All Comments on 'Spice It Up Pt. 01'

by GemimaCav

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely

stupid stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked it

Very good story.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

is the shit going to hit the fan later?

open marriage?

swinging?

he takes a turn with a hottie?

or is this just another cuck story?

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

Stop it right here before you make her husband another cum sucking fag

miss_hornymiss_hornyabout 7 years ago
enough

part 1 is to much if this is going to another cuck shit storyif possible -5 * for this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
VERY GOOD!

You're quite the accomplished author. It amazes me that commenters here don't get it when a story is found under "Loving Wives" that, YES, it's another cuck story.

This one is different. Hubby is apparently disconnected from the scene filming you getting fucked by a guy with a big dick. It is more like a porn project than a cuckold relationship.

I was the bull in several cuckold relationships and the electricity in the air was powerful as I fucked the cute, eager wife/girlfriend in front of the excited husband/boyfriend. I'm in charge and wifey can hardly wait to find out what else I have in store for them . . . both. I happen to get off watching hubby lick my cum out of his excited wife's oozing vagina. It turns me on to have that power over them. I learned that when I was just out of high school when a VERY sexy woman 10 years older than me, made sexual advances which ended up fucking her in front of her husband . . . I learned quickly that was a VERY hot scenario and I learned about domination/submission and it's effect on all three of us.

Where this story is going, I don't know. Peter is pretty removed emotionally from the scene although you prove to be a very accomplished cock sucker when you want to be.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
Not usually a fan of cuck stories but this was really good.

The other guy was just a toy, a breathing dick but it was obvious that the person she preferred was her husband.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Try a little salt and pepper next time

Never seen a spice called "willing cuck."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well !

You have 5 stories that are part 1 but you never finish the damn story's!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Broke my cooch"?

And things went downhill from there. And of course there are consequences. All actions come with consequences. In this case, how does she ever look her husband in the eye? He's basically pimped her out to another man. And then watched her get fucked by a massive dick. What kind of spineless, prideless man wants to watch another man fuck his wife? That's supposed to make her feel loved, protected and respected? I don't think so. And in this case, the old standby cliche applies. Once she's had a big cock, there's no going back to her husband's smaller dick. Never go back, never forget. Which means every time her husband tries to satisfy her sexually, he won't be able to. She'll ALWAYS remember the big dick. Their marriage is toast on so many levels it's ridiculous. This was just a god awful story. Poorly thought out and badly written. STILL laughing at the broken cooch. Never continue this drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good read

annony is pissed because this story reminded him of his marriage and his dead wife.

GemimaCavGemimaCavabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

All the comments...particularly "Poorly thought out and badly written."

While not the greatest, there is an ongoing narrative to this, which I will try to rite more gooder!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ugh, enough with the triceps... and naming muscles, its not needed and makes a story tedious, also cooch, hoohah ect poorly written, couldn't finish. And going by this in your comment 'which I will try to rite more gooder!' I won't be reading anything else by you. "Rite" and "gooder" FFS learn basic English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Curious

Where do you intend to take this one? A few stars for potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Potential?

But Pt. 01 seems to mean 'unfinished' or 'terminated' for your stories. Based upon your history, we are not likely to hear any more from this couple. *** for abandoned potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An accommodating wife, and a really fucked up husband. Why would they do this to each other?

Rating will depend on how well you answer that question. Thanks for an intriguing beginning.

GemimaCavGemimaCavabout 7 years agoAuthor
Rite more gooder

If you don't get the point, then the joke is on you.

I love that someone was clueless enough to think that was real. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@4/21 Anon "VERY GOOD"

Sorry to bust your bubble, but Loving Wives is NOT the exclusive domain of cuck fetishists. You really need to get over your bad self.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Watching

Why are there so many stories about wife watching?

I know that "men are from Mars, women are from Venus" and all that, but if there are so many men that get off on watching their wives with other men, or worse, doesn't it stand to reason that there are also lots of women who like to watch their husbands with other women?

Just sayin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@sbrooks Voyeur/exhibitionist thoughts

So many variations and kinks in this world....why? So many souls and personalities.

I don't understand it either. Sometimes I am happy with the idea that a lot of what I have learned, I have put together from reading about it here. On Lit, in these fictional explorations of fantasies, delusions, soap opera cinematography experiments, and tawdry character studies that somehow seem to be about a search for understanding what remains difficult to understand.

Case in point, I had never heard of a cuckold until I started reading here. And perhaps more to my chagrin, I had always labored under a misconception that NO woman could really enjoy anal sex, ever, for any reason, and that a guy so intent on forcing his cock up an asshole was most likely two things: 1) a gigantic asshole himself and/or 2) latently homosexual.

This is an introductory sample into my own misconceptions and perceptions.

but, when asked why a guy in a healthy, long term and decidedly monogamous relationship would be seemingly fixated on reading stories that feature marital strife, adultery, betrayal, humiliation and the rest? Does it seem too cute to answer "researching what NOT to do?"

This is said to answer you question, which I have shared, and contemplated. I can only offer an opinion with no first hand knowledge. But is it still food for thought, or a continuation of the conversation?

It seems to me that if "people" can say marijuana is a "gateway" drug, then similarly, is voyeur/exhibitionism a gateway kink? The idea that someone wants to watch, can it lend credence to the behavior? Maybe I mean validation. "this can't be so terrible, because someone wants to watch me do it" Since there remain so many cultural and religious hangups in our communal society's view of sexuality (i.e dirty, naughty, taboo, dangerous, etc), getting someone to watch is that validation that somehow it could be less so?

I think watchers REALLY want to be watched themselves, and are waiting for equivalency. And those who like being watched, wouldn't resist watching. But then there is also more to it than just this. There is also narcissism, power games, mind games, bargaining, and reciprocity. So many of all these concepts have at their root, deep seated issues of self-esteem. Whether a person suffers from a LOW self-esteem, or are overcompensating with an inflated sense of self worth, those inner fears set themselves to work on the psyche and manifest in behaviors that seem unimaginable to someone else with no insight into the first person's sense of self.

But it is amazing to me how voyeur behavior leads to cuckolding, or even predatory dominance, related in blackmail stories, or forced/unwilling sexual abuse. The thing about fictional stories, is that they almost always rely on clichés and stereotypes. So if SOUNDS realistic than maybe it IS plausible. but back to your question. Does it seem that perhaps women are less apt to be the watchers because stereotypically, they are more used to being objectified by men? Are men more prone to being the watchers because they are more used to doing the objectifying?

I dunno, and casually submit that is always has and always will be different for everybody on a case by case basis. I don't believe in absolutes when it comes to human frailty. But I can allow that clichés become cliché because of some common thread of underlying truth.

The best stories illustrate the slippery slope of potentially destructive behavior. Every action has consequences. The erotically charged thrill of being watched ONE time, may remain a magical memory never again to be repeated.....but how often does human behavior allow the id to be satisfied with only just the one experience?

Before anyone lets their relationship train gather speed enough to roll right off the tracks, a sense of the true goals must be obtained beforehand.

I submit that just as obsessively as some folks might pursue opportunities to watch or be watched, there are many others who are just as obsessive about their total privacy, and couldn't stand the thought of sharing any intimate details outside of with their sole (soul?) partner.

But don't guys brag? Isn't writing stories just a different kind of bragging? Don't even intensely private people still get loose lips after drinking too much with their buddies? May be some, but not all.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

Is that a serious comment? You really don't know the answer?

Why do men watch porn far more often than women? Why are there far more magazines featuring naked women than men? Why do advertisers tend to use beautiful women models to attract consumers? Why do strip clubs generally feature female performers far more than male?

Men are sexually stimulated through their vision. Women are sexually stimulated through emotion. In this story, the husband gets off on seeing his wife with another man, and the wife gets off on doing something "taboo" to please her husband.

Simple as that.

As for the story, there isn't much to this so far. The fact that this is a one-time (presumably) session with a complete stranger, and hubby is fully onboard, removes any tension or drama from the story. The only possible tension was breaking the Julia Roberts/Pretty Woman kissing rule (which is silly when you think about it), but hubby seemed fine with that, too.

The most interesting part of this story is how and why this couple arrived at this place and came to be in this situation. Maybe the author will explore that next.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Well, Joe

Tired of commenting on your own story? You know, the one that looks like it's not going to get you that coveted red H? Looks like it's having trouble holding onto a three.

The consensus of the comments seems to be that you need a little more work in order to get in touch with your feminine side, except for you and your fanboys and girls, of course. You know the really hilarious thing? Both you and your "female perspective" consultant think my stories are written by a man! Hysterical! I've never had so much fun!

Sorry, author, didn't read your story. Can't take any more "spice."

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
@ Kimi

I was wondering where you were. I just assumed you were hanging out under a bridge somewhere. Why are you so obsessed with scores? You seem to be more obsessed with them than anyone here. (Which only feeds further into my theory about who wasted a significant amount of their life manipulating my scores.)

Let me repeat: I. Don't. Care. I'm not here for high scores or pats on the back. I don't need the validation the way you seem to need it. The quality of my writing speaks for itself. The feedback I get speaks for itself. My 600 followers speaks for itself. Only an insecure adolescent needs high grades to validate their self worth.

Frankly, you're becoming more and more pathetic every time you comment. It's to the point where I'm actually beginning to pity you. What a miserable existence you must have to care so much about the opinions of anonymous strangers. How did you become so damaged? Who hurt you? Who made you feel so inferior? A few sessions on a therapist's couch would probably benefit you. It's something you really should consider.

As for your idiotic assertion that you write here under a pen name, what is the point? If you refuse to divulge your alter ego, then what are we supposed to do with that information? What are you hoping to gain from it? What are you afraid of? Why not "come out of the closet?" If your goal is to "fool me" into liking you, it isn't necessary. If you want me to like you, be a good person. If you want me to like your writing, be a good writer. It's as simple as that. I wouldn't claim you're a shitty writer just because I don't like you personally. I'm not "Kimi" or one of the many BTB anons (many of whom I expect are Kimi posting anonymously, given the words and phrasing they employ, which makes it laughably obvious.)

I can't help but wonder why you're even here. I can't wrap my head around the mentality of someone with such a weak sense of self worth that you get off on insulting strangers anonymously. It's sadder than the playground bullies who pick on the nerdy kids. At least they have the balls to do it in person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@kimi

Joe made an intelligent counterargument to another commenter, and you threw an unsolicited attack at him. I really hope thd rumors about you being BR1958 aren't true. I always thought she was classy. You, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-very good

You're a pig.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
Re. The "fucking beast"

I see that Kimi is posting anonymously again, pretending to be someone else. This really is tragic to witness.

At this point it's not a question of whether or not Kimi has a mental condition; it's a question of which one. Is it bipolar disorder? Sociopathic narcissism? We'll never know.

Get help, Kimi. Seriously.

GemimaCavGemimaCavabout 7 years agoAuthor
Right...

How did they come to be in that situation?

I love that my worst story has the most comments!

But I do have answers to most of those questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hmmmm

The writing is well done. If it were anything but the obvious deceit of one's vows, I'd say I thoroughly enjoyed the picture that was painted.

The obvious stumbling block we have is the part where the author will say: " but they both agreed to the act beforehand". Now tell that to the dead bodies in Jonestown (or any other cult that one happens to find themselves among, where members are required to kill themselves in order to prove their fidelity) . Just because one member of the marriage goes insane does not mean it is safe for the other to leave their sense of fidelity and the brokered vow of monogamy behind (the vow being inferred by the tense reaction). She let the thinking be done with her "little head" and being as it is probably smaller than "his", there is no excuse. Both are at fault and need to have their heads examined (especially since as we will see in coming chapters that she cheats on him because she can't find happiness with his smaller size and the feelings that Joe was able to conjure in just one session - BTW a good written reflection of the moment).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pt. 2?

do you know when you'll be writing part 2? I dunno, I found the first really hot, and I've seen you drop stories before. Will this become a series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A close coworker has done this about ten times picking up couples in a bar or club in NYC. You get that a lot in the city and he loved it . He was alway a little rough , aggressive and was verbal and made the woman verbal the whole time. He also was verbally abusive toward the hubby or boyfriend. In the ten times he did it , only once turned ugly at the end . One hubby couldn't take it and tried to fight him which turned out bad for hubby because he got his ass kicked on top of seeing his wife get fucked. Each and every time he said he would fuck there ass Cum in their mouth and on their faces . He would have all of them rim his ass also showing dominance over all but he said he was alway very gentle and loving toward the woman when he was done fucking them . He made all men sleep on the floor and three times had the hubby sleep on the bathroom floor. My assessment reading these stories and his being part of it a few times had one common conclusion. The woman got off on the new hot illicit fucking ( who wouldn't) and the guys really needed some mental help. They had a real twisted view on sex . They could've been the one fucking their own wife like this and not some stranger. The guy he beat up pretty badly, he made the wife go in a 69 position on top of him and he fucked her ass and pussy so hard and powerful and long because this was the second time . He pulled out and shot his load all over the guys face while smacking him with his dick. He then had the wife lick his cock clean right over him . The couple fought as he dressed. The hubby was crying and the wife was pissed say you wanted this not me. It's a twisted fantasy to reality when it should just be fantasy.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 7 years ago
She is an exemplar for the selfish mentality that some have, don't give your partner 100%

started as I always did on the few occasions I had given Peter a BJ. Taking the head just into my mouth I wrapped my lips around him just below his glans, but tried to avoid touching any part with my tongue. It was a knee-jerk reaction, a trigger of guilt from a past where I'd been told that this was dirty and disgusting. But I paused for just a second. That same flood of guilt hadn't descended when I was between Joe's legs. So much effort and concentration was going in to simply figuring out if I could stretch wide enough that it completely passed me by that my tongue was slathering his cock with my saliva, that my tongue was touching, that I could even feel the slit of his penis as my mouth strained to accommodate all of it.

Peter was my husband, friend, love of my life. He really did deserve a little better than I had probably offered him in the past. Th

JDmiddlesonJDmiddlesonabout 7 years ago
difference in thinking.

I thought the story was well written and I'm looking forward to the next part. There is obviously a difference in thinking between a man and a woman. She thinks that she needs to make this up to him and yet she doesn't even consider letting him have another woman.....three times! Instead she admits that she hasn't been giving him the best sex, a man she claims to love, and yet offers better sex to a complete stranger? Shouldn't her husband deserve the same as she got, you know to spice things up or is this just another one sided relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Will you ever finish a story?

You have several Part Ones to different stories in various categories, but never a Part Two. It's frustrating...

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cuck enjoyed it as much as the whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous