All Comments on 'Spelling Bee'

by ceiiinosssttuu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So he tortures her.

And she enjoyed it? Doesn't seem plausible. In fact, it was simply awful, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

There was no point to this story. No beginning, and the end was not satisfying, let alone understandble

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BDSM guys

To be honest, the other commenters are idiots.

This is in BDSM for a damn reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delightful

From a person who actually understands what is going on in this story, compared to the obviously ignorant posters before myself, I will say that this piece was quite entertaining. Someone that loves and lives the Marquee De Sade's works will surely enjoy the sadism shown here.

There was a nice windup of history to start with, so you know where the main character's personality derives from. You get hints of the type of family she had, which quite literally played into her adult life.

She is a fine example of masochism, combined with her sadist lover. The only thing I would think would make this a bit better, is showing the affection that he has for her afterwards (assuming there is some there) so that it humanizes them both a bit more.

~Mae

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whipping Good Time

The cranky nonnies need to go back to their Sanctum Santorum's (puns and typos will be severely whipped)! I just want more chapters with some background on who is doing the punishing and how they got to that point in their relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my boyfriend did it to me

I loved it as when v were preparing for a competitive exam my boyfriend made me stand nude and gave blows right in my pussy when I got wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Elegant story

I thought both the concept and the execution were captivating. Nicely done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous