All Comments on 'Spenser for Hire: Love & Need Ch. 02'

by The Mutt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jonesddjonesddalmost 20 years ago
Masterful!!!

Once again, a masterful job of matching Parker's style! Part 3, please! Rita and Susan??? Or Spenser and Rita???

BarnoBarnoalmost 20 years ago
Spenser Cuckolded! What's Next!

Excellent job. I couldn't remember which of Spenser's lovers Susan was but I fantasized that it was Carolyn McCormick who portrayed one of them and then went on to play the Psychitrist on Law and Order. She is gorgeous and perfect for that black stud Hawk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it !!!

You gotta continue this storyline..it is absolutely wonderful.

SexquestrianSexquestrianover 16 years ago
Parker better watch out.

As a fan of the series, it was a refreshing respite into what we all sometimes feel is smoldering underneath the public dynamic of their relationship. Loved the way you really nailed the rythym, venacular and speech patterns in the dialog. Just a really great job. And the surprise at the end was an unexpected treat. Got any more?

Sexquestrian at yahoo.

electric1electric1almost 9 years ago
Well done

Having written my own Veronica Mars story, I know tricky it is to mimic the source material while depicting something that would be out of character for the source material to depict. You nailed it, and offered some good laughs along the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous