All Comments on 'Spicing Things Up Ch. 02'

by Tdisk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice!

" 'A woman with pierced nipples is saying that she's got sex on her mind and is flaunting her nipples to attract her man or something like that.' " --I am a man, but I would love to get my nipples pierced and flaunt them to attract my female lover!

A woman can do whatever she wants to my delicate man-nipples! I will get them pierced for her, let her clamp them, bite them, twist them, pour hot wax on them, or whatever other pleasure or torture she wants to inflict on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pretty good story. but i'm a man and believe that women getting their nipples pierced would still be a really great idea, and since he's so insistence on getting her pierced. then she should be able put a chastity cage on his cock too..

Virgin30yearoldVirgin30yearoldabout 2 years ago

You had my clit throbbing through out your story. My man wants to keep me virgin the longest possible but I thrust and cum just by having my breasts weighed and kissed a little. I can assure you , every woman , let alone a woman with sensitive nipples, can orgasm just by nipple play.. she feels so vulnerable inside. My man can't even believe my body's reactions, these nipples get rock hard just by a soft breeze (let alone when he touches, licks with just the tip of his tongue or has fun with them) and this was happening since I was very young, it's not (just) a chastised virgin's lust.. They are insatiable. thanks for your story, you helped me edge a little and left me trembling..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous