Spiel Mit Mir?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We" had notified Mr turd that the bitch and pencil dick had gone away for a week once we had reported her card stolen I popped out and "to get her some money" In reality I drove to the local mcdoggles and used their wi fi. On my nice, new two week old lap top, I passed on some slightly adjusted mails before returning home.

I gave her £30, and she complained it wasn't enough. I insisted she had no need for any, all she was supposed to do was stay at home and get better. It took a while but she relented.

I went back to work the next day, for lunch I hit mcdoggles again and used the wi fi.

From him to her

lover will get to the new inn around 2 am I am looking forward to talking with you I hope we can put this silly misunderstanding behind us I am in room 212

Chuckyxx

I passed that on

Then from her to him

I will be there around three, remember we are just meeting to talk.

No x's It keeps getting better. But I thought I could improve on it. I sent a slightly different one to him from her

I can't wait lover I want you to rip my clothes off as soon as you see me. Just rip them off me and fuck me I am dripping now at the thought.

J xxxx

When I got home that night she had actually cooked dinner and she welcomed me with a kiss and a beer. Perhaps she had gotten her results through. She was being really nice, I got the impression she was going to instigate sex which intrigued me, I had expected none tonight. Perhaps she really was only going to talk with him. After dinner I continued the work for John, by nine o'clock I had copied and investigated everything he wanted to keep, I checked the mails, neither had mailed the other. I then set the scrubber program running to wipe everything off it.

Once that was done I formatted the disc a few times and left it running to reload windows. Then I went to bed, I soon discovered my earlier suspicions were correct and I got royally fucked.

I had originally thought about waiting at the New Inn and confronting them just after she arrived, but because of the spanner I had thrown into the works I had decided to leave it till after work. I went to work as normal. I set the scrubber program running on my laptop to clean all but the operating system. At five o'clock I left my office and drove to the New Inn.

The car park had several police vehicles in it, I chose discretion as the better part of valour and drove on by. I headed home.

I reloaded John's data all back on his system and once I had done that I called him to come and get it.

Einstein reckons nothing travels faster than the speed of light, I may not be as clever as him, but I know he is wrong. There is on thing that travels faster...rumour.

I hadn't even got to tell him his PC was ready to collect before I was told the police were at the New Inn, apparently according to the rumour mill a jealous husband had murdered his wife's lover.

Oh, I thought, so I wasn't the only dumb bastard getting fucked over by a treacherous tart. Perhaps that what I should have done. I set about plugging my PC back in. John came and fetched his, he had no more gossip to tell me.

I had a visitor an hour or so later, a policeman. He wanted to come in so he and some other officers could search my house. I demanded to know why, and he refused to enlighten me. I thought about being belligerent, but I had nothing to hide so I relented and let them in. A detective and a couple more uniforms turned up ten minutes later, I was pleased I had already agreed to the search when the detective handed me a warrant.

"What are you looking for and why?" I asked.

"Evidence to see whether the attempted murder by your wife has committed was preplanned."

"Pardon?" I asked, genuinely shocked. "What do you mean murder?"

"It seems you wife met with a man today, she stabbed him and mutilated and removed his genitalia. He may not pull through."

I did my best not to laugh as I said. "I hope he lives." I meant it too, I wanted him to know and remember who he played with. Again I say as the great Hannibal Smith often said... "I love it when a plan comes together." But he never had one work this well.

12