All Comments on 'Spill the Milk Pt. 01'

by Trahi

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TrahiTrahiover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

It's a day later than I'd anticipated, but the people running the show here are busy and have lives of their own. I'm pleased that it made it in time for the holiday weekend. This will post in four parts. It should all go up fairly quickly so keep an eye out for the rest. For those in the U.S., Happy Thanksgiving! For those outside of the states, I hope you're having a great weekend too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

I was surprised when I didn't see de post yesterday cause u promised......i love it already. .....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

That was great thank you and i can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good so far!

Ooh i'm really liking it! Nice buildup, a little confusing but that's just me skipping over lines as i usually do lol. Would love to see more of this!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 7 years ago
Wow! Outstanding :)

Very gritty and real :) i love it! Adam and Seth are beautifully crafted characters :)

Your story of Mitch saying 'Your gay. So what?' makes me wonder what authors of homoerotica are going to use as plot lines when the world finally becomes tolerant and there's no reason to be in the closet. As tragic and terrible as bigotry is, as much as it must be stomped out utterly, you have to admit that it does make for dramatic plots and emotional high points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

You write well. I don't know that you need another chapter, but I'd welcome it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for this new story

I have been waiting a long time for a new series from you! You are definitely my favourite writer, I can't stop reading ad re-reading your stories. The Rain series is perfect (can't believe it's not everyone's favourite yet), are you going to publish it anytime soon? And what happened to 500 miles? Did it get picked up by a publisher? Is it in press? I'd love to buy your stories (but please His pull them down from here)

TrahiTrahiover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

500 Miles was picked up by a publisher, which is why it had to be taken off this site. But due to some issues during the editing process, that plan fell through. I have just recently started writing again after my accident and have not gone back to work on that story. I have almost a year's worth of new stuff in my head that I'm trying to get down. When I complete the edits on it, I'll decide if I'm going to publish it.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb work

I have missed your excellent stories. Love the characters. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you Trahi. Subdued x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was wonderful, Trahi!

Happy Thanksgiving to me!

I was surprised by one commenter treating it like a complete story, but I realize it really could be. But of course, I don't want any of your stories to end, because I really love the characters you create. They are so absorbingly realistic, no matter their circumstances. Are they drawn from whole cloth, or do you know some of these people?

Patiently waiting for more....

BKinLA

TrahiTrahiover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

BKinLA: It varies. Everyone in 500 Miles was fictional. Every person in Rain Falls was based on reality. Some of the characters were amalgamations of people from my life. Eric was a combination of three people, Rain was based on two people. Some of the characters, and all the places, were straight out of my past. I didn’t even bother to change their names. If you'd like, you can Google Calvin the door guy at Sambuca.

As far as Spill the Milk goes, the people, for the most part, are real.

I have far less control over these stories than you might think. This story was originally intended to end with this part. Adam decided he had more to say. So I thought to turn it into a novel. Then, at 45000 words, Adam decided he was done. LoL

It was too short for a novel, so here we are. If you enjoy it, thank Adam for being ornery. :-)

Justfeedack09Justfeedack09over 7 years ago

I love your writing and I'm so excited to see something new!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the answer

Trahi, thank you for your answer, I really hope that you'll publish the Rain series also, it's really perfect (and sorry for the autocorrect change in my sentence, I meant to say "please don't pull *it from down here", not "Him", as you probably guessed). That's the problem with trying to type with a French keyboard, lol.

I'll be checking everyday for any updates on your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes!

So glad you're back! Patiently waiting for more.....drums fingers, hits refresh....not so patiently ;)

AfrikanAfrikanover 7 years ago
Again

You've done it again, the story is amazing and I hope an update will be available soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lol

When i read this part "Look, man. You're a straight, white, middle class man. You are never going to understand how it feels to be something different because you are never going to experience it. I'm not trying to fight with you. Can't we just leave it with you know, and I know you know, and, maybe, just go back to being us?"

The first thing that came to my mind was Aids Skrillex with that voice xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
500 miles...

I know this isn't really the place for this so please everyone forgive me. I know you said that it was to be published so you had to pull it. You also said that it fell through. I would really like a chance to read it! Is it posted anywhere (totally willing to pay!) or is there any chance at all you may post it back on here? Do you have an authors website to keep track of your work? I really loveeee everything you write! I would love to read more! Even if it wasn't all male erotica (I know a lot of authors cover a veritiy of subject matter.

Thanks again!!!!

TrahiTrahiover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

Anon: 500 Miles is currently not available, and as of right now, I am exclusively posting on Literotica. I will update my profile when that changes.

Thank you for your interest. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Straight up the best gay story I’ve read since call me by your name hahah

Seriously though, I hope you get to publish a book or something one day. Would def buy.

JRSONJRSONabout 3 years ago

Come on Adam! You made my heart stop. I actually thought you were going to let Seth get away a second time! Stop being afraid and take what you want and need more than you even know! Can't wait to read more. Lucky for me I don't have to wait! Excellent work! I see this was posted in 2016!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous