Spider + Cat + Redhead Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Goddamnit, Normie—but did you pick the wrong guy to try this shit on."

In a single motion, Kaine had his claws out. They went deep into Norman's chest.

Norman actually looked surprised.

"Here's what you don't get," Kaine said. "What you've never gotten. Peter—he isn't normal. He's some kinda goddamn freak of nature miracle motherfucker. To put up with you, and Ock, and all your bullshit and not just snap—that's actually fucking unusual, you get it? That's special. Because if you pulled that with someone normal—well, with me—then..."

Kaine twisted the claws. Norman, quite succinctly, died.

"The only change in me is that I didn't kill you the moment I came in the room."

***

Annabelle was fine. Sasha and Zoe found her in one of the robot's hidey-holes, tied up and gagged—supervillains did like their bondage—but otherwise unharmed. Kaine asked them for a minute alone.

"You came for me," Annabelle said. She didn't sound surprised, or not surprised. More... in shock.

"You're welcome."

"I thought you were... I saw that thing you were, and I... and that woman, the other woman..."

"Does any of that really matter now?"

Annabelle sniffled. "You're here."

He did the embrace thing. If Aracely had seen them, she would have cooed. She felt strange in his arms. Weird and familiar and cozy and soft... like he remembered Gwen feeling, only more so. Because that hadn't been him, and this was.

He kissed her. Thought how beautiful she was, his pretty little redhead with hair that didn't look like it'd been cut since he'd seen her last. He'd never said goodbye...

When he was done kissing her, she kissed him. His response was almost automatic, like answering the shrilling cry of his spider-sense. He reached below her, hand dipping into her pants, and she pulled away.

"I have missed you—missed you a lot, really—you couldn't be that monster I saw, not all the way, and whatever part of you that is, I at least want to... understand... but could we take it slow, please? Maybe something more romantic than a war zone full of blown up robots?"

"Well, look who has high standards," Kaine teased, and offered her his arm.

She took it gratefully.

He really could've used a fuck, though.

***

She zonked out in the car ride home. Kaine doubted there were many superheroes who soccer-momed home from a robot fight, but it was the best he could do on short notice. With the adrenaline done with her, she virtually fainted in the backseat, while Sasha and Zoe kept to the middle-seat, gossiping in Russian. Kaine was pretty glad he couldn't understand them.

Aracely rode shotgun. "Kaine? Was that okay, back there?"

"Yeah, kid. You did great."

"Not me. You. Norman."

"Had to be done," Kaine said, feeling like he was speaking by rote. "You don't like it, I can always get you an internship with Nova or whatever."

"I meant are you okay?"

"Me?"

"Kaine, I've been in your head. I know you're a killer. I know you don't like being a killer. But you are. Still."

Made sense that Aracely was in his head. Sometimes, she sounded so much like the voices there that it was hard to tell the difference. "I'm not Spider-Man. So why should I try to be? And just because I won't kill someone for snatching a purse or robbing a bank doesn't mean they should feel free to come after my people. There's a line, Aracely. If they cross it, I cross it."

"Okay," Aracely said. "Just so long as you know there is a line."

***

They got back to Felicia's place. Kaine decided to hold back on giving the Parker ladies the all-clear. He and 'Team Kaine' (God, they needed a better name) deserved a break before the baby drama started up again. They also needed Felicia's liquor cabinet.

Zoe, for a crazy lady, had good taste in music. Annabelle was a pretty good dancer. Aracely was not, but she didn't let that stop her. Kaine let himself have one dance, welcoming Annabelle into the ranks of the freed hostages, which was as close to marriage as the superhero world tended to get. Then he went into the bathroom and washed his hands off again, even though all the blood was either already gone or there to stay.

He'd gotten to the point where his only conscious thought on the matter was to observe how cliché it was. Still, he'd rather be cliché than dead.

He got out of the bathroom. Zoe was dancing with Sasha, Annabelle was dancing with Aracely. He just watched. It felt better. Safer.

Then he noticed Felicia beside him. "Shit, you must want to fuck her so bad."

Kaine did a double-take, feeling the Parker genes burning inside him. "What makes you say that?" he asked, as nonchalantly as a cartoon character could.

"You think I buy that you saved her out of the goodness of your heart? You want a second helping of that pussy. Must drive you up the wall that you can't have it."

"Firstly, I climb up walls, so that's a poor analogy. Second, what the hell are you doing out of the safehouse?"

"Forgot my phone," Felicia said. She looked good, even with her catsuit all zipped up. Kaine felt a little slighted by that. Wasn't he Spider-Man enough for at least the tops of her boobs? "You fucked Zoe, right? And Aracely, too. Good to be the only man on the squad, isn't it?"

"What are you talking about?" Kaine asked, largely for effect, as a hard-on built between his legs.

"You know what I'm talking about," she said, walking by him—rubbing lightly, supposedly accidentally, against Kaine. The kind of rub that let him know he had to fuck her before the night was over.

"You're a whore," Kaine said sharply.

"Takes one to know one," she gave back. "From the minute I saw you, I knew we were the same kind. So why don't you quit playing the dutiful boyfriend so we can get on with it?"

Kaine looked around. Annabelle was still dancing happily, so was Aracely, so were all of them. Everyone was occupied. It was the perfect time to cut out for a breath of fresh air.

"Meet me in the car. You know everything else, so you'll know which one," Kaine whispered. "I'll say I have to make a phone call if they ask."

"Don't let them ask," Felicia said throatily. "Just hurry." And she started away, fast.

Kaine slipped out without telling anyone. Sasha saw him just as he was at the door. He smiled, gestured like he'd forgotten something, and got the hell out of there. Away from the music, the drink, the merriment, his head felt a lot clearer. He let the elevator take him to the car park and with every floor, he felt more himself, more crisp, more cool.

He reached the Escalade. There was Felicia, sitting right where Annabelle had been on the way over. She had unzipped her catsuit to the white of her groin. Her tits came out of it like beautiful foaming crests at a beach, begging for a swim. Kaine felt heated. Hot-blooded.

"You want to fuck here?" Kaine asked, mocking her more than asking.

"I don't give a fuck. I would have fucked in there. I'll fuck anywhere. You don't know how much I want your cock." She was working his fly like a safe before he'd spent ten seconds in the SUV.

"You're hard-up," Kaine laughed. "You just want a fuck. It doesn't matter who. You just want someone inside you."

She yanked his cock from his pants and pulled it toward her cunt. "It's true. I want cock. I got used to it when Peter was here and... story of your life... you're the next best thing."

"You're a slut," Kaine said. "Nothing but a slut."

"Well... I suppose Ben would be the next best thing. You're more... I don't know... Ms. Congeniality?" She pulled him into her, her hands on his ass, grinding him against her body.

"Shut up. You've finally got what you're gagging for, so start fucking. Just shut up and fuck." And he sent himself deep inside her, deep into her tight, hot hole.

She shut up, taking his cock with a firm clench that made Kaine shiver. He pulled her catsuit away, taking her beautiful breasts in his mouth, solidly, one at a time. Worked her nipples with his tongue and lips, soon had them shooting out from her areolas like rockets.

"Oooh!" Felicia squealed. "You're good, Kaine! You suck tit better than I've ever had! It's great! It's wonderful! Annabelle doesn't know what she's missing!"

He grabbed her ass, she locked her legs around his back, and he sent his cock solidly into the back of her cunt. He didn't say anything, suckling her teats, fucking her cunt hard. Soon, they were nearing orgasm. Couldn't have stopped themselves if they tried.

"Fuck, your cunt's wet!" Kaine gritted out at last, slamming himself into her with almost maniacal drive. "How do you like it from a clone? How do you like it hard and fast? I can feel how you love it, I can feel you clenching for me! Tell me how much you love it, slut!"

Felicia rasped hoarsely, "I love your cock! I'd love it in my cunt, my mouth, my ass! Hrunh! But most of all when it's making me come! I even love it when you make me swallow! Nnnn... I'll be coming any second now!"

"Not before me!"

That was when Felicia and Mary Jane showed up. Neither of the lovers knew it until Felicia pounded at the window. They turned, Felicia spent, orgasmic, to see Felicia's spiteful face staring right back at her.

"I told you cosplay bimbos, at least don't do it around my fucking place! And especially don't charge for it, that all comes back to me!"

"No, she's... she's you..." Kaine said, confused, but Mary Jane was already pulling Felicia away. Aracely, Sasha, someone must've called them and told them Goblin wasn't a problem anymore.

Felicia—his Felicia—laughed. "You're a pretty good cocksman, Kaine... but you're always best at fucking yourself."

Kaine slapped her. "Shathra!" he raged. "Fucking Spider Wasp bitch, you'd like that, wouldn't you? Well, you're not getting it!" He pulled himself from his wetness, stroked himself more in rage than pleasure, aiming himself at her face as he came, covering the face of Peter's woman with bolt after bolt of seed. She just smiled, even when he smeared his dirty hand in her hair, wiped his prick on her costume.

"How do you like the body, though?" Shathra asked, still in Felicia's form. She ignored the cum dripping from her stolen face. "The costume is a little much... needs the zipper up to look anywhere near dignified. You know what would look really good on it? Cat's eyes. Right on the front, like Kraven had. You're screwing his daughter, right? Or is it his wife? Both...?"

"You really are crazy," Kaine spat. "Cat's eyes..."

He got out of the car. Tried to ignore how hot it made him when he heard her tongue traveling the soiled leather of her costume.

***

Proportional strength and speed of a spider. He caught Felicia and Mary Jane as they reached the elevator. He talked fast, too.

"She's Shathra. Part of that whole totem fuckery. She wants me to be her mate or her food or... some damn thing." He looked at Felicia. She looked pretty unimpressed, considering how hard Shathra had been coming a minute ago.

"An impersonator?" Felicia asked. "That's all I need. I hope she doesn't do anything evil. Last thing I need is everyone thinking I've become a supervillain again for no good reason... And you fucked her."

"Was I... not... supposed to?" He looked from one to the other. "It's not like you're exactly in a monogamous relationship..."

"That's not the point," Mary Jane said.

"It's not?" Kaine asked.

"It's not?" Felicia asked.

"What happened to Norman Osborn?"

"Well," Kaine said, "I thought I'd put him in an easily escapable prison so that he could rest and recuperate and launch another evil scheme to—"

"You killed him."

Kaine shrugged. "Hardy, you're telling me you would've done differently?"

"I would've... felt bad about it. I mean..."

"Why? He's an asshole. He's the king of assholes, was the king of assholes. Both of your life expectancies just... shot up!"

"She's trying to be good," Mary Jane said. "We all are, even Peter. Trying to hold ourselves to a standard, and even if we can't meet it, there's—"

"You want me to apologize for killing Norman Osborn? Why? He never apologized for any of the shit he put us through! You should be thanking me! He's dead, Peter's hands are clean—"

"They are not... clean," MJ insisted. "Because he left you in charge and this is what you did. Because of him. He'll blame himself."

"Sounds like his problem!"

Mary Jane got in his face and, for a dizzying moment, Kaine wondered what it'd be like to just shove her. "Felicia's pregnant. We're pregnant. We're going to be raising a child and if there's one thing we can't have, it's someone who teaches him to compromise his morals without guilt."

Kaine took a deep breath and focused on Felicia. "And what do you think, supervillain? You're really going from dating the Foreigner to won't someone think of the children?"

There was a long moment before Felicia responded. "You're right. I'm not the type of woman who'd go out with an assassin anymore. If you don't think that's a good thing... maybe you don't belong in this family. Around my child."

Kaine threw his hands up in the air. "This was what Peter wanted! He asked me to protect you!"

"You can do that from somewhere else," Mary Jane said. "Go on patrols, keep the city safe... but not around us."

Kaine scoffed. "You remember Ana, the third member of your little harem? She's killed more people than I have."

"Maybe. But she's at least trying. If you're not willing to try, there's no place for you here."

The elevator arrived. Felicia and Mary Jane got out, Kaine holding still in case one of them shoulder-checked him. Neither of them did.

"Sorry, padre," he called after them. "Don't think I'll be going to confession today. Got nothing on my conscience."

He pressed the button to return him to the car park.

***

He waited after the elevator got down there. Shathra was there. Still in Felicia's form. He didn't feel bad about finding her hot. Why should he?

"So... what the hell's the deal with us?" he asked her.

"You will provide me with young," Shathra said. "Our spawn will prowl the astral plane as the ultimate hunters..."

"Uh-huh. You do anal?"

"Yes."

"Sweet."

The elevator came back down. Zoe was there. Sasha was in the next one. Then Aracely. Finally, Annabelle.

"You sure?" Kaine asked her. "That monster you saw... it's more than what I look like before I put my face on."

Annabelle punched him in the shoulder. "I've always wanted to try one of these love cult things. Besides, you know how hard it is to find a decent guy who isn't married, gay, or part-spider?"

"Are we a superhero team now?" Aracely asked. "Does anyone need a codename? I'm very good at coming up with codenames."

"We're not superheroes," Kaine told her. "We're just... the guys who are around when they're not. Besides, people fuck with superheroes. Nobody's going to fuck with us."

"Ah. We're supervillains, then," Sasha said.

"I don't want to be a supervillain!" Aracely cried.

"If the shoe fits," Zoe said.

"I don't like labels," Shathra said. "It's an irritatingly human quality."

"She's not human?" Annabelle asked. "Then why does she steal all those diamonds?"

"She's not... you know what?" Kaine asked. "This conversation will go down a lot better over drinks. Let's find somewhere that sells beer."

"I know a nice place," Sasha said. "If we're supervillains."

"What's it called?" Aracely asked.

"The bar with no name."

"Yes, what's it called?"

"Before we go any further," Kaine said. "How does everyone feel about blondes? What about the number three?"

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12