Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers

"You sure you're OK with this?" asked Ben, then realising it was a stupid question.

"Mmm, something I've wanted for ages," Charlie replied, struggling a little with the awkward button, clip and zip combination of her daddy's trousers. She finally had it, whistling silently at the bulge tenting his underpants. Then, all at once, the monster inside was free. She pressed once more to him, feeling the pleasure of his fullness against her. They kissed again, Ben clawing at his daughter's panties and dragging them down. Now they were both naked.

"Tease me," she said, "Like you often do." He looked at her, not quite understanding her. "Tickle me, move your hand up and down my side real gently."

"Naked?"

"Why not; your gentle touch soothes me, makes me feel relaxed and close to you. Let's watch TV, like we do. Your arm around me, like we do. Only naked. I'll teach you."

Ben searched a number of satellite channels. There was tennis, which he could take or leave but Charlie usually got really into, disagreeing with shots played, line calls, even the choice of sports gear. "Will this do?"

Charlie nodded, "I like Nadal." She smiled. "Cuddle me."

The sexual tension had cooled and for a full 19 seconds they sat watching Nadal serve an ace, then Ben moved his arm around her naked waist. Her skin was youthfully smooth, her waist slender and, to be honest, in perfect proportion to her small breasts. But they were not as small as a few days before and not, to Charlie's puzzled surprise, yet at their full size. As the days went by they would increase by a full cup size.

Charlie took her daddy's hand, showing him where pleased her best. "You know when you run your hand up and down the side of my tummy," she said, "Well when you touch here," she moved his hand down the side of her breast, touching only the edge, "And here," further down towards her hip bone, "And just here," not on the triangle where she shaved, but nearby, "Well I wish you'd do it more. Try it."

"That OK?" he asked.

Again Charlie gently moved his hand. "Like this. You often just quickly touch then move away. Why?"

"I'm your daddy!"

"Oh come on. 'Fraid of a nasty policeman coming to bust your butt?"

"No, but ..."

"My clothes are just here. I can easily put them on ... or ..." Charlie stood.

"Or what?"

"Or we could just fuck."

Before Ben could speak a streak of pain pierced the same finger that the spider bit, then almost immediately a warmth in his hand, his arm, shoulder, back, butt and finally his cock. His brain momentarily froze, then immediately the most wonderful thoughts of love, protection, fatherly duty to educate and, above all, keeping Charlie happy, flooded his brain. "Is that what you want?" he asked, finally.

Charlie didn't speak. Instead she tugged her daddy's hand and led him to her room. She lay on her bed and Ben could have stood, happily taking in her beauty. Unlike Carol her skin was smooth, unblemished, without an ounce of spare fat.

"You're beautiful," he said, "Very beautiful." It was an odd sight, Ben stood there taking in the full beauty of his daughter, very full erection, an inch gained by ... what? Gained by chance, by an unexplained error in human biological processes? The width and girth bigger than in his teenage dreams? A dream, yes, he was dreaming. Except that he wasn't and his daughter wanted his new size inside her now. Charlie laid waiting while her daddy surveyed her hair, her long auburn hair. She waited until he took in her fresh, though temporarily flushed face, cute nose, luscious lips, her small but perfect breasts, slim waist and toned legs. Oh, and as perfect a pair of pussy lips as any man could imagine. A dimple atop, a deeply contoured valley, the merest hint of flaps which, Ben mused, could be much less appealing after years of sex.

"Are you just going to gawp, then?" Charlie retorted, "Have you never seen a naked young lady before?" Ben awkwardly climbed on the bed, pulling at Charlie's legs. "No," she growled, "If you don't want me hurting for the next 2 weeks you better get me flowing." And as if her father needed further instructions, "Softly, gently. I want to be oozing before you ram your monster in me."

Ben was taken aback by the aggressiveness of his usually gentle, affectionate daughter. He knelt, kissed first that wonderful place which should never have been covered by hair. A design fault, he thought, in God's otherwise perfect week of creation. Did Adam mind working his way through Eve's tousled mass of hair? Ben paused to kiss again, then run his tongue along that delightful groove. Charlie smelled good, he noted, but he could return there later. It was a similar but fresher scent to that on her panties. Oh yes, he'd sought comparisons between Carol's panties and Charlie's. That wasn't being sexual with his daughter, no, no, no. Girls could easily pick up an infection there. Ben's examination - his only reason to thoroughly examine Charles's panties - was purely part of his parental duties.

"Just stay there," said Charlie as soon as Ben began to rain kisses a little higher up than that sacred valley, "I like that." As if to emphasise a point, Charlie shivered as her daddy then let his tongue run up and down the scented crease. She opened her legs and he instinctively knew where to move next. Despite Charlie's petite size her clit poked proud, almost like a tiny penis. Her personal fragrance now filled her daddy's senses and if his cock was already maxed then, he reckoned, the already stretched skin would burst. It proudly pointed at nature's exact elevation to invade his daughter's love tunnel. Not yet though, but every second that passed Ben knew that he would prepare his daughter more to accept that perfect love that he must freely give her. He would make love to her with every part of his soul.

Ben licked the very tip of Charlie's clit. She shivered. Her cunt hole, her 'vagina' as Carol always called it, was his to taste, to tease. Slowly at first he did tease, softly, delicately, the tip of his tongue flicking her clit. Then he tensed his tongue, tasting the juices now flowing from her. Now her clit again, a little faster so Charlie began to moan, to breathe heavier and heavier.

"No, daddy, no. Not yet. No, please," between gulps of air as his tongue licked faster. "No, oh no, slower. Please don't make me cum yet." Charlie pleaded but it fell on deaf ears. As if in a contradiction to what she was saying, her butt rose, her hands moving underneath to support herself pushing against her daddy's tongue. He sucked her clit, his lips surrounding the swollen distended nubs of pleasure. Suck, release, suck, release, tongue lick and dip, suck and ... Her sex brain could no longer defend itself and it began to concede defeat.

Charlie felt the spring inside her stomach begin to wind, she felt the inevitable tension inside her rapidly build. Her hips had a mind of their own and pushed more towards her daddy's overworked mouth. He was beginning to tire, so fast was his tongue and lips working until, at last, Charlie surrendered. The coil spring inside her released itself with force.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhh," was all she could utter as the first massive wave of orgasm hit her. Time and time again ripples of pleasure passed through her, each time a little less until all she felt was a feeling of utter relaxation. After what seemed like ages she opened her eyes. She smiled, "That, daddy, was the bestest ever."

"You've tired out my tongue," said Ben with a grin.

Charlie hooked her hands around Ben's neck, pulling herself up to kiss him. "But that's the only thing isn't it?" Ben just smiled. "So," she continued, "Make love to me."

Ben noted the change Charlie's words. He was, after all, her daddy. Making love meant taking care of Charlie's needs as well as his own. Little did he know she had her reasons. He anxiously broached her sex lips, easing into that cave of untold pleasure. Charlie, unlike her mother, was still youthfully tight. After the first nudges his daughter's copious lubrication took over. Just a push and he eased gradually inside her, then and only then did the spider venom take over.

"Ouch! Fuckin' hell daddy, take it easy. You're so big. It fuckin' hurts ... please ... Ohhhh!" The next few minutes were a blur. At first it hurt like hell then that wonderful friction kicked in, the friction that caused stimulation to those tender nerves, the nerves that ...

By the time Ben's cum exploded inside her, Charlie had all but passed out. It was good, but it wasn't what she'd expected. It was as if, as if ... Jekyll and Hyde came immediately to her mind and an image of a green hulking monster.

Ben simply couldn't reason why his gentle lovemaking had suddenly turned as fierce as an animal on heat. He'd lost control. His only thoughts were of ramming his daughter hard.

"I'm sorry," he said at last.

***

"Chill, daddy," said Charlie, for the fifth time. The TV screen showed the post-match interview. Nadal had won, nothing unusual in that. Ben sat, mulling over what had happened. "It's OK, it was good," added Charlie, dribbles of daddy's cum still sliding down her adventure tube. Ben knew better.

"I'm sorry," he said for the sixth time.

Charlie wore a fresh pair of panties, which were rapidly dampening. OK, she reckoned, her orgasm had exploded so powerfully she'd almost fainted, but the aftershock had rebounded enough times within her to make her admit that although it wasn't a warm loving coupling, not a daddy-daughter closeness she'd anticipated but, hell, it was sure worth it. She glowed tip to toe and cuddled up, kissing her daddy's neck, holding him snugly.

"Sure you're OK?" he asked.

"You were a bit rough," she answered, "But it was good, and I really mean that." She turned his face so he could see her smile. She kissed him, a simple kiss that became a lover's kiss, then she smiled again. "Perhaps we could have a second try." She touched the front of his pants. 'In fact you seem ready so soon."

They talked for, what, a full half hour before Charlie took his hand and led him to her room. There was no need to wait for Charlie' s own personal lubrication; it hadn't stopped flowing since their recent coupling.

"How the fuck can you be so hard so soon? Are you on those pills?"

"Far from it. It's your presence, your beauty, your youthfulness, your body perfume" and, he added, "These lovely tits." There, he confessed to himself. Perhaps he'd spent too long, sneaking a peek down many an office blouse or a factory tunic that the wearer had unbuttoned to cool her down or heat up the passion of passing men. Small breasts were equally provocative and inviting.

Charlie just grinned, "Whatever."

Ben looked at his watch - a habit he'd inadvertently cultured when working to deadlines. But the office was closed and, he noted, there was ample time before his wife was due home. He took it steady, re-entering Charlie with much less eagerness than he had earlier needed. He noticed his daughter wince but only twice as he entered he gently. Charlie's eyes were closed, only a whimper of pleasure telling him that she was enjoying his intrusion. There was no urgent thrust, no need to force himself inside her.

"Mmmm, that's good," whispered Charlie, licking her lips as if tasting the creamiest liquid. Her daddy rocked his hips slowly, thus time savouring the pleasure that could not be mimicked by the use of his fist, or one of those soft plastic sucking contraptions he'd bought mail order.

Time ticked by until Charlie asked him to uplift the tempo. She giggled at the slurpy sound his piston made inside her as he picked up speed, until her eyes shut once more to allow her to concentrate on he rapidly building pleasure. "Oh, mmmggm fuck," she uttered along with sounds that needed no translation before she hit her, what, fourth? fifth? cum. And then her daddy went through his own peak, this time hardly shooting all of his well spent seed inside her.

***

It was late before the taxi arrived outside, later than Ben had expected. Charlie, poor soul, was shagged out and asleep in bed.

"Good night?" asked Ben, though it was quite obvious. Carol was in high spirits more from the alcohol than the evening out with friends.

"Great!" slurred Carol, "And in the mood for some more fun." She sat, or more correctly she flopped on the sofa, reaching out to caress her husband's overworked pole. "Shtill," she slurred, "Horny? Shtill waiting for me to come back and relieve you from thish."

"Always ready for you," Ben lied, as Carol leaned over for a kiss. She stank of alcohol but who was he to grumble?

"Then it's shtraight to bed," she slurred again.

Perhaps it was to Ben's advantage then that only minutes later he had to undress her. Within another minute or two Carol was laid spark out on the bed and snoring.

***

It was a weird dream that only half woke Carol at some absurd hour. An itch? A bite? She didn't know until she woke again, a nagging throbbing in her left leg. She threw the duvet off only to find two bite marks where the spider she'd thought she'd only dreamed about had made its mark.

"Ben," she shouted in alarm. "Didn't you get rid of that damned spider?"

"It didn't give me chance," muttered Ben, annoyed at being woken.

Some while later, the bite covered with a cotton swab laced with antihistamine at Carol's demand, they sat drinking coffee before Ben had to depart for work. He worked through most of the day uneasy and troubled by the changes the damned spider had brought upon the family.

*

Carol literally dragged him to bed around ten. Her ravenous desire was something that had not happened for many years. Anything other than missionary was rarely allowed. That night he'd rammed her, she'd sucked him, he'd licked her out, she demanded doggy and insisted he buried himself deep inside her. He pulled at her nipples, slapped her butt.

It wasn't until Ben had almost drifted off to sleep when Carol spoke: "You know, I've often seen your glances at Charlie when you thought I wasn't looking and the way you touch her where you really shouldn't."

Ben just muttered annoyance, though he didn't miss the words whispered in his ear.

"Maybe we could have a threesome."

There has to be a place where every story ends and in this case the reader is invited to continue with their own thoughts. Limited time means it's taken me many months to get this far. There may be a time when I can continue but won't be soon. Thank you for reading.

grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers