All Comments on 'Spencer's Canyon'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

I'd love to see a threesome with our stud and mama and daughter Spencer!

SWT3SWT3about 6 years ago
Great start

I look forward to more adventures.

General_OGeneral_Oabout 6 years ago
More

Cliff Hager calls for more please

Cracker270Cracker270about 6 years ago
More Please

Says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Deffo more, good story, nice young stud and mature ladies,only complaint are the bloody condoms. Horrible things.

SnapDpSnapDpabout 6 years ago
Long list

This resort seems like a good place for some recurring characters to show up. Maybe Danny O'Sulivans mother, or even a major character like Becca shows up and just likes to tease the help at the resort.

In regards to this story: Loved the titty fucking scene. I just wish there was a bit more build up before the sex. For me I like the "will they or wont they" lead up.

Great idea and great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More plz

This deserves more.... would also like to see more in on the train and the milf next door

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 6 years ago
More of All of it, PLEASE

I echo and reverb and amplify all previous comments. I have so missed your submissions. More, PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

More please about 10 more should do!

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Definitely a full service spa

The possibilities are endless

Next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Start

As an earlier said, the possibilities are endless, from a regular story to a fantasy(genie type find) (or a nymph spring dweller) to even a sci-fi twist...very intrigued to see where you go. *nods and sips his whiskey as he wanders off*

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 6 years ago
I would definitely

love to see more installments, especially with items regarding his relationship with the owner. Seems you may be angling her to be his only love and exclusive prize. I would certainly like to see that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Woww

More....

WitchfanWitchfanabout 6 years ago
Good contribution

The other pool boy stories have got nothing on you. Looking forward to more stories from Spencer’s Canyon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
too funny

a whore house story. where all the scum gathers...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

hell yeah! Definitely want more! A full blown sexcapade with Sylvie would be good, including anal, followed by a 3some with Elena and that receptionist girl... A part 2 is definitely of the order. Don't disappoint us!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 6 years ago
Very nice.

I would’ve loved to be in his shoes. What an idea job!

Bighardcock10Bighardcock10about 6 years ago
Great!

Yes, definitely more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Remember Daphnee from the airplane? She should show up here

mammoetmammoetabout 6 years ago
loved it

more asap please

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
A winner for sure!

Looking forward to more adventures here!!!!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 6 years ago
I’m sorry!

This was such a good story until you used “”snatch” to describe a woman’s pussy, clit or vagina on page 2. I just couldn’t read anymore; it ruined the story for me! Though I’m sure the men will love it! Regards! T

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Okay

Only on page 1 so far, but confused. What school is he going to? I took it he was 18 but trying to finish in a hurry, which was bad enough. He thought and acted like a teen, thus my assumption. But then he becomes 22! What danged school is he attending? At this age he would have had 4 years at university already. Fast finishing with extra credits means equal to 5 years or so? Is he going for a doctorate or such, but then cannot just bugger off half way through research.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 6 years ago
Great beginning

My suggestion would be for Alicia to turn out to be Alicia Spenser, Elena's daughter. Perhaps a threesome with Scott, Alicia and Elena? Doesn't necessarily have to be incestuous (that's up to you), could be just Elena and Alicia sharing Scott together. Then, if the story goes on for a while, perhaps Scott could eventually marry into the family?

And maybe an end-of-season pussy-eating contest between Scott and the new girl, who so impressed Elena during her "interview". That would give Scott the whole season to hone his pussy-eating skills on the various guests and staff.

****************

One thing seemed off to me, you twice mentioned the large, limo parking spaces, but who would want to take their immaculate, stretch limo down a "narrow gravel road" with a "tight hairpin turn" in it? If I owned a limo, I wouldn't want to risk messing up the paint job by taking it down a narrow, gravel road through the woods.

And if all of the locals know the resort is there, what's the sense in simply disguising its entrance? Anyone could still drive down there. A fence and guard shack, somewhere along a totally paved driveway, would have made more sense. It might be different if the clientele was showing up in 4x4s & SUVs to a rustic resort, but this is ultimately a high-end, luxury one.

Granted these are minuscule points in a sex story, but a good author (which you are) should strive for all aspects of the story to make logical sense.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

~ Best-selling author, Tom Clancy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

I would like to see him sample a wide variety of women. A tall slender redhead with not overly sized breasts, a shorter latina with big breasts and a full round butt, a milk chocolate honey, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

I definitely want to hear more about events at the Canyon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so far

Nice story but page 4 let it down. So much more could be written. It has the makings of a very good story. Add more please

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 5 years ago
Sequel worthy!

Co-workers and clients; so many possibilities and "only" 4 months or does he decide to not go back to school? Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ARGH

So many unfinished stories. You need to get busy again. Your fans are waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Please more!!!!!!!

SabarthSabarthover 5 years ago
Yes please

Deff want to read more of his adventures! Please let us know soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

Be good if you carried this one on. Been reading all your stories and really enjoyed them. Guess I'm a fan now! Might even set up an account now!

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 4 years ago
Excellent story line

You certainly should add to this one, it has the start of an awesome series all over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not only chapter 2

I can imagine a series of ten or more chapters to explore this new paradise for a horny 22 year old. Linda sounds interested as well AND there's Elena's daughter to be "had". Maybe wedding her and the legacy continue?

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
What a story

What a great story, full of characters and sex, well thought out plot, hope to see more soon.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Are you a mean person that gets a threal out of hurting your readers? I can imagine that to be the case as what began as a story with soo many paths opened and yet ended with a unfinished whimper.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

Almost the X-Rated version of Elvis Presley's "Tickle Me". [LOL] 5 stars; although there should have been more of the story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

From a guy named Spencer (no lie!)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Dam nice after school job. All I ever got was a paper route and mowing lawns and then on to the Navy, lol.

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

We had the same experience with the Champaign. Please kiss and tell us another story (!)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story but the ending was rather abrupt.That spoiled the build up of the story. What about Scott's interest in Alicia? And Linda? And further rounds with Elena?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Five Stars...

Where is the next chapter, please??!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice! Hope this gets a follow up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous