Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you two going," he asked.

"You've been missing for an entire day," I said. "Your family has been worried sick. They deserve time to celebrate your safe return."

"It was a blink of an eye for me," he said and I could tell that he was lying.

"Tempus Fugit," I said and he smiled.

"Yes time does fly," he agreed. "Let's order out and celebrate. I want all of my friends here. It is obvious you were here for my family and I appreciate that."

"I guess we have no choice, your Grace," Kat replied and I surrendered.

I returned to my spot on the couch and Feng had hijacked the plasma screen for her own purposes. I caught her crossing off people from a very specific list. Everyone involved in Lily's disappearance had been killed. The multiple screens she was using were following a series of news reports about accidents, murders and of course the deaths due to the prison explosions. It appeared that over the last three weeks the deaths had begun culminating in the dramatic event today. I couldn't believe that Feng would go that far and I was right.

"I can't believe he did this," she whispered.

"Who," I sent directly to her via the neural implant.

"If I tell you, you will be very cross with me."

"If you don't I will shut you down for a week. You can sit in your virtual world that entire time."

"It was Master Nick," she said after a long deliberation. "I asked for his help. He made resources available to me and he was eager to see those responsible for what happened to Lily pay. The death toll needed to be stopped."

"You did good," I said. "So is Nick this Demogorgon character?"

"Highly unlikely," Feng replied. "The first occurrence of the mention of the name Demogorgon dates back to the early seventies. He or she was an activist and was anti-big government as well as anti-corporation. They have been fairly active even up to the last decade when they fell off the grid."

"Just about the time that Numenor Tech was founded a coincidence?"

"Your logic is impeccable," Feng agreed. "Demogorgon has returned to their old habits or worse case has learned how to hack an A.I."

It was entirely possible that Demogorgon was taking credit for Nick's handiwork. Or Nick was hiding behind the Demogorgon moniker. Feng returned the display to normal and a single news item dominated the airwaves. I had wanted revenge I won't deny it. But this, I never wanted this. I would never go this far. Then I remembered a conversation with Kat about her brother. It was the night I had met her for the very first time. Nick had used a backdoor in Feng's programming to steal copies of my rendering of the dome of the dreamer. He had sent Kat to negotiate my deciphering a certain artifact. I had told her how angry I had been but she explained how Nick thought. He is very linear, she had said, he sees a problem and attacks it head on. He often doesn't think of the consequences. Well, this is a grade A sample of not thinking things through. Unless of course this is just the first salvo in something much bigger, that was a frightening thought.

That thought was derailed when the staff went to work and began preparing for one hell of a party. Jon was pulling out all the stops and even included raiding the manor house's wine cellar. He was giving orders and delegated the real details to Heather. He somehow managed to disentangle himself from the twins. I was beginning to wonder how deep a brother's love ran. Was incest that common in this generation?

"Hey Louis, let's talk," he said as he stepped outside.

I followed him out and we walked in silence for a few minutes. It appeared Jon was collecting his thoughts so I gave him all the time he required. The path we were taking headed for the cliffs that gave Wind Sword Manor its name. The breeze coming off these cliffs during the winter were said to be brutally cold and unrelenting. But to my surprise there were a series of dark metallic looking stones. If they had once been worked and smooth that had been centuries ago. They seemed to form a kind of stone circle but with much less order to them than Stonehenge.

"I come here to think when things get overwhelming," Jon said in his rich tenor. "I have spent quite a bit of time here lately. I lied to my family to keep them from worrying about me."

"I know the feeling. I've kept some pretty heavy secrets myself until lately."

"I have a few things to give you before you head off to Japan." Jon said.

"How the hell could you possibly know I was going there? I hadn't really decided until a few hours ago."

"It is what I would do," he said and laughed. "You are so unlike your siblings and yet I can see certain qualities in you that I admire, hell, even respect."

"So, this you is my father," I said understanding now. "You went backwards didn't you? Mara saw the older you with my mom. Wow, that makes a perverted sort of sense. How long...?"

"Too long son," he said. "I may not have the right to call you that but you have my blood flowing through your veins. I wasn't there at the beginning of your life but I will do my best now."

"I had a dad. He died three months ago. I could use a friend though."

"That is more than I expected," he said as he smiled and offered me his hand. "Here is your first gift."

"Huh, I don't..." I began when something dropped out of the sky and crushed me beneath its weight.

That is how it felt. I imagined Thor throwing Mjolnir from the Bifrost Bridge and clobbering me with it. I could almost see the ground beneath me collapse and form a nice perfectly circular crater. I cried out as I felt every muscle and nerve contract and fire at the very same instant. I was prone when the sensation left me. Jon was there to help me to my feet.

"I am impressed," he said grinning like a Cheshire Cat. "You truly are my son."

"What... what the hell did you do to me," I gasped as I tried to talk.

"It is a formidable gift for the Last Born. Traditionally the heirs to a legacy are the first born. I always thought that was rot. You are the last child I will sire and so I convey on you a simple yet effective ability. Think of it as instinctual adaptation. I won't go into great detail, I don't want to ruin the surprise, but your touch has grown by leaps and bounds."

"I look forward to finding out, uh damn that smarts," I growled. "Thanks and all but I need to sit down..."

"One more thing," he said handing me a smooth black rod.

"What is this," I asked as I took it from him.

"Do you remember the small figurine in my office that day? It was the one that looked like a Martian, the one that came from the meteorite. The rod is made from a highly refined form of that meteoric ore. That said the ore is, how do I explain it, a kind of psycho-sensitive material. Your thoughts alter and shape it with a whim."

"So if I need a Bo Staff... whoa," I said as I was now holding a Bo Staff in my hand.

"Remember that color, texture and size are limited by your imagination."

I told him about everything that had happened since I had found the tome. He had just become my latest confidant. I finished and we walked around the strange metallic stones as he processed all that I had told him. His expression was utter confusion and then he smiled.

"You fucked the Weaver and she let you live," he said. "Nobody fucks that crazy bitch and lives."

"She said she was a virgin," I replied feeling lied to.

"She was a virgin," Jon replied. "That was only her second time taking human form. The first time she only showed herself. I feel, well, cheated, I thought for sure she would bed me."

"Are you jealous," I asked and he made a face. "Oh my god you are! You are jealous that she fucked me. What does that even mean? Is she going to have my kid?"

"I have no idea," Jon said. "Her children are well highly advanced as far as species go. They are immortal and free of the confines of a single dimension or universe."

I wasn't sure how to respond to that. Yeah, I felt like a bug. This Weaver was way up the evolutionary ladder compared to any human being. The single moment I touched her life force was like leaping into the heart of a sun. I am not sure there is really a comparison to it. Then that damnable thought crept in and cast doubt on it, you survived. I had brushed against a cosmic bug zapper and lived. Somehow beyond the odds I had touched god and lived to tell the tale. To take my mind off that thought I began playing with my new toy. I stepped away from Jon and went through a few weapon katas. I began with the Bo Staff and ended with a sword. I liked it.

I changed his gift into a wrist watch and slipped it on to cover up the builder runes on my right wrist. We returned to the manor and drank ourselves stupid drunk. The girls were dancing and Jon, Charlie and I got to enjoy the entertainment. Jon seemed emotionally overwhelmed as he tried to reenter his life. He had confided in me how long he had been gone. It wasn't a measurement of distance but of time. It took the wind out of my sails. I had been complaining about a mere six or so years while he had been hurtled an unimaginable epoch of time. Could I have survived? Would I have wanted to? His soul must be tempered steel.

"Oh hey," Jon said slurring his speech badly. "I almost forgot to give you this."

"Uh thanks Jon," I said taking the polished black stone. "What is it?"

"A detailed scan of the Weaver's body down to the nanometer," he giggled. "Enjoy."

"How do I access it?" I asked.

"Oops sorry," he giggled. "Here let me... Umbra, give him the thingy."

"Do you mean a program to access the crystal?" Umbra asked manifesting like a genie from a bottle.

"Yesssh," Jon said.

"As you wish sir," Umbra replied and fired off an update to Feng. "Will there be anything else?"

"Nah, I am going upstairs to get busy. See ya in the morning."

If there was any doubt that Jon was intimate with his siblings it was removed when his sisters helped him upstairs and Heather made some sort of excuse and followed them a little while later. He is going to take on all three as drunk as he is. Jon was made of some seriously sturdy stuff. Charlie got up and smiled and headed for the front door. I guess Becca and he were heading off but to my surprise he was accompanied by the two maids. The same ones that had not just help set up the party but were also dancing earlier. That left Kat, Becca and me in the living room.

"Wanna see a magic trick," Becca asked as she dropped down next to me.

"Ooh I do... I do..." Kat said sitting on my other side.

"I will need a volunteer from the audience. How about you young lad," Becca asked her hand on my thigh.

"Sure, what do I need to do?" I said.

"Just sit there," Becca said as she unzipped me and freed my cock.

"Ooh..." Kat purred in my ear. "I love magic."

"See this fine cock lady and gentleman. I am going to make it disappear." Becca moaned. "Now you see it..." She said as she deep-throated me in one smooth motion.

"Now you don't," Kat growled.

I moaned as Becca began making love to my erection with her tongue and mouth. Kat stripped down and helped the bent over Becca get naked as well. She was a small package of eager lust. Kat stood up on the couch and placed a foot on either side of me. That put her soaked pussy right in my face. I reached up and cupped her ass cheeks and buried my face between her legs. So while Becca sucked me off I drove my tongue deep inside Kat's pussy. As I tasted her deepest parts I could hear her heart speed up. I could hear the wet sloppy sounds of Becca as she licked, stroked and sucked my dick. I could also hear the soft whispers of Carol and Colleen on the steps behind us.

"Boy Becca really does know how to suck a cock," Carol gasped.

"She sure does,' Colleen added.

"Ya think Jon will wear mom down before or after he passes out?" Carol asked.

"Dunno, but she does have seniority. I just wish we could get some dick tonight." Colleen bemoaned.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Carol purred.

"He already has two on top of him," Colleen said. "But there is always room for more. I'll take Becca you take Kat."

"MMMMMM, you read my mind," Carol agreed.

I could hear as they dropped pieces of clothing on the stairs as they approached. Colleen knelt behind Becca and began eating her out as Carol began tonguing Kat's unprotected ass. I began doing the math and knew of only one possible solution. I needed some privacy to pull it off though. I decided to bring it up once Kat had her first climax; it was only fair after all. I swelled my tongue inside of her and her cry of surprise echoed off the vaulted ceiling.

"Oh shit Louis," Kat howled. "That tongue of yours is driving me crazy!"

I could only listen to what was going on around me. But what I did hear was amazing and what I felt Becca doing was even better! If I had to rate oral skills Becca was at the top of my list. I was torn between her and Surisa as the most talented sucker of cocks. As if sensing something Becca's lips wrapped around the base of my dick and remained there. She was doing something and whatever the hell it was felt amazing. I swelled my tongue to a new thickness and that created the cascade. Kat came off around my tongue and a second later I was shooting my load down Becca's throat. The girls withdrew and huddled up for a full minute.

"If we are to continue we need some privacy," I told them. "Is there a spare room?"

"There are plenty of rooms," Carol said.

"I know just the one," Colleen added.

"Ooh yeah, that will be perfect," Carol continued in twin speak.

The five of us went upstairs to what could have passed as the Master bedroom. I closed the door and locked it. I stripped down and positioned the girls evenly around the room. They appeared confused but I placed a finger to my lips. They nodded and waited patiently.

"You wanna see a magic trick," I said and they all nodded. "Good now I want you all to relax and no matter what you see trust me, okay?"

"Okay," they agreed.

"Here... we... go..." I said as I invoked the spell.

The fog appeared on the ceiling and the floor. The girls looked up and down and then squealed in delight when the whip-like appendages appeared and gripped their wrists and ankles. I lifted them up off the floor and held them spread legged for my viewing pleasure. Normally I would wait to tie my senses into the spell but I was eager tonight. As the phallic tentacles appeared I was already intimately tied to them. I used them to caress and tease the girls at first. But that isn't what they wanted so we moved on. We all gasped as the tentacles slid inside the girls.

We began with a simple penetration but the girls were eager for more. I called on more tentacles and each girl was being pleasured by three of them. One between their legs, another between their tits and the last between their lips, the level of pleasure reached a new height quickly. The dark magic rose up and divided evenly between all of them. I could feed from them without harming any of the girls. The twins had a decidedly cute habit of climaxing at the exact same moment. The longer I fucked them the faster the girls synced up. Soon all of them were reaching climax simultaneously.

"Shall we stop or raise the stakes," I asked and withdrew the tentacles from between their lips.

"Raise it up... More... Give it to me..." They cried out in answer.

"Okay here we go," I told them as four more tentacles dropped from the foggy ceiling.

"Wait, where is that going," Becca asked just as the slick and slender tendril slid inside her ass. "Oh god... I've never... NNNNNNNN Booyah!"

"I think she likes it," the twins giggled in one voice.

I gestured and returned the tentacles to their mouths and the erotic orchestra really began. I was juggling pleasuring them all and driving them over and over again to one climax after the other. I fired off my loads between lips, into tight pussies and even tighter asses. They were filled and covered in cum before our time was over. When the begging began I cancelled the spell and sent them into a dream filled sleep. They would all remember that we had been intimate but the details would be foggy. I couldn't afford them to know the truth. Gabrielle held that singular honor. No wait, I had told mom everything. There were two women who knew everything.

While the four of them cuddled in the massive king sized bed I was buzzing with sexual energy. I showered and dressed in clothes provided in the chest of drawers. I decided to do some snooping and wandered around the manor. There were plenty of bedrooms, each done in a particular theme, as well as bathrooms that matched the bedrooms. It sounded like Jon and Heather were still going at it. I let them be and found the one locked door on the second floor. Feng informed me that it was heavily secured and required a DNA scan to open. I found the hidden panel and pressed my hand to it. I never really expected anything other than a negative buzz. To my utter shock there was a solid click and the door opened.

I went up the stairs and found the top floor unlike anything I would have ever expected. The green house was enclosed behind walls of glass. I could see the fading light of sunset streaming in from the roof. I found a second security panel but this one was out in the open. I place my hand upon it and once more the door slid open. It was like a tropical jungle inside. The air was thick with moisture and I thought I was entering a cloud forest. I didn't recognize any of the flowers but at least a few of them looked like orchids.

I headed for the center of the garden and the round window in the ceiling above it. There, in the floor, was a metallic dome about six feet in diameter. It was lined with LED lights and was the centerpiece of his garden. I squatted down to examine the dome. I reached out to touch it and some sort of mechanism activated. The dome lifted up and the LED lights flickered to life. I watched in fascination as the dome hovered six feet in the air. It appeared that there was a hot tub of some sorts beneath. I recognized the mineral smell coming from the water instantly. It was the same as that of the water from the Black Cathedral. But there was no monolith or obelisk feeding the pool.

As I knelt there a metallic ring rose up and took up a position three feet in the air. It too was lit with those LED lights. I decided to see what exactly this pool was. I stripped down and ducked under the lower ring and stood inside the rings and on top of the water. Something kept my feet from making contact with the pool. The lights changed color from white to green. I watched in fascination as the water rose up creating a column inside the metal rings. It crept up slowly but showed no signs of stopping. I knew that I could shift my lungs and breathe it in easily enough. I did this as the water rose above my head. The rings rose and I felt my feet leave the floor. I was floating in the pillar and felt the familiar tingling sensation of the regeneration taking effect.

I closed my eyes and let the water work its magic upon me. I drifted and felt the dream take hold. It was a sinuous sensation as the tendrils of dark magic enfolded me. I was hovering in the center of a star field. Entire galaxies and clusters of trillions of stars moved and swirled around me. The colors unknown to humanity filled my vision. I knew I was seeing the entire band ranging from x-rays, gamma and full visual light spectrum. What the hell had inspired this?

"I did," a sensuous voice whispered in my ear from behind me.

"Weaver," I said feeling a pinch of fear enter me. "I never thought I'd ever see you again."

"I have something to admit to you," she moaned as her breasts pressed against my naked back. "I miss your touch. You have infected me."

123456...8