Sperm Wars: A New Zygote

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHH!!!!" Melina gasped loudly, accommodating Todd's size as he bottomed out. "Oh God, Todd, that feels so fucking good! Fuck me, Todd, fuck me with that big huge wonderful cock!" Her words, egging her young lover on, had the desired effect and Todd began to pump in and out of her with a steady rhythm, flexing his ass as his hips drove forward, his movements again seemingly exaggerated to give his viewing audience a better effect.

Todd began fucking Melina harder and faster, withdrawing less of his cock before slamming back in. The wet smacks of his balls against her luscious flesh echoed in the air, mixed with the kisses, grunts and groans of the hungrily rutting couple as they mated passionately.

I looked over at Laura for a moment. She was still watching intently, having not moved at all since she sat down. She glanced over my way and we made eye contact, and she smiled a very reassuring smile to me, knowing exactly what I needed at this moment. I turned back to Todd and Melina on the bed.


Their coupling was deep, wet, and sensuous. My wife and my nephew were lovers in the truest sense, they were not just fucking but making love. I felt emotions of joy, arousal, pain and jealousy, all at the same time. I could hardly bear to watch that big cock slicing in and out of my beautiful wife, but at the same time could not tear my eyes away. As always, I wondered if this were normal, or if I was the sickest, most perverted deviant on the planet.

"Oh god... oh god yes... I'm almost there..." Melina began gasping as she began to come. "Oh yes, oh yes... OH YES!!! OH GOD!!!!!! UNNNH!!!! UNNNH!!!!! UGGGH!!!!!" My wife was climaxing, coming hard around Todd's huge cock. The teen stud had driven her to a massive orgasm, made all the more intense by the long wait of anticipation as well as the purpose for which she was mating with Todd. Todd drove hard into her through her gyrations as she shivered uncontrollably... though I had a sense that she was embellishing it a bit as well, for my benefit... and possibly for Laura's also.

"Oh God, that was so good." Melina finally gasped as she gulped in lungfuls of air. "Oh Todd, thank you so much. Oh God, you're so good... so good..."

"Thanks babe." Todd replied. "You deserve the best, and I'm here to give it to you." Todd looked back at me as he said the words, showing a cocky arrogance that I had more than once seen from him.

"Are you close, Todd?" Melina asked, getting his attention back to where she wanted it, fully on her. "Are you ready to come inside me?" 

"Just a little bit more." Todd replied. He settled onto Melina, kissed her deeply, then began fucking her powerfully and fast. I thought he would just build up to his come, and I saw his nuts beginning to tighten in preparation for shooting his large sperm-filled load deep inside her. He fucked steadily in and out of her for several long minutes, the lovers deeply kissing as they hungrily mated, leading up to that moment they both so craved...

Suddenly, Todd pulled his cock out of Melina. She looked up, confused and wondering as my nephew got off the bed and walked up to me, stopping right in front of me, his huge cock jutting out proudly within inches of my face.


"Look at it, Uncle Don!" Todd commanded. " Look at it! Look at the SIZE of that thing!" I could smell my wife's cuntjuices on his pulsing cock, could see the pre-cum dribbling out of the almost gaping slit on top of the head.

"You will never, ever be able to make love to Melina again without thinking of me. Without thinking of this!!" With the last emphasized word, Todd jutted his cock towards me, the tip almost hitting my forehead. I was in shock, feeling the humiliation of being totally dommed by my teen nephew in front of two women.

"I'm going to go back and fuck your wife, Uncle Don." Todd continued. "I'm going to come inside her. I'm going to knock up your wife right in front of you!" With that, Todd turned away and went back to the bed. I saw Melina looking at me, a smile on her face. It was a wicked smile, a smile of awe but of tremendous enjoyment at what her young lover had just done to her husband. As Todd mounted her again, she looked up at him, her eyes filled with a lust and desire for him, a look I had never seen from her before.

Wordlessly, Todd hooked his arms under Melina's legs and draped her sexy feet over his broad, powerful shoulders. He fit his cockhead back into her slit and pushed it in, balls-deep, with one powerful, driving thrust. The young stud began to confidently and vigorously fuck my wife with deep, hard strokes.

As if fucking a woman as beautiful as Melina wasn't enough, I watched as Todd turned his head and began kissing and sucking Melina's feet. I almost came on the spot at the sight of Todd sucking my wife's tasty toes into his mouth. The sight of this incredibly hung guy not only fucking my wife but tasting her sweet feet drove me almost nuts with both arousal and jealousy.

Melina did everything she could to egg Todd on, from matching his thrusts to massaging the bottom of his balls, her finger teasing the sphincter of his ass but not penetrating it. And her words. Her cutting, biting, words.

"Come inside me, Todd!" Melina begged. "Fill me up with your sperm! Knock me up, Todd! Make me pregnant in my husband's bed!!" It's a wonder I didn't come on the spot, but Todd did. With a groan, he sank his meat balls-deep into Melina and held it. "Come on, baby, shoot it into me! Oh God, I've just got to have your sperm, Todd! Ohhhh... OHHHH!!!"

"UUUHH!!!!!!!" my teen nephew loudly groaned, his ass twitching more than thrusting as he released his essence into my wife. I knew that he was shooting long, thick ropes of jism against the back wall of my wife's cunt, that his potent, virile semen was filling her and millions of sperm were actively seeking her waiting egg. The thought made me burn with jealousy but almost made me come with arousal.

As his powerful climax ebbed, Todd released Melina's legs and then collapsed on top of her, kissing her face and jaw. The lovers caressed each other as the teen's big cock, still deep inside my wife, began slowly deflating. Laura got up, grabbed a pillow off the floor and helped Melina to scoot it under her ass to raise her cunt higher and keep Todd's extramarital deposit inside her so that his sperm would be soaked up into her womb. Todd had eased his weight off Melina to help, and once the pillow was in place he withdrew his penis from her vagina. His teen meat was still huge, smeared with his spunk and her juices.

"Want to clean me up, Dr. Fredricson?" Todd offered. Laura smiled briefly then declined. Todd did not ask Melina, but simply moved up to her face and put his cockhead on her mouth. My wife willingly opened her mouth to take him in, sucking the juices off his meat and down her greedy throat.

After the cleaning was done, Todd lay down beside Melina and cuddled with her, talking quietly with her and stroking her hair. My jealousy increased; I wanted Todd to get off the bed so I could get on and fuck my wife. But it was long minutes later, and Todd and Melina were dozing, when Laura's voice filled the room.

"Okay guys, time for Don to have his turn." Laura said. Turning to me, she said "You poor man, you must have the bluest balls in the State by now." I could only groan in agreement as I stood up out of the chair. Todd got off the bed and said that he was going to get something to drink. He asked Melina if she wanted anything and she shook her head no. She was looking at me now as I began undressing. Todd left the room, and I realized that he had no intention of watching me fuck Melina as I had watched him copulate with her.

Part 4 - Fulfillment

Once naked, I got on the bed. Melina's cunt was a sloppy, spermy mess. Some of Todd's semen had oozed out over the last several minutes, forming a shiny white puddle on the pillow beneath. The smell was very strong, also, as I climbed onto Melina. She slid the extra pillow from underneath her and spread her legs wider to give me full access to her precious, beloved womanhood.

My bare cock was throbbing. I had to get it inside Melina before I lost it. My bare cock! I thought to myself. After so long, this was the moment I'd been waiting for...

Melina took hold of my cock and led it to her as I eased my weight onto her. I felt the wetness as my cockhead made contact with her labes, but it was the heat that sent a shock of sensation through me... the heat of Melina's pussy without a condom mitigating it! I thrust forward.

"Ohhhh yeaaahhhhh...." I gasped, totally involuntarily as I sank balls-deep into my wife with one thrust. The heat and wetness, the joyous feeling of that wonderful cunt on my bare cock was just indescribably incredible.

"You finally did it." Melina said, somewhat sardonically. "You finally got your bare cock into me. Does it feel as good as you hoped?"

"Ohgoddddd" I groaned. "Better than I hoped. It's so awesome! You're so awesome, baby! Oh, wow..."

I began pumping in and out, smoothly and rapidly, feeling the slickness of Melina's cunt and Todd's semen as I pumped her. The feeling was so hot, so incredible, that I knew I wasn't going to last more than a couple of minutes. Melina was not fucking me back, though. She was basically lying there, legs spread wide, taking my thrusts but actively meeting them, her hands on my hips but not moving or caressing me. But that was okay, it was just so good...

I tried to lean down and kiss my wife, despite her having just cleaned Todd's cock of semen and cuntjuice minutes before. But she turned her head. Melina would not allow me to kiss her mouth.

I could have gotten angry about it... my wife rejecting me and acting like a rag doll beneath me. But in that split-second I just let it go. This was what I wanted, I had reaped what I had sown. But I still had my chances to be the biological father of Melina's baby. I began scraping the sides of Melina's cunt as I pulled back, letting the underside of my cockhead scrape out my nephew's potent semen so that my sperm would have a better chance to compete.

I felt the eyes watching me. I looked back at Laura, who was sitting in her chair. Her look of intensity had changed. She wasn't just watching a sex act as a professor of the subject, she was watching her lover fuck another woman. Laura's eyes met mine and I could feel her pleasure at watching me, and I instinctively knew that it was me and not Melina she was watching so intently. I felt considerably better, not angry at Melina anymore, and decided to just enjoy this.

I began fucking Melina harder, more deeply. The sounds got wetter, louder, more squishy. I was churning Todd's cum and Melina's juices into a creamy lather with my hard steady fucking, and I'm sure Laura was getting good view of the frothy mess.

But after the long minutes of stimulation and now feeling the heat of my wife's cunt bareback for the first time, I was like a virgin kid getting his first piece of ass in the back of a car, and I wasn't going to last any longer. I looked down at my wife, seeing how beautiful she was as she looked between her legs, watching me thrust into her. She was still not grinding her hips to me as she normally did, but just watching our coupling. I saw her breasts jiggle as I thrust hard into her, and I lost it.

"I'm coming." I warned, and within a second I suited the word to the deed. The pain exploded as I felt the release. I felt my cock pulse, shooting my load into my wife depths to join Todd's in soaking down her sopping cunt. The pleasure was intense, but not overwhelming, and I wondered why.

Finally, I was done. Catching my breath, I slid my cock out of Melina and sat up on my knees just as Laura was there with the pillow again. Melina slid it under her and relaxed, letting my sperm soak into her for the next several minutes. Before I had a chance to move, Laura swiftly moved over and took my cock into her mouth, cleaning me of the combined juices of two men and one well-fucked woman. I groaned, the pleasure of Laura's warm mouth sucking my half-hard, hypersensitive cock sending small shocks up my spine. Laura fellated me for several minutes, restoring some life into my prick, then gave my cockhead a final kiss as she smiled up at me.

"How are you doing, babe?" Laura asked Melina, turning to her.

"I'm doing very well, darling." Melina replied as she stretched luxuriously, her clasped hand above her head making her big breasts stand up prominently. My cock got a little bit more life into it.

"Ready for round two?" Laura asked, her voice solicitous of Melina's comfort.

"Mmm hmmm" Melina only hummed dreamily in reply.

Part 5 - Second Verse, Worse Than The First?

About thirty minutes after my climax into Melina, it was time for her second insemination. Laura had said a second round, if Melina could handle it, would maximize the sperm inside her and increase her pregnancy chances. I wasn't about to argue with one of the world's leading academic experts on sex, but my sixth sense suggested she was having us do this just so she could watch more sex acts. Laura was in truth a dirty perv, and i loved her for it.

Todd was back in the bedroom. He was quiet, a bit strangely so for him. Melina had gone to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit, so her loins were not quite as messy as they had been. Laura had left the room, but returned shortly with bottles of Scotch, Amaretto and vodka. We made drinks as Laura moved my chair and her chair next to each other, and at the middle of the bed instead of the corners.

As if on cue, the room became almost eerily quiet again. Todd was lying on his back on the bed and Melina curled up next to him, her breasts pressing into his abs as she leaned over and began sucking his cock. I just watched her head bobbing up and down as that huge meat slid in and out of her lipsticked lips, enjoying the sight of my wife giving head to another man, enjoyably knowing how wonderful her mouth felt upon my own cock whenever she fellated me. The thoughts of some of the many excellent blowjobs Melina had given me were making my loins stir again in arousal.

Todd was enjoying being sucked, also. He was moaning occasionally as Melina fellated him. His hands began roaming over my wife's fine body, feeling her back, reaching under her and cupping her breast, down her back to her firm asscheeks.

"Do you know what I want to do to that ass?" Todd growled. It sounded more menacing than sexy. His hands squeezed her asscheeks harder, kneading them.

"Mmmf, knock me up and you can fuck that ass, Todd." Melina promised. "Once I have your baby, I'll take this monster cock balls-deep into my ass and you can fucking tear it up!" Her words had the desired effect; Todd was rock-hard again.

"Okay, babe, it's time for me to plow your filthy cunt again." Todd said, his words more aggressive, more filthy. "Get on your hands and knees, bitch. I'm going to fuck you like the bitch in heat that you are!"

"Ooooooh, yeah." Melina said, quickly assuming the position of rear entry submission. Her ass was facing Laura and I. It looked inviting, her cunt swollen, wet, messy and gaping. Todd quickly got behind her. He rubbed his cockhead along her slit a few times, then inserted the helmeted head into her labes. He paused for just a second as he gripped her waist just above the flare of her hips, and we all knew what he was gathering strength to do. Then, with all the power he could muster, the teen stud drove forward and rammed his cock nuts-deep into my wife!

*THUMP!!*

"UUHH!! Melina groaned as the wet smacking sound of Todd's groin slamming into Melina's asscheeks echoed throughout the room. Todd withdrew and then began thrusting into Melina with hard, fast strokes. The steady slaps of flesh on flesh filled the room as the teen stud pumped my gorgeous wife relentlessly.

"Uhhhh, ohh... oww! Todd, take it easy!" Melina gasped as Todd repeatedly thrust hard into her, his huge cockhead bumping the end of her vaginal channel. I glanced over at Laura, who was watching with increased intensity. She noticed my glance.

"I think he's trying to get off, and it's harder the second time around." she whispered to me. By now Todd was hunched over Melina, thrusting furiously with very short strokes.

"Take it, bitch! Take that cock!" Todd grunted as he fucked her harder. Melina was gasping, and I suspected she was not enjoying this nearly as much as the long, leisurely fucks she had enjoyed with Todd over the past few months.

"Take that meat, bitch! Take it!" Todd cried, his voice nearly a yell. Melina was falling forward until she was almost lying on her belly on the bed. Todd had descended right with her, maintaining his furious thrusting pace.

"Yeah, that's it, bitch, take my cock! You like that cock, bitch? You like being fucked by my big cock! You love it dontcha bitch?" Todd said, seemingly angrily, as he relentlessly fucked Melina's cunt into a steamy froth. Melina was looking up and back at him at times, anger gleaming in her eyes, occasionally wincing in pain.

I watched this near-violent fuck, thinking that I had seen this kind of anger in a man fucking a woman only once before... from my college roommate. I didn't want to think about him at the moment, but watching Todd fuck Melina so hard really reminded me of the past. I pushed the memories out of my mind, aided by Laura's hand gently grasping my wrist.

"Yeah, here it comes, bitch! I am really going to fill up your nasty cunt, whore! Gonna fill you up and knock you up, bitch!.... Take it, bitch!... Take it.... OHHH! AUUGHH!!!" Todd screamed out. Shoving his meat hard into Melina one last time, he convulsed, and I knew that he was pumping his second load of the night into my wife's well-fucked, fertile womanhood.

After a final couple of spasms, Todd stopped pumping into Melina. She fell to the bed, breathing heavily. Todd did not cuddle with her, but instead quickly disengaged, got off the bad and, acting as if he were in a daze, walked out of the room.

"You okay, baby?" I asked, easing up to the bed. Melina just nodded, then turned over. "Hand me that cushion, honey." she said, her eyes blank and devoid of emotion. Then she added, looking at Laura, saying with a devastating quietness, "You can tell that prick Todd that I'm no one's bitch, and I'm not a whore, especially his..."

-----------------------

Some minutes later, Melina looked at me, the fire returning to her eyes. "Come here, baby... you want some of this?" She spread her lovely legs, exposing her swollen, defiled, sperm-coated slit. Her pubic bush was matted with sperm, as well. Watching her spread wife and seeing her like this made my cock iron hard with desire. I climbed onto the bed and mounted her.

"Oh baby, I love you!" she said, kissing my mouth as she reached for my cock to insert me. I felt the warmth of her hand then the wet kiss of her labes on my cockhead. She inserted me and I pushed in, feeling the wet heat of her envelop my hard shaft as I sank in to the hilt.

"Oh yes... fuck me baby... fuck me! Oh yeah.... oh I love you baby!" Melina was saying as I steadily pumped her. Her legs wrapped around me, tightening as I thrust harder into her. "Oh I love you, baby! I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you! I love you!"

"I love you, too, baby!" I said, returning her kiss as she smashed her mouth into mine. We kissed as we fucked, my strokes rapid and short, keeping the length of my cock inside my wife's sodden hole. I allowed myself to enjoy the wet heat of Melina's pussy on my bare cock again as my tongue explored her mouth. All too soon I felt the pressure of my nut rising, and I knew I was going to come very soon.