Real love does that to a person!

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

In every chapter you make me fall more in love with Daniel and David, but I can't forget the foreshadowing from earlier that suggested their relationship wouldn't last. I'm trying not to get too invested, so that I'm not totally heartbroken at the end, but you're making it really hard!

WmClarkeWmClarkeover 8 years ago
Boo! Hiss!

Boo! Hiss! Only three pages! ;)

Great stuff, as always! Can't wait for the lake house chapter(s)!

xXxAmorexXxxXxAmorexXxover 8 years ago

This is seriously my favorite series on here now. I love the couples in the story, and how well you show their growth as both characters and their growing relationships and love for each other. It's beautiful and hot, seriously one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need More!

When do you plan on adding more chapters?? I loved this story....finished all 14 chapters in a day... can't wait to hear more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More more more please!

Please keep writing - more, more more please! Love the group scenes and the interactions between all the guys….plus the incredible hot sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Omg i fell in love with this story...

I've never read anything like it I didn't even mean to start it I was looking for transexual stories I've never read just gay boys but I might be a convert wow! Very impressed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have cried, laughed and fallen inlove with this series!

Can't wait for the next part!! You are truelly gifted!!!Cant wait for more!!!

elleemelleemover 8 years ago

damackey, I love your characters, the sex is hot as hell, and after 14(ish) chapters I'm still hungry for more. Thank you for making me and many other readers very happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic series

i have enjoyed this series more than any I have ever read. Thank you for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More pleaseee

It's been a long time!! Hope you're okay. Please post more stories soon~ may I suggest you write stories up on wattpad. There's even a mobile app. It's AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope you're doing well! Please update us if you can! It would be amazing if you could give your readers a new chapter for the Holidays ;D

WmClarkeWmClarkeover 8 years ago
Happy St Nick's Day

Hope you are doing well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Just finished re-reading the story. Absolutely one of the best stories here. I hope you can post more soon.

addictedtolit1969addictedtolit1969over 8 years ago
This love story is fantastic!

I found your series yesterday and am absolutely loving it. D & D are fabulous and I can hardly wait to read more about them. Hoping that you're able to continue their story soon. Until then, I've added you to my favorites to keep me from missing your work.

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 8 years ago
Great Reading

I had a hard time putting the story down to try and get some sleep. Well written, keep up the good work and let us here more from you before too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I don't want it to end. What a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this!!

I love this story! It's just perfect. I hope you're still planning to continue because I am dying to read more of what happens between Justin and Ian! And I certainly want more Daniel and David!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Fabulous chapter

Who knew a graduation celebration (and "goodbye" to the gym) could be this much fun! Now, on to the lake house.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Author's comment

Just read your comment from 8/16/15 and was I was moved to make another comment myself. I am still loving these characters and your story. That it is based on your real life makes it even better and really resonates with me even though I am straight. I'm from the Southeast, made great grades and was a total klutz at sports. Today I would be called a nerd. The term didn't exist way back then. The stuff you and your friends experienced simply make me envious that I wasn't more adventurous back in the late 50's - early 60's. Keep up the great writing and include all the hot sex you want. Those who think it is too much should go elsewhere. Your descriptions are both emotionally moving (the romance and relationships) and titillating (sex). You are a very talented writer and I thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

my baby sister is now a PhD, and thus even more insufferable than I could ever portray here in this story world. But that meant a trip to the UK.--

congrats on your family's good news-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ph.D.

Congratulations to your sister on completing her Ph.D.

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020about 3 years ago

Great chapter...amazing how reading it over you get more out of this great story...love all the guys. Still a mystery about Adam, but maybe in another story we will find out what is with him. I do like Adam, and am sure he wants his brother to be happy with David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope Adam's story gets brought to the front somehow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous