All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 15B'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Justin/Ian

Love Daniel and David but I can't wait to read more about Justin and Ian, they are absolutely adorable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautifully Written

I love this story so much. There's not enough words to express how much I enjoy reading your work. It's beautiful and amazing. I could read about your adventures every day. Can't wait to read the last part and any other stories you have planned. I hope that everything goes well for you. Thanks for pouring your heart, mind, and soul out to us, so that we can feel like we're joining you and your friends on your journey to adult life.

Lucinda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a gift!

I agree -- what words could I possibly conjure up to express what I feel after reading your beautiful stories? It is obvious that you are a talented writer who can draw characters very well -- they are three-dimensional, well-developed, rounded characters. That you make them loving toward each other is an added bonus. Then you make your readers fall deeply in love with your characters.

I have followed Daniel and David from the first chapter, and you have never disappointed. I love Daniel and David together, their give and take, their well-develped care and love for each other, their protection of each other, even their impromptu sex scenes where Daniel expresses his love once again. I love their sexy bodies, especially Daniel's hairy chest which you lovingly work so well into your stories. The scene where David's cum shoots up into the black hair on Daniel's chest is great. The placement of David's head on Daniel's chest to hear the heartbeat, and no doubt feel the silky hair there -- outstanding. Daniel is one young man very confident with himself in loving David, not afraid to strip down at the party, not afraid to kiss and show touching affection to David. They are great together -- one can't help but notice their "touching" love for each other.

I can feel the tears come to my eyes when I read of these two. And I'm happy for Justin and Ian, who seem to have found each other as well. I am anxious to read your other stories, and wish you well in all your personal endeavors! Thanks so much for the love and tender feelings that flow from your pen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Ugh! I just love this series so much. It's so much more than just sex. I'm so invested in these characters and everything. Never stop writing, you've got a gift

evolvingslowlyevolvingslowlyabout 8 years ago
Flawless Chapter

Can't express how much I love this chapter and this series. You have my vote for best gay male story. All the Love from Boston, Artie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love!

So happy to see this story updated. So in love with these characters. Every time you post, I want to go back and re-read the entire thing again. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us.

FreeFaller93FreeFaller93about 8 years ago
Totally agree with Anon

Everytime there's an update, I feel that irresistible tug to read it from the start. Just to refresh in my mind where they came from and how far they've come as a couple.

SUCH a beautiful story. Good luck with the contest!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. It is absolutely perfect. To know that you are continuing and publishing is icing on the cake. Hugs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An OK chapter!

I must admit I was expecting more. More feels...like we saw in the beginning with these two. Didn't get that. I feel you could have done more with the chapter. I just didn't see your usual magic. Sorry. But you're an absolutely brilliant writer. Kudos!

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 8 years ago
Love finds a way just listen

Thank you for sharing your skill; the way you have shown us the journey these two are on, their fears and joys too.

Above all Daniel and calm David's fears with love and that's all we really ever need.

Thank you again, I'm excitedly waiting for the next chapters, and their lives during and post College, hope you have a great day, I will now,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Squee!

I may have made a noise only dogs can hear when I saw this update!! I just love all 4 of those boys and can't wait to see what happens to them now...

Thank you for such an awesome story!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
What a party! And a great story continues.

It's sad to think that this great, great story is coming to an end. Don't know just how you will wrap it up in one more chapter and this time I'll have to wait like everyone else. I look forward to it as well as the spin-offs you have promised. You have definitely taken a place as one of my top 4 or 5 writers on Literotica. As I've said before I think you are a very talented writer and probably have quite a future in that field. While everyone's life has it ups and downs I hope you never have to suffer so much again as you have from mid-August through the fall.

Reader777Reader777about 8 years ago
Great Work

I loved this chapter, it was wonderful. I like the way you describe the characters and develop the story, I feel like I'm right there at the party and experiencing it through their eyes. So real, exciting, funny, insightful, and more, all at the same time. You are a great story teller and I can't wait for more.

I'm sorry you have had such difficult times, but thank you for sharing with us, it makes your writing all the more real and inspiring. Please let us know if you have any books published, I would really want to read them. Thanks from a fan of yours.

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020about 3 years ago

Damn I love this story, and it is my third read......It is so nice to read a love story that doesn't have all the weird up, and downs because they love each other so much, and know they are going to be together for ever. I also had a feeling Ian was going to fall hard for Justin, and they will be another happy couple. It is great that you made these men love each other so much, and so they have some sex together so what they are friends, and to teach Ian what to do. They guys were straight, probably would never ever look at other guys. When you fall in love it is the best no matter who. This will always be my favourite story, likely read it again. You are a fantastic story teller, and I am sure a very satisfied life of your own. Can not wait to read the last chapter again.

Druidjr22Druidjr22over 2 years ago

So wasn't Amy a junior when this first started? Wasn't Daniel a Lacrosse player? Its not so important I guess but I picked up on a few inconsistencies since the opening of this story. Also I looked for the sequel and there's only one part for the last few years, with nothing from the author... That scares me because I'm desperate for this story to conclude properly and happily but it's been an open question apparently for a few years now. Has he just stopped writing? Please don't give up on these two and give them a proper ending, there are thousands of people desperate for that. I hope you are well, and I'll be just one more to thank you for this story. I've read a lot of these and I've never read anything that made me feel so much and I can feel a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not only are you an excellent writer, but you are also a poet. I’v fallen in love with David and Daniel. They are so sweet together and funny. David’s description of the brunch was hilarious. I’m kind of sad to approach the end of this lovely story. I so want their love to last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Im kinda worried adam's naughtiness at the graduation ceremony won't be explored.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I read this story long ago, but didn’t remember the lovely part in the hammock. It’s a beautiful moment in a well written story and so poetically told. Your writing is lovely.🌹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous