Sperm Wars: A New Zygote

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming baby." I said. "I'm going to come inside you. Ohhhhh...UUH!!!"

"Oh yes, do it Don! Come in me, shoot that nasty load up into me and knock me up!" Melina said, her voice adding to my pleasure as my spurts of semen jetted into her. I collapsed on top of her, and we uncoupled only after several minutes and long, deep kisses.

Part 6 - Lovers Come Together

I woke up, alone on the bed. Several hours had passed. I had fallen asleep. I got up, looking around the house for everyone else. Laura was asleep in the guest bedroom. As I got to the stairs and was about to descend, I could see through the darkness of the living room into the kitchen, which was illuminated by the moonlight streaming through the window.

Melina was standing at the counter, making a sandwich or something. I could see enough of her silhouette to see that she was nude except for her high heels slides. Just then, Todd walked into the kitchen. He came up behind her and put his hands on her waist.

"Hey baby." he whispered. "I'm sorry about earlier. Is everything okay?"

Melina turned to face him, sliding her arms up around his neck. "It's okay, baby. Everything's fine, just fine." They kissed deeply.

"I love you, baby." Todd said, his words stunning me, and burning into my soul.

"I love you too, darling." Melina replied. I watched as she moved the plate aside and eased herself onto the countertop. Todd helped her, then moved forward, his cock standing out hard and huge, ready to take her.

"Ohhh, baby, that is soooo.... fucking... goood! God! how I love your big cock, Todd!" Melina gasped as my stud teen nephew entered her and began slowly pumping her, taking his time and several strokes to fully sheath himself into my wife's tight, deep cunt.

Time seemed to stand still. My wife and another man, a teen boy, were kissing deeply as they fucked on the countertop. I watched them, amazed at what I was seeing, knowing that I was not just watching two people fucking.

Finally, Todd disengaged from Melina and she slid off the counter. Hand-in-hand, she led him into the living room. She lay down on her back on the floor in front of the sofa, spreading her legs in welcome to her muscular teen lover, her high-heels and toes pointing up into the air. Todd mounted her, and his cock unerringly found her cunt and slid into it as he lowered himself onto her.

"Ohhh, I love you, Todd!" Melina whispered, but loud enough to hear.

"I love you too, Melina." Todd said in a low voice. "I've always loved you." His words jarred me, and for the first time I understood the depths of this young man's feelings for this beautiful woman, not caring that she was his uncle's wife.

I watched, seeing and hearing and almost feeling their intensity. They were not fucking, they were not just mating... they were making love. A part of me felt deep jealousy, deep pain and anger, but another part of me felt incredibly hot and aroused watching these two people, these two bodies, copulating lustily in their sensuous act of love.

Just then, I felt a hand on my back and Laura came around to my side. She watched silently with me for a few moments, then took my hand as she turned away, leading me back into the guest bedroom.

"How did you feel, watching that?" Laura asked, as if she could read my deepest thoughts. I took her into my arms and kissed her, gently at first and then deeply, enjoying her wonderful mouth before answering her question.



"Mixed emotions." I said. "I like watching them, but I feel jealous, too. And then again, I'd rather be here with you..." I kissed her mouth, "than be with my wife right now."

"Mmmm, that's nice." Laura said, her voice a whisper, her smile lovely. "And I've got another surprise for you."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant." Laura said. She smiled at my look of shock before continuing, "And I've only been having sex with one man since I came off the pill. You." She kissed me again.

"You mean..." I said, my words faltering, but indescribable joy racing through my head and chest, "it's mine? You're pregnant with my baby, sweetheart?"

"Mm hmm" Laura said as she nodded vigorously, her hands caressing my face and my chin. "I'm going to have your baby, my darling." As the wonderful totality of it hit me, I took Laura into my arms and hugged her tightly to me, her arms hugging me as strongly as mine were her.

"But..." I said, as we broke the hug. "You said my sperm alone--" I didn't get the sentence finished. Laura's smile was one of crafty cunning.

"Yes, I did say that." Laura said, "your count is a bit low, but I might have exaggerated how much."

"But why?" I asked.

"Let's just say..." Laura said, wrapping her arms around me again, "that Todd does have an over-quantity of sperm and both of you coming inside Melina will help her chances of being impregnated. But don't you think it was long past time you got to fuck your wife without a condom? She'd been torturing you long enough with that, so I basically tricked her into letting you have her bareback. Obviously that should remain our little secret, n'est pas , my darling?

"Yeah, but what about your baby?" I asked. I wanted to take Laura to the bed and make love to her right then and there, but she had insisted that she have no sex tonight.



"Let's not tell anyone else just yet, okay?" Laura said. "Let's keep it our secret until we find out if Melina 'took'. Now, let's go see how our lovebirds are doing."

We snuck back into the hallway and looked down the stairs. Todd and Melina were still fucking, just as they had been when we left them. Todd was pumping with deep, long strokes, driving Melina crazy by moving his ass in tight circles, stirring her loins into a sopping wet pudding of pleasure. It would be long minutes, and Melina riding Todd hard and fast to bring him to climax, before they finished their incredibly intense act of love and passionate intimacy.

Part 7 - Successful Expectings

It was the Friday after Thanksgiving. I had turned 29 just a month before, Laura turning 43 just days later. It was cold outside at night now, so the four of us, Laura, Melina, Todd and myself, were sitting in the main room of The Cabin. It had turned dark outside as we finished dinner.

"It's time to celebrate, guys." Melina said, bringing out her bottle of champagne and four glasses. "Todd, will you do the honors?" Todd took the champagne bottle to the door and I heard it *pop* open, the cork flying somewhere down the hill. Melina was standing next to him and they quickly filled the four glasses with bubbly, then came back and sat on one of the sofas. Laura and I sat on the other.

"What's the occasion?" I asked. Laura looked knowingly at Melina.

"It's official: I'm pregnant!" Melina said breathlessly. "Here's to my new child, and to the father, whoever he may be." Her glance was at Todd as she said it. We all clinked our glasses and drank, then Melina turned and hurled her glass against the fireplace. The rest of us followed the tradition. Laura then produced four more glasses, plastic ones this time, from the table in the corner.

"Not too much, Melina." Laura said. I looked at the beautiful older woman, seeing the bloom in her cheeks even in the soft light, feeling as much as seeing her beauty of expectant motherhood. She saw my look, and I knew it was time.

"Laura," I said, "don't you have something that you would like to share with us?" My lover smiled shyly.

"Okay, yes I do." she said. "I'm pregnant, too."

"Oh my God!" Melina said, her face a mirror of shock as much as happiness. Todd got up and hugged Laura as he congratulated her. Melina noticed that I had not hugged Laura in congratulation, and she put it together.

"Waitaminnit..."Melina said, understanding dawning upon her face. "And who might the father be, Laura?" she asked, her eyes cutting a sideways, wondering-but-knowing look. In answer, I took Laura's hand in my own. She nodded in admission as she looked at Melina.

"Oh... wow. Well!... that's great!" Melina said, trying to sound happier than she was.

"But...what was that you were saying about Don having too little sperm to impregnate anyone?"


"Well," Laura said, repeating the story she'd told me, "Todd still was shooting too much, so if my theory is right, you still needed both men for ideal pregnancy."

"Could Don have impregnated me alone?" Melina asked. Her face was a little more intense now.

"Maybe." Laura said, "and since he knocked me up, I guess the swimmers he is shooting are enough to get the job done."

"I see..." Melina said, and I knew in my soul that she had figured out the reason for Laura's plan in having me "help" Todd inseminate her: to have Melina accept my bare cock into her womanly depths.

"Well... here's to both of us, then." Melina said, her eyes laser beams at Laura. We all drank, but Laura was matching Melina's stare, their eyes boring into each others....

To be continued