Spencer's Canyon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NnnnnnnnaaaaahHHHHHHHHHGGGGNNNN!" she screeched, her face and chest blushing red with the exertion. Her mouth hung open as she fell limp under me, breathing heavily. She patted my chest. "Your... turn. Fuck... my tits."

By the time I pulled out of her pussy and skinned off the condom, she had propped her head up on a pillow, and had her breasts in hand, ready to squash them together around my shaft. She spat in the inviting expanse of cleavage, and arched an eyebrow suggestively. I straddled her chest on my knees.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, as she closed her breasts, sandwiching my cock in a soft embrace of flesh. It was a heavenly sensation, and if you've never had the pleasure, I suggest you find yourself a willing, busty partner and fuck those tits as I was doing with Elena.

It's a difficult feeling to describe. Soft, yet resilient and firm. Warm, smooth, delightful, and very exciting. I think it might be the visual component that I enjoy the most. Watching my cock disappear between her tits in one end, and peek out at the top of her cleavage, and be greeted by her tongue... so sexy and naughty.

Sliding back and forth in that slippery slice, I could feel the tingle building.

"Cum for me, Scott," she smiled, then wagged her tongue. "Do it. Cum on my face and tits. Treat me like a slut."

So, I did, spurting hot semen all over my new boss, leaving her glazed with a thick layer of stickiness that she seemed to enjoy cleaning up, and rubbing into her skin. A few errant streaks had landed in her dark hair, but she didn't complain, simply licking her fingers as she headed toward the bathroom.

***

I was still laying in bed, soaking in the events of the day. There was a lot to take in.

I had a new job, now. I had to remind myself that not every woman who came here was going to be inviting me into her bed. While I could say that just about every guest I'd seen today was relatively attractive, there were a few that were just... you know... old. What if one of them wanted me? It was part of my job to suck it up, and fuck the old bag.

Although, Elena was certainly older, wasn't she? But she was gorgeous, and looked younger than she was, and was a demon in bed.

Maybe the others would have hidden talents?

Elena interrupted my thoughts by walking into the room, from the bathroom. She was naked, and towelling her wet hair. I found myself hoping I'd have more afternoons like this with her, as I watched her retrieve her scattered items of clothing. Those breasts... so big, so soft, so sexy. My attention was riveted on her.

"So, why don't you start on Monday?" she asked, finding her panties in the corner where I had tossed them aimlessly. "Gives you a few days to get your stuff together. Would you like a spot in the dorm, so you're not paying rent at school while you're here?"

"Hmmmm. I hadn't thought of that," I replied. "I suppose that would be a good idea, wouldn't it?"

Elena smoothed her panties in place, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"One of the few times in life when financial prudence and convenience might be a good thing," she smiled. "I can't say I'd mind having you close by. Sharing you with my guests might be difficult, although I'm sure you'll be good for business. I only hope all the new hires do as well."

"I was curious about that," I smiled, watching her slip her bra back into place with the skill of repetition. "So, um... who else did you hire? Did they get interviewed like this?"

"Not all of them," she grinned, and kissed me again. "Just you, and one of the girls. The others can figure it out as they go."

"One of the girls, huh?" I giggled.

"Mmmmmm, yes," Elena nodded, making a satisfied face. "My god, she made me cum so hard! She really knows how to use her tongue. You're almost as good as she was."

"Almost?" I pouted.

"Hey, for a man, you're fantastic!" she explained. "I'm sure no woman can jerk you off like you can. When you have 24 hour access to the equipment, you get good, whether it's you with your dick, or a woman with her pussy."

"I guess I can accept being almost as good as the best you've had," I laughed.

"Don't rest on your laurels," she smiled, buttoning her blouse. "There's always something new to learn."

"I think I'll like learning all you have to teach," I said.

"Good. Have fun."

***

I did indeed start on Monday, shadowing Alicia at reception. She definitely gave me the impression we would be sharing a bed sometime soon. On Tuesday, I was trained by Rachelle, out by the pool, and she gave me the same vibe. Since I'd never had this much of an effect on women before, I began to wonder if the local rumours about this place might be more than just rumours.

Was there really something in the water? Did women really become sex-crazed from bathing in it? And, if so, and I was benefitting from those effects... did I care?

***

Thursday afternoon, I got my answers. Well, maybe not to the first two questions, but certainly the last. Whatever the reasons why, Sylvie Newton, a day guest at the spa, was giving me the eye.

I was happy to return the attention, as Mrs. Sylvie Newton, thirty-nine year old trophy wife to a much older man, was something special to behold.

I say 'trophy', because she clearly was one. Tall, golden, and posed just so, she married her husband for his money, accrued by a lifetime of business successes. They had been married over twenty years, and she had provided him with two children; a son who was just finishing high school, on his way to college and joining his father's business; and a daughter, who took after her mother, both in looks and ambition. A goldigger in training, she was tormenting local high school boys with her burgeoning figure.

As for her own figure, Sylvie was a naturally statuesque teenager, who knew her appearance was her meal ticket. When Charles Newton, already a man in his early fifties, became hopelessly infatuated with the sexy blonde girl, she had ignored her parents objections and married him, knowing she had hit the jackpot.

Now, with her husband ageing and her sexual appetite at its peak, she took advantage of her power in the marriage. He knew of her extracurricular activities, but figured it was a small price to pay for the last twenty years of happiness. She'd even had a little work done, to erase the signs of wear and restore the perkiness to her substantial chest.

How could I possibly know all this, you ask?

Simple. She told me. Unapologetically, and almost proudly, she had spent almost an hour this afternoon telling me her history, all while flaunting her luscious, curvaceous body in a classic black bikini that left little to the imagination. That was earlier, before she left the pool area for her massage appointment. Now, she was back, clad in the luxurious robe offered to guests, and lounging in her cabana. She saw me, peeked over her sunglasses, and beckoned me closer with a perfectly manicured fingertip.

"Yes, Mrs. Newton? Did you enjoy your massage?" I asked, as I stopped a few feet away, in the shade of her cabana.

"Oh, yes," she smiled, resting her head back on the pillow. "The masseuse... Erika, I think was her name... She has wonderful hands. She touched me in all the right places." Sylvie lifted her head again, and removed her sunglasses, then continued. "I do mean... All... the right places. She gave me a very happy ending, if you know what I mean?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I laughed. "I understand completely."

"Then you also understand that, as lovely as it was to have her young, talented hands on my breasts, and sliding into my vagina," she whispered, "the orgasm she gave me has left me hungry for something more... masculine. I'd very much like you to provide that. Would you like to join me, in my room, Scott? Would you like to feel my breasts, against you, perhaps wrapped around your cock? Mmmmmm, I think I'd like that. A nice hard cock, sliding between my tits. I want you to fuck me, Scott, any way you'd like to. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I smiled. Her eyes fell on the bulge the conversation had started growing in my shorts.

"Lovely. Simply lovely," she smiled, licking her lips. "Be a dear, and fetch a bottle of champagne on your way back, will you?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I repeated. "Do you have a particular vintage in mind?"

"No," she sighed, standing elegantly. The robe parted, giving me a sample glimpse of her breasts, and the long, sensuous smoothness of her leg. She adjusted the robe with a grin, and turned away. "Just make it expensive. I like my husband to know that I enjoy my time here, and an obscenely expensive bottle should do that. I'll be waiting for you."

"Yes, Ma'am," I nodded, already moving in the direction of the bar. I swung past the pool station, and told the other staff member I was going to be busy for a while.

"Lucky bastard," Linda smiled. "Have fun."

A few minutes later, with a three hundred dollar bottle on a tray along with one flute, I entered Mrs. Newton's room. She was seductively arranged on the daybed, one leg drawn up, with her arm across the back. The robe was untied, but still hiding her form.

"Close the door, and the blinds," she said softly. "Then open the champagne, please."

After doing as she asked to the door and blinds, I put the tray on the counter. I was concentrating on the champagne bottle when she slipped silently up behind me, and caressed my backside.

"Mmmmmm. Nice and firm," she breathed. "I like a nice, muscular ass on my men. And a hard cock, of course," she continued, reaching around to palm my crotch. "Oh yes, I think that will do. So, what part of a woman's body gets you going, Scott? Are you an ass man? A leg man? Or do boobs do it for you?"

I succeeded in wiggling the cork out of the champagne bottle without spraying the contents across the room, and poured her a glass.

"Um, I guess I'm a bit of everything," I smiled. "I like legs. A nice butt, too. A slender waist, and of course..."

"... Big tits?" she giggled, letting the robe slide off her shoulders and drop to the floor. "Good thing I have all of those, isn't it?" She took her glass from my hand, and stepped back, doing a little pirouette before my eyes. "Do you like?"

What's not to like? I thought. I'm sure her husband must have some conflicting emotions, knowing his incredibly beautiful wife was letting other men use her body, but I wasn't him, was I? No, I was just one of the lucky guys she wanted to fuck, so I wasn't going to complain.

I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I could appreciate her. She really did have it all. Tall, pretty, long beautiful hair... a fit, firm body... great legs, and a very shapely ass.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... Great tits, too. High and proud on her chest, with just the right amount of hang for their size. They swayed slightly with her movements, and jiggled enticingly as she walked around the room, sipping her champagne.

"I see you only brought one glass," she smiled, raising the flute. "Don't you want some? It's really quite good."

It occurred to me that she could have been referring to the champagne, or herself. I was in a room, with a beautiful, naked woman, who had already made it abundantly clear that she expected me to have sex with her.

What the fuck was I waiting for?

Stepping over to her, I stopped in front, while she sipped, grinning at me.

"Is there anything in particular you'd like me to do," I asked, "or anything you don't want?"

"Hmmmm, now those are interesting questions," she giggled. "Let's examine the second part. What do you think I might not like?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "How about kissing? Some people find kissing very personal. May I kiss you?"

"Oh, I thought you were going to say anal," she purred, putting her glass down. "Don't care for anal, but yes, you can kiss me. I'd like that, very much."

As if to prove her point, she took the initiative, and pressed her soft, pouty lips to mine, wrapping her arms around my neck to keep me close. I felt the soft globes of her breasts against my chest.

"Mmmmmm, that was nice," she sighed. "Now, as far as everything else goes, I suppose the only thing on the list 'don't' list is cumming inside me. Oh... Or in my hair. Just had it done today. Otherwise, I'm giving you carte blanche. Fuck me anyway you like, and cum wherever."

"May I lick your pussy?" I asked.

"I'd be very disappointed if you didn't," she moaned, pulling me along with her toward the daybed. "Are you good at it? Don't be modest."

"Well, I've been told I am, but that's up to you," I answered, as she plucked up the champagne bottle along the way. She sat on the bed, legs spread.

"Since you only brought one glass, well just have to give you something else to drink off of," she said sensually. Tipping the bottle carefully, she let a small stream trickle down over her left breast. The cold liquid made her nipple pucker and stand taller.

I took the hint, and immediately suckled her nipple, tasting the champagne. She did the same with her right breast, and I cleaned up.

"How about something that holds a little more volume," she winked, leaning back. She pulled her legs up, and aimed the bottle at her gaping, already dripping pussy. With two fingers, she spread the inner lips, and poured.

"Ooooo! The bubbles tickle!" she laughed. "Drink up!"

I was on my knees in a second, licking the overflowing champagne from her vagina, and chasing it down across her tight little butt hole. Sylvie giggled, and poured me another drink, forcing me to slurp up the bubbly liquid. She refilled her pussy often, drinking from the bottle herself between fills.

All of this gave me plenty of time to inspect her sexy crevice closely.

I wasn't at all surprised that she was shaved bald. It just seemed appropriate, somehow, and went with her personality. Her skin was so smooth, all around the labia. The outer lips flared up, supporting the wings of her inner labia, which were spread wide. I suppose giving birth twice must have stretched those lips somewhat, but the overall appearance was very attractive. She had a very pretty pussy.

And a very tasty one. The champagne aside, I could still taste her natural juices, and she was yummy, getting juicier by the minute. She had abandoned the bottle, which sat propped up in the corner of the daybed, so now I was getting to savour her mixture of sweet and salty undiluted. I preferred her vintage to that of the champagne, hands down.

Sylvie wrapped her legs around my head, her heels spurring me on as I ate her gently. She had one hand in my hair, while the other played with her nipples. She was clearly enjoying the sensations my tongue was providing. She told me that, too.

"Mmmmmm, yes, Scott, that's lovely," she moaned. "You really are good at this. I'm going to have to add you to my monthly routine, here."

Monthly? Well, I think I could get used to that, and I hadn't even experienced all she had to offer, yet.

The same could be said for her, of course. I was just getting warmed up, and I began to focus on her clit.

She giggled, as though my tongue fluttering across her sensitive bud was tickling, but the sounds that followed were most definitely those of pleasure, not humour. I had two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, while I alternated licking and sucking her clit, causing her to moan, and her chest to heave sharply with excited breathing.

When she came, her screams left nothing to the imagination. Everyone within earshot would now know exactly what we were doing.

"Fuck, yes, Scott! Suck my clit! YES! OH FUCK, YES! LICK MY PUSSY DEEP! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!"

I pictured heads turning out by the pool, and knowing smiles being exchanged between the guests. Maybe Linda heard it too, and her nipples tightened into hard points under her shirt. Sylvie screamed her testimonial, advertising to my future guests, and splashing her juices over my face.

"Oh, good lord," she smiled, rising onto her elbows. "Wow! That was good. How old are you?"

"Twenty-two," I answered, licking my lips.

"Twenty-two? What, dog-years?" she laughed. "How'd you get so good so fast?"

"Thank you, Ma'am," I smiled. "I just enjoy it. I like learning."

"Mmmmm hmmm," she giggled, her eyes on my bulge. "Speaking of learning... I'd like to learn more about a certain part of you. Stand up, Scott, and drop those shorts. Lemme see your dick."

Gladly. Things were quite cramped in there right now, and I would love to stretch out, so to speak. Within seconds, I was stepping out of my shorts and underwear. The shirt followed, so I was as naked as she was.

"Very nice, Scott," she complimented, grasping my stiffness in one hand. The head was gooey with pre-cum, and she squeezed out another dollop, scraping it up with a fingertip. She tasted it. "Mmmmm, yes. Tasty, and just the right size. I'm a bit of a Goldilocks when it comes to cocks. Too small is a waste of time, and too big, while it can be fun, is a bit uncomfortable, especially if a guy is rough. Yours is juuuuuust right! I think I'm going to enjoy having my little kitty stuffed with your meat. Want me to suck it?"

"Please, Ma'am?" I asked, hoping she wasn't just teasing. I'd been hard for quite a while, and wanted some attention. "Only if you wish to do so, of course."

"Only if I wish?" she snickered. "Why, Scott... I looooooove sucking cock. It's how I met my husband. I gave him a great blowjob, in the back of his limo, and he just couldn't let me go. I owe a lifetime of financial comfort to my ability to make men cum in my mouth. Do you want to cum in my mouth, Scott? I'm sure you could use some relief. Let me help you with that."

She didn't wait for an answer. I'm sure no one had ever turned her down, so the question was largely rhetorical.

Standing before her, I gently stroked her shiny, blonde hair, while her head bobbed slowly on my cock. She didn't have Elena's deep throat technique, but her own combination of suction, tongue, and hand action was spectacularly effective. She was moaning happily throughout, so I could conclude that she was enjoying it nearly as much as I was, and I was loving it. She sensed I was getting close, and put her hands on my ass, patting to urge me on.

I fucked her mouth, feeling her tongue swirl around as I did. My thrusts became more urgent, squeezing saliva out of her mouth, to ooze down her chin. Her hands grabbed my ass cheeks harder, pulling me deeper between her sucking lips, while I held her head still.

"Oh, fuck," I grunted. "Fuck! Suck my cock! Yes! Almost there..."

I suppose the best way to keep my cum out of her hair was to swallow it, directly, and that's what she did as I erupted, groaning loudly. My hips kept pumping as I filled her mouth with hot semen, and she gulped it down amid happy noises, sucking deeply to get it all. My legs began to feel a little weak, and I had to sit, but she merely shifted along with me, slurping up every drop.

"Mmmmmm mmmmm, good," she smiled, when she released me. "And, I see you're still hard. That's wonderful! There are rubbers over in the drawer. Go put one on, and get back to fucking me."

She was right. I was still hard, and I'd only been bathing in this spa of liquid Viagra for a few days. Already, I had noticed a difference. As for her demanding tone, well, I wasn't expecting an emotional attachment. This was the ultimate in 'no strings' sex, so I could just enjoy the benefits.

When I returned, my penis sheathed in latex, Sylvie was leaning back, her legs high and wide spread, with two fingers holding her slippery lips apart.

"Fuck me, long and deep, Scott," she ordered. "Don't hold back."

Slipping into the juicy cleft of her pussy, I smiled.

"Yes, Ma'am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~