All Comments on 'Speed Demon Squishypants at the Club'

by twiddershins

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000over 9 years ago
good start

this was a good start. you should continue with these characters, i am really interested to see how his humiliation continues. i like that the crush of his dreams is doing it, maybe she will cuck him too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few women have learned how to benefit from being with little guy. Women have upper hand in relationship and can control man easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mechanics of your writing is fine

but the content of the story is so completely absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Part 2

Shade333Shade333over 9 years ago
Great

Good story. Would be interesting to see a continuation maybe she lets him fuck her and he cums as soon as his dick touches her pussy.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 9 years ago
Understand

I both enjoyed and understand your main character. I too have a hard time not cumming too quick and I have the same problem. The more chance I can be humiliated about being small or being fast, the more intense the feeling becomes. I have cum countless times without touching myself or being touched directly. I'd love for my wife to do this once in public with me...with adults only...of course. Looking forward to reading more from you. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mmmm

Wish it was me..xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous