All Comments on 'Sperm Wars: Return of the Jism'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jasonnmonicajasonnmonicaalmost 11 years ago
The Better man.

I have been wonder if Melina will ever figure out who the better man is? Or at least tell her husband the truth about who she thinks is the better man. When will she tell her husband the truth. I mean just tell him the reason you won't let him cum inside her so that he can finally be freed from this apparently shallow bitch.

Whats next?

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
This story is turning sad

At first I thought it was hot and the original was.

But thru all that one fact remained, Melina never forgot about her husband. But now all she thinks about is Todd especially on what was supposed to be the most romantic evening for them.

Melina says she does not want Ned and Elizabeth to win but she does not realize that she is playing into Elizabeth's hands. She got pregnant with Todd and not with her husband (Elizabeth's bastard brother). What is even worse is that she is slowly forgetting about her husband.

I hope she wakes up soon and realizes what she is throwing away. I hope the husband can tell Melina exactly what he has been feeling. I hope on day Todd realizes he is still being used.

This really is becoming a tragedy.

John

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Still very confusing re Melina, Don and Todd

chytownchytown3 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...