Spencer's Canyon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she sighed, reaching behind her back. With practiced skill, she let her bra drop off completely. "Please, suck my nipples? I love it when my nipples get sucked, and gnawed on. It gets me so wet."

"Mmmmmm," I replied, my mouth already occupied with more important tasks than talking. I felt her hand gently caressing my hair while I suckled her dutifully, and she moaned her appreciation. Her nipples were a delicious treat for me, and grew stiffer in my mouth as I nipped them gently and tugged them with my teeth.

"Oh god, Scott, that feels so good," she groaned, "and so does this lump, down here," she added, grinding her pussy down on the hard erection her seduction had caused.

I decided it was time to move this very enjoyable activity to a more comfortable location. I grabbed Elena's ass with both hands, and managed to stand, holding her up while she giggled and wrapped herself around me, clinging tight. I crossed the room in a few steps, and laid her gently on her back, then rested gently atop her on the large, welcoming bed. We kissed again, and rolled around, pawing at each other in need. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist, and my hand found its way between her legs.

Elena's panties matched the bra which still laid on the living room floor, and when I palmed her mound, I felt how damp they were. I also felt the heat of her arousal, and moved down her body to give her sex a closer investigation. She quickly laid back, and spread her legs wide, eagerly awaiting my next move.

I could smell her now, as I stopped with my face inches from the source of the intoxicating juices that soaked her lacey panties. I kissed the damp fabric, and licked the surface, tasting her musky sweetness for the first time.

"Oh, Scott, yes please?" she moaned, undulating her hips excitedly. "Eat my pussy. Lick it, suck my clit, whatever you want to do!"

Well, the first thing I wanted to do is get those sexy little panties out of the way, and to that end, I started to tug them over her hips. She helped, lifting her bottom from the bed, then pointing her long legs straight at the ceiling to allow me to slide them up and off. I tossed them over my shoulder, and waited for her to show me her most personal body part. She was looking down at me, past the wonderful curves of her breasts, waiting for me to ask. A playful arch of her eyebrows completed the smouldering glance.

"Please, Elena? Please let me lick your pussy?" I asked, playing along.

A smile immediately broke out on her face, spreading as wide as her legs did, and giving me the view I wanted. Not shaved, but very neatly trimmed, dark curls framed her slick, slippery lips. Those lips pouted open, swollen and excited, surrounding her bright pink inner folds. She was still watching me closely, awaiting my touch.

I made her wait, inhaling her scent deeply while kissing the smooth skin of her inner thighs. Those thighs were quivering with desire, but I stayed away from the target zone, caressing her legs with my hands. She squirmed on the bed, and finally voiced her desperation.

"Since I'm your new boss, I could order you to lick me," she threatened.

"Mmmmmm, yes, you could," I smiled, rubbing my face across her thigh. "Is that what you want to do?"

"Ummm, not really," she groaned, still squirming. "I prefer to let my staff do their jobs their own way."

"So, this is my job?" I asked, kissing closer to her fragrant gash.

"Today it is," she moaned. "Other duties, as required."

"I forgot to ask... is there a benefit package?" I teased.

"Oh fuck! Just lick my benefit package already, will you?!" she gasped, clawing at my shoulders. "You're killing me!"

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied, and speared her succulent snatch with my tongue. My part in the conversation ended, as I was busy, but she carried on.

"Fuck, yes! It's about time! Mmmmmm, yes, Scott, that's a good boy... Lick my pussy! MmmmnnnaaaAAAHHHHHNNNNNN! Yes! Oh yes! Right there, honey, right on my clit! Oh, fuck YES!"

She was very chatty, continuing her running commentary while I probed her wetness with my tongue and fingers. She grew juicier and hotter by the minute, and was soon dripping with her natural honey. I pulled my fingers out, licking her very tasty juices off them before returning to explore her further.

I think one of the reasons men have a problem understanding women is that we expect them to be the same as each other. We learn one thing from one woman, but are frustrated when it doesn't work on others as hoped. Some women are demonstrative and loud during sex, others quiet and submissive, but both can enjoy it equally. That enjoyment can take many forms.

I had a girlfriend once who told me that just because she didn't scream every time I touched her, it didn't mean she wasn't having fun. It was true, because when she finally came, it was a spectacular outpouring of emotion, verbiage, and physical release.

So, when she stopped talking, I wasn't concerned. Her body was still telling me all I needed to know, and I could sense the water building behind her figurative dam. That wave of pleasure was growing rapidly, until, seemingly without warning, it crested. What started as a moan, became a scream.

"Mnahnnnnohmygod! Oh god! OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING! YESSSSSS!" she shrieked, arching her back. As quickly as it hit, the orgasm passed, but that apparently did nothing to diminish the intensity. It left her gasping for air, her chest heaving, softly groaning in ecstasy.

Peeking up her body from below, I could see her head tossed back, eyes closed. Her breasts quivered with each tortured breath, and she was tugging at her pointy nipples. I let her breathing ease somewhat, then dragged my tongue up between her completely soaked labia again.

"Oh god," she croaked, her voice hoarse from screaming. "Not again,"

"Yes," I chuckled, from between her thighs. "Again."

"Oh my god, what have I done?" she giggled, her hands in her hair.

"You gave me a job to do," I smiled, licking her from bottom to top again. "I always try to do my best. I think I made a few mistakes the first time."

"I'm not sure I can survive your best," she laughed, "and I don't think an orgasm like that is a mistake. Let's not set the bar too high on the first try. I might come to expect it everyday."

"I'm sorry," I smiled, ready to go at it again. "Did you say 'cum everyday'?"

Getting her to cum the second time was even more fun than the first one. Her pussy was positively soaking wet, with plenty of delicious gravy dribbling out for me to clean up, and being sensitized by the first time, she responded much quicker. Suddenly her thighs clamped down on my ears, and she screeched again, gushing in my mouth. Her hand, previously tangled in my hair to keep me close, began to pull my face away from her vagina, just in case I had any intention of going for round three.

"Okay, you, are... definitely hired," she panted. I wiped my chin, and crawled up the bed beside her. She opened her eyes slowly, and smiled. "Definitely."

"Thanks, boss," I laughed, as she rolled on her side and kissed me. She giggled when she tasted herself on my lips. Snuggling into my side, she palmed my bulging crotch.

"May I ask you a personal question?" I queried.

"Sure," she replied, sliding the zipper of my pants down. "No point in being shy, now."

"Do you do this with all your employees?" I asked, as her hand found its way into my pants.

"You mean this, um, special training?" she giggled.

"Yes," I sighed, as she unfastened my belt and laid them open. She had rolled up on her hip, and was now sliding my pants down my thighs.

"No, I don't," she answered, her eyes on my straining underwear. "Just the ones that I like, and only when I'm horny, which, I'll admit, is quite often. My husband had a difficult time keeping up with me, and now that he's gone, I find myself especially preoccupied with sex." She hooked a finger into the waistband of my jockeys, and tugged, causing my erection to spring straight up at her.

"Oh my! Well, hello there! I think we're going to be very good friends," she smiled patting the head of my cock.

"How long were you married?" I asked, watching her hand wrap around my shaft.

"Twenty-eight years," she replied, softly. "It would have been thirty in October."

"You're kidding, right?" I laughed, quickly doing the math, and coming up with at least forty-six. "What? You were married at twelve?"

"Ha! No, nineteen, actually," she smiled, batting her eyelashes at me. "I'm forty-seven, Scott! My daughter is twenty-seven."

"Wow. Maybe there's something about the water here," I countered, "because I would have guessed thirty-five or so."

"Kissing up for a raise, already?" she giggled, stroking my shaft slowly. She bent, and kissed the head.

"Mmmmm, um, no," I said. "Just logical, that's all. It's a health spa. That could be the reason you look so young."

"That's not the rumour," she breathed, licking the length of the underside.

"Oh god, um, no," I gasped.

"Hmmmm, you said you hadn't heard the rumours," she recalled, tonguing my balls.

"Fuck! Um, no, I hadn't," I said, "but you were so cryptic about them, I asked my local friends that grew up in town. They call this place 'the fountain of lust'."

"Mmmmm hmmm, but I don't believe my libido comes from the water," she whispered, then sucked the first few inches into her mouth. It felt incredible, but was just a tease. "Then again, I've been bathing in the spring my whole life. I may be biased."

Elena looked up at me from between my legs, her head tilted to one side. She glanced again at my cock, which she was pumping slowly with her hand. The unspoken question; what would I like her to do with her mouth? She could talk, or suck me to the gates of heaven, but not both. At least, not at the same time. It was my choice to make.

I chose heaven. She smiled, and opened wide, engulfing nearly half of my thick erection immediately. Instantly, the questions that remained in my mind lost their importance. The source of her libido did not matter; only that she quench those desires with me, right here, in this cabin, and right now.

Elena's long, dark hair swung from side to side as her head bobbed, claiming fractionally more of my length with each cycle. Deeper and deeper she went, until the whole of my cock slid down her wet, sucking throat, and her lips met my own trimmed pubes. I felt the soft fullness of her breasts against my thighs, and she looked up once again, her dark eyes burning. She slid back, letting my saliva-coated penis escape for a moment.

"I'm torn," she purred, staring into my eyes. "On one hand, I'd like to just suck this lovely thing until you explode in my mouth. I bet your cum is just yummy. On the other, my pussy could really use a good fucking. So tell me, Scott. If I give you a nice blowjob, all the way to the logical conclusion, and you give me a mouthful of your warm, sticky seed, just how long is my pussy going to be waiting for you to stuff her full, and make me scream some more?"

"Under normal circumstances, about twenty minutes," I told her, news that made her pout a bit. "Then again, I've never been with a woman as sexy and desirable as you. I think I can do better."

"Hmmmm," she smiled, gripping my cock again. "With compliments like that, I think it's worth the risk. Go ahead, honey. Cum in my mouth. Give me all you've got. Then you can fuck my brains out. Deal?"

"You're the boss," I laughed. I think I might really like this job.

"Yes, I am," she nodded, and swallowed my length again. It only took her a few seconds to have my cock safely back down her throat, and she moaned happily, sending vibrations up through my core.

"Oh, yes, Elena, that feels so good," I groaned, gently grabbing her hair. I wanted to ask her so many things, about the spa, and my additional tasks, and how long she'd been subjecting new employees to this comprehensive interview process. I even wondered if the female staff went through it, as I pictured Alicia in my place, legs spread wide for Elena's tongue. That image stuck, and coupled with her practiced skills as a cocksucker, had me close to the edge quite quickly.

Her mouth was wonderfully wet, warm, and had just the right amount of suction to bring me to a boil. She wasn't in a hurry, obviously enjoying herself nearly as much as I was. Her hands gently fondled my balls, and added sensuous strokes to the hard shaft every time she pulled back to breathe. This was no mere blowjob. Rather, she was caught up in providing pleasure at a level I'd never known; a level beyond the comprehension of girls my own age.

Three cheers for older, more experienced women! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip...

"Oh fuck, YES!" I grunted, as her fabulous attention to detail pushed me over the brink. I felt the familiar warm spasm, and cum racing through my plumbing. "Get ready! I'm CUMMING!" I added, grabbing her head firmly. If she'd changed her mind about swallowing, it was too late, because I had already started to spurt down her throat, and my grip was not going to allow her to move.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh, yes! That's so good! Suck my cock! Suck it deep! Suck all the cum out of my balls, you nasty girl!"

For her part, Elena gulped and sucked happily, moaning and giggling at my commentary, and drawing out all I had to give her. She pulled me back in, down her throat again, where her swallowing action provided a massaging sensation I'd never felt before. Then again, I'd never been deep-throated before, either, nor been given such a spectacular blowjob. This was new territory for me, and I was surprised when my cock stayed hard.

"Oh, you marvelous, wonderful young man! You're still stiff, and thick, and long! I just can't believe my luck!" she moaned, scrambling off the bed. She unzipped her skirt, and slid it off, then hurriedly rummaged though the bedside table. She came out with a condom, which she ripped open and rolled onto my still erect penis. She swung her leg over me, and guided it into her sopping wet cunt.

"Mmmmmm, yes, that's it. All the way inside," she sighed, settling, fully impaled, on my hips. "You haven't even started using the waters yet, and already you're a stud! My guests are going to love you, but today, you're all mine! Fuck me, Scott! Do me hard! I love getting fucked!"

"Why don't you start, while I play with these?" I suggested, palming her big, hanging globes. She smiled and leaned forward, resting the softness on my chest, then kissing me gently.

"Sounds like fun," she said quietly, and began to manipulate her hips up and down smoothly. She shook her shoulders, jiggling her tits in my hands.

I gazed up at her beautiful face. No woman would ever claim to be older than she really was, so I had to assume she actually was a forty-seven year old mother of at least one daughter, who was herself five years older than me.

Hardly a line marred that pretty face, which was turned upward, eyes closed in pleasure as she rode my dick slowly. Her hair was so long, and shiny, not at all like the ever shorter hairstyles older women seemed to gravitate to. My hands roamed her body, feeling again the firm, muscular tone of her thighs and ass, and the slender nature of her waist. She was in spectacular shape, and that's without commenting on her chest.

But, as she had quite correctly guessed, a woman's breasts held a special fascination for me, and hers were absolutely beautiful. I hefted them, feeling the weight and firmness of what I'd guess were at least double-D's, if not bigger. They were certainly natural, and astoundingly perky for a woman of her age and size. I leaned up, and captured one of her stiff nipples, drawing it out to full erection in my mouth. My tongue played with the long, rubbery nub, while she moaned and ruffled my hair.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice," she purred. "It makes my clit tingle, and with your big cock inside me, that tingle is very exciting. You're going to make me cum again, Scott."

"I thought that was the general idea," I answered, releasing my grip to speak, but quickly re-establishing the connection.

"Yes, of course, but most men seem to lose interest in their lover's pleasure once they've had their fun," she said. "At least, that's always been my experience. Even my husband was like that."

I bit her nipple slightly, causing a giggling yip from her. The giggle continued as I rolled us over, taking control.

"You're my boss, and you told me to fuck you," I reminded her. "Besides, you're the hottest women I've ever met. I'm not stopping until neither of us can walk straight."

"Oooooooooo, I like the sound of that!" she smiled. Her thighs came up, and she wrapped her legs around my hips. "I'm ready. Do me."

I'd had a few jobs in my young life. Fast food, retail, cutting grass... that sort of thing. Certainly nothing as interesting as this one was already appearing to be. I was balls deep, in my new boss's pussy, and I hadn't even started work yet. I can't say that had ever happened before, although I would happily have done this with Mrs. Fillion instead of cutting her lawn. She was a pretty hot, older woman, too.

Mrs. Spencer kissed me, her naked body absorbing the firm thrusts of my hips as I fucked her slippery cunt eagerly. Now that she had made me cum once, I knew from past experience that she was in for a long ride. It seemed like she was fine with that.

So was I. My first mature lover was proving to be a wonderful experience. She was a far more active participant than most of my previous partners. Young girls were too self centred, and too inexperienced, a strange combination in the bedroom. Yeah, they had lovely, young bodies, but Elena's spectacular figure was their equal, and she knew how to use it.

Oh boy, did she ever.

"Yes, Scott, that's it," she grunted, as I pounded her into the mattress. I was up, on hands and knees, giving it to her hard. Her tits were jiggling merrily before my eyes, and she knew I was enjoying the view, adding a little shoulder action to her routine with a smile. "After you make me cum again," she said, "you can fuck my big tits, and cum all over them."

I had to admit, as much fun as fucking her pussy was, the prospect of sliding my cock between her big, beautiful breasts held a special appeal. I'd never been with a woman as amply endowed as Elena was, and my bustiest girlfriend had been unable to squeeze her tits together tight enough, despite her best efforts. They were simply too small to get the job done.

Elena, with her two, soft handfuls of fabulous fun, had more than enough to provide cleavage that made my mouth water. I wondered if those boobs would feel as good around my cock as I imagined.

Fortunately, finding out was only a single orgasm away, and her previous blowjob had taken my urgency away, letting me give it to her hard and fast without worrying about cumming too soon. The rubber was helping in that respect, as well.

I needed the help, because Elena was undoubtedly the most exciting woman I had ever seen, let alone had the privilege of bedding. I found it especially gratifying that a woman her age, with her experience, found sex with me so pleasurable. It showed clearly on her face, and in the desire of her touch. She was enjoying it, and that made it even hotter.

Being our first time together, I couldn't be sure, but I took the squeaky grunt that began to escape her lips in time with my hard, slamming thrusts as a sign of that enjoyment. She was getting close again, and her eyes closed. She bit her lip, and tossed her head from side to side, while her hands clawed at my chest and shoulders. I fucked her harder still, and was rewarded with a squeal that seemed to begin deep in her core, before exploding out of her throat.