All Comments on 'Spider'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
montag59montag59about 6 years ago
spider's legs

I just thought I'd let you know that spiders have eight legs,not six

grumpyggrumpygabout 6 years agoAuthor
That is just typical

I spend months and months typing, retyping, reading, spell checking, editing and posting a story and someone gives me a lesson in arachnology.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
the spider didn't go up the spout.

A handy little critter to have around people,that had let the spark die. *****

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 6 years ago
Five Stars

A well thought-out and well-written story, GrumpyG. I enjoyed reading it. It was so pleasing to read a story that the author had taken the time to polish.

Be aware, however, there are piss-ants and pedants. Sometimes they are one in the same thing. But, rest assured that they will pick you up on the smallest mistake.

I must admit that I picked up the same error but it was nor fundamental to the story so ignored it. Had it been critical, though, I would have had the tact to mention it in a feedback comment, rather than in the forum.

Please keep up the good work.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 4 years ago

Loved the story, didn't like mom trying to interfere...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...