Spicing Things Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers

Nina replied, "That certainly isn't much of an endorsement. You say you love my nipples as they are. Why would you want to cover them up and bang your teeth on the jewelry?"

"I can't explain it. Visualizing you with pierced nipples just seems sexy." After a pause he said, "There's a psychological element, I think. A woman with pierced nipples is saying that she's got sex on her mind and is flaunting her nipples to attract her man or something like that. I think that's part of the appeal of implants too. The woman is flaunting her tits as sex objects. She's proudly showing off how big and sexy they are and inviting sex."

"Was that a subtle hint that I should get implants too? The actress in the video certainly was bigger than me. Was that so subtle that I missed the hint until now? You say you love how I look but want me to get my tits enhanced and my nipples pierced?"

Steve had to try to recover from the hole he'd created but couldn't honestly say that he hadn't fantasized about Nina's tits being one or two cup sizes bigger. He said, "I didn't say that; I never said anything about implants. Obviously the actress in the video had great tits but that was just a coincidence. You know I love your breasts and nipples just as they are. I think every guy daydreams about his lover having bigger tits and pierced nipples; that doesn't mean I'm not in love with your body."

"I'm not concerned about 'every guy' or 'his lover's' body." Cradling her breasts in her hands she said, "I'm concerned about these. They're 34C cups now; do you fantasize about me with D cups? Double Ds? I'd probably fall over if I had DDs but if you want me to be a bimbo you should have the guts to say so. I might punch you or I might consider it but honesty is important."

Still fondling her tits Nina added, "Hah, I might be more willing to get implants than I'd be to get pierced. I'm emphasizing the word 'might'. Don't get all excited. I might still punch you and have a good cry. I'm proud of my body and thought you loved it too. Do you really want me bigger?"

Steve hesitated. He'd dug a hole and somehow had made it deeper while trying to escape. Finally he ventured, "Your tits are great. I've never touched enhanced tits but from watching porn I know they're not as sexy as natural. They don't look as good and can't possibly feel as good. In simple terms I wouldn't want you to get implants; you'd spoil the great look and feel that you have."

Nina didn't say anything so Steve felt he needed to keep talking. "I guess the same thing applies with piercing. I've never given it much thought but I'd miss being able to fully enjoy the natural flesh of your nipples. Rings would get in the way of that."

Nina smiled and said, "So...does that mean we're done talking about piercing? Having metal stakes driven through my sensitive nipples is really not on my wish list."

"Yeah, I guess we're done. There are several sets of nipple toys and clamp-on jewelry that I've ordered. They should be arriving over the next few days. I'm sure they won't be as tight as the magnetic balls. Can we still play?"

Nina nodded and said, "Some nipple play is okay. My nipples look forward to pleasing you." She hesitated and then added, "I guess I should tell you about the cock cage I ordered yesterday."

Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers
12