All Comments on 'Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 08'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
KamattlockKamattlockover 8 years ago
Excellent

I loved this series I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your story and the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

Sir I bow to a literary master. Please continue writing you are among one of great writers on literotica.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You!!!

I am thrilled you are enjoying my stories. It is fun writing and creating these works and i am glad they are accepted so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Phenomenal story

I can't wait for whatever you come up with next.

jackgom0503jackgom0503over 8 years ago
Amazing!!!

I love all of these stories. I hope you will tie them all together. What happened to the Iron Bitch series?

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Brilliant story

What can I say that hasn't already been said. Truly your an amazingly gifted writer.

andyaandyaover 7 years ago
great story

I loved the story

1 minor fault

in the black city of yig

he connected to the buildets network

so he can teleport anyone or anything via the network

and he had and AI link so he would have access to they database of info

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 7 years ago
excellent

Thank you for an excellent story. Loved every bit of it. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great. Series

I loved it it keep me captived from beginning to end. Keep up the good work

playwusplaywusover 6 years ago

What a well written story. The author is a favorite!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great

Your stories are some of the best I have ever read on this site. If I may offer some constructive criticism; when you wrote "drug him down" or "drug him screaming", the word is dragged. Your stories are too great to be let down by poor grammar.

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
loved it

great series I loved more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really, really loved it!! It was hard keeping up with all the characters, with my crappy memory recall, lol, but boy did you have me glued to the story!! I hope you decide to add more chapters later down the line! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

loved it, had me glued to my laptop, more please.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
An amazing story!

One story that is so good, I'm sad to see it end! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story, terrible writing

There are some great concepts in here that made me want to read till the end, but by jove it was a difficult thing. This is not so much a story as a rough draft that contains a broad outline of the story to be actually written. The pacing is non-existent and the dialogue is basic. If the work was put in the author could have publisher worthy material. And that is the reason I'm even talking about it. Sure it's on a free site but that doesn't mean no one can criticize it... In fact it's even more frustrating since there is a ton of wasted potential here. I mean no malice to the author, just wish it was an actually enjoyable experience to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Totally Wicked ....

I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I will now have to go back and read all the other related stories. Magnificently done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing loved every word from start to finish. Is there somewhere I can find a reading order for the whole set of related stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story BUT why finish there. There’s plenty more to this story. night hammer manor, lily and did the four others get pregnant. You made this story so big with so many characters and plots you can make this into virtually a never ending story… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

naaah, the story is a bit too cluttered

if all the parts were revised, streamlined, and the overall structure and character development reworked, there would probably be half a dozen+ pages less (across all the volumes, of course) and I might not be sitting in front of my screens shaking my head so often, wondering "what just happened?" or "why... why did this happen?"

could have been really good

Right now it's good wank material and a caffeine overloaded but more than mediocre story (which is kind of sad because it could have been a good story)

Interestingly enough I had the same vibes @"evil bitch"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should’ve ended it with “ Now take that and that” like was used in most of your banging scenes throughout your Nick Shaw universe. LOL. Thoroughly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I haven't read anything better on Literotica. There may be some equals but not better.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My feelings on this one are somewhat mixed - Reading all 8 parts of this I liked the overall story even though it was more than slightly disjointed - kept jumping around. And much as I hate to say it, the sex scenes did get in the way - kept interrupting the flow of the story.

One point - in martial arts the uniform is a "gi", not a "ghi"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES