Spill The Milk Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I licked and laved his tightly furled entrance, he reached under himself and encircled his rod. My fingers and tongue massaged and caressed his tiny hole until he dilated for me. Once I was able to get inside his velvet channel, I ate his ass with abandon, stroking the wrinkled skin and plunging my rolled tongue as deep as it would go, as his glutes tensed and flexed around my face while he fucked his fist.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me, Adam! I need you inside me!"

I paused for a second but then continued my assault on his ass with my tongue. I couldn't do as he'd asked. I wouldn't. I wouldn't risk him by taking him without a condom, and he was too tight and too inexperienced for me to penetrate him without lube. Conditioner would only help so much. It wasn't good enough. I'd hurt him, and that was something I wasn't willing to do, no matter how much he thought he wanted it.

He kept begging for my cock until his body started to vibrate. He thrashed and cried out my name as he unloaded onto the sheet below him. Watching him come like that had me teetering on the edge. I reared up on my knees and grabbed my aching prick. I didn't last ten strokes before my muscles seized up and power surged through me in pulses as I shot my seed all over his perfect butt.

He arched up, raising his upper body, and looked over his shoulder at me. "Did you just come all over my ass?"

"Yeah, I did," I chuckled breathily.

He snickered. "You're a freak."

"You loved it."

"Yeah, I did." He laughed and wiggled his cum stained butt at me. He was making it very difficult to stay good.

I crawled up the bed and flopped down beside him, pulling him down on top of me. "Good morning, beautiful," I greeted him with a kiss.

"Amazing morning," he agreed. "Pretty spectacular night too."

"But now we need to get out of bed," I told him. "Check out is in about fifteen minutes. If you want a shower, I suggest that you hop to it."

"I guess I'd better then," he grinned. "Otherwise, I'll be wearing your cum all day."

"Hmm," I moaned. "I like that idea."

He laughed. "You really are a freak."

I sighed. "Yeah. But I hope you mean that in a good way."

He gave me one of his disarming smiles. "The best way," he said before he captured my lips in a brief but searing kiss. Then he climbed off me, and I took a moment to indulge in watching his ass wiggle all the way to the bathroom.

Once he disappeared behind the door, I got out of bed, washed my face and hands, and slipped into my clothes. "I'm going to go check out and see if there's any coffee to be had," I called through the closed door. "You'll have to let me back in. I won't have the key anymore. Okay?"

"Okay," came the muffled reply. "I won't be long."

There actually was coffee in the lobby, which surprised me. It was also very good coffee, which delighted me. When I got back to the room with two cups, and cream and sugar for him, Seth was already dressed; my only disappointment of the morning.

This time, I paid close attention to how he prepared his coffee so I would be able to make it properly next time. Two creams, four sugars; he obviously did not really like coffee.

"Wow. This is good coffee!" he exclaimed after taking his first sip of the candied concoction.

I smiled to myself, wondering how he could tell the difference.

During the hour long trip back to my house, I encouraged him to tell me about his time with the carnival. He told me stories about some of the people I'd met the night before and more people that were no longer with the troupe. He kept the tales of sexual exploits to a minimum, for which, I was grateful. That was something else that I needed to get a handle on; the spikes of jealousy. I'd imagine that it would be pretty normal to get jealous, especially since this was my first relationship. But I didn't like the way it made me feel. I had no valid reason to get jealous over his past. He'd given me absolutely no reason to believe that he wasn't as committed to me as I was to him.

Seth knew it was something I was struggling with. One, because I'd told him, and two, because I white-knuckled the wheel when he mentioned a brief affair with one of the men I'd met the night before. Seth got quiet while I had fantasies of turning around and punching that guy in the face for touching Seth. I breathed through my totally unreasonable desire while Seth watched me battle with my inner demons.

"You have nothing to fear," he said quietly once I'd released my death grip on the steering wheel.

"It's not fear," I argued.

"Then what is it?"

"It's..." I hesitated, not sure that I really had an answer. "I guess it is fear. Fear that I'm not good enough for you. Fear that you care more for someone else. Fear that I'm going to lose you to him. Most of all, I think it's a deep-rooted fear that someone else could make you happier."

He reached over and held out his hand for me to take. "I promise you, Adam. No one has ever made me happier than you have managed to do in the small amount of time that we've spent together." He squeezed my hand and added, "Or hornier."

I glanced over at him with a smirk.

**

When we arrived at the house, Mitch was in the driveway with his head under the hood of Seth's truck. "You're right on time." He pulled a shop rag out of his back pocket, wiped his hands on it, and then tossed Seth the keys to his truck. "Start 'er up."

Seth looked at the keys in his hand, confused for a split second. Then he smiled widely and scrambled over to his truck to comply. The truck roared to life when he turned the key, and then it settled into a loud but steady purr.

"Oh my God!" I heard Seth exclaim over the rumble of the truck's engine. He climbed out of the cab just as Mitch was slamming the hood closed. Seth threw himself at Mitch, nearly bowling him over in the yard. "THANKYOU-THANKYOU-THANKYOU!!"

Mitch seemed a little flustered by Seth's exuberant display of appreciation but grinned and then chuckled. Mitch and I just watched Seth bounce around for a couple of minutes before he got back in the cab of the truck to gun the engine a few times.

"By my math, I'd say that's five months of rent," Mitch said to me.

"Oh sure," I agreed. "We can apply that to your rent. Right after we take my fees off the top for emotional distress and pain and suffering from you smashing my face in last week."

"Holy fuck," he cursed under his breath. "If you start charging me for all the bruises I've inflicted on you in the past, I'm never going to break even."

I smirked at him. "That's what you get for being such a prick our whole lives."

"Oh please," he retorted. "You act like you didn't get your fair share of damage in."

I looked at him while he crossed his arms and arched his eyebrow, silently daring me to disagree. "You're right," I said instead. "You're definitely the bigger pussy."

He huffed and laughed, but I was saved from a scathing reply by Jamie pulling up with the kids.

"Uncle Adam!" the girls screeched in unison as they clambered out of the car and ran over to me. They both tackled me and gave me bear hugs while Jamie got out of the car more sedately.

"What?" Mitch barked playfully. "What about Daddy hugs? Don't I get any love?"

"No, Daddy," Hannah replied, eyeing Mitch up and down with obvious distain. "You're all yucky."

"What!?" Mitch roared and began stalking his girls across the yard. "Come here, you ungrateful hooligans." Mitch caught them and then snuggled and kissed them both amid screaming and laughter from the girls.

I walked over to Jamie and helped her get the girl's overnight bags out of the car. Seth shut down his truck and walked down the driveway toward us.

"Jamie, Seth. Seth, Jamie."

They shook hands, and Jamie said, "Nice to meet you. You look familiar. Have we met before?"

Seth grinned and nodded. "I work at Hannigan's. You were at my table last Friday."

Jamie smiled. "That's right! I remember. Is that how you guys met?"

"No," I replied. "We've known each other for three years."

Jamie looked confused. I didn't blame her. I would have been too. "It's a long story, James. I'll tell you about it sometime when there aren't little ears around."

She squinted at me. "You know I hate that nickname."

I chuckled. "That's why I use it."

"Geeze. You're more annoying than my baby brother."

"Then I've accomplished my goals in life." I smirked at her, and she rolled her eyes.

"Well, it was a pleasure meeting you, Seth. I don't envy you the job you've taken on in putting up with this one. Especially not with his partner in crime hanging around all the time."

Seth slipped his arm around the back of my waist, grinning. "Oh, they're not as much trouble as you'd think. I think they must be settling down in their old age."

Jamie smirked. "Or they're just on their best behavior for the moment."

"Maybe." Seth snickered.

"Well, I'm going to go. I have a date for some alone time with my fiancé." She turned toward the impromptu wrestling match taking place in my front yard. "Girls! I'm going. I love you. Be good for your daddy."

"Mom!" they shouted, peeled themselves out of the tangle of limbs and grass, and loped over to give Jamie hugs and kisses.

Mitch sat in the grass and watched the display with a mixture of pain and sorrow etched on his face. An expression that washed away the instant the girls turned back toward him. I wondered if I was the only one who caught the look until I glanced at Jamie and knew that she'd seen it too.

She got in her car and left without ever saying a word to him.

**

Seth, the girls, and I were making lunch while Mitch showered and changed.

"I can't wait for the wedding!" Crista exclaimed and executed a fumbling but adorable pirouette. "My dress is so beautiful! I'm so excited!"

"Shh!" Hannah admonished her. "Don't talk about the wedding. Daddy might hear you."

"Why can't I talk about the wedding?" Crista asked her sister. "Is it a secret?"

"No, honey," I interjected. "You can talk about the wedding. Is that where you were this morning? Trying on dresses?"

"Yes!" Crista replied, excitedly. "It was so much fun!"

Hannah appeared very distressed. The entire situation was forcing her to take on anxiety that she shouldn't have had to feel at the age of ten. I put down the sandwich that I was assembling and hugged her. "It's fine, baby. Really. It's okay to be excited and happy about the wedding."

"But Daddy-"

"Your Daddy is a grown-up," I replied. "You let him worry about his stuff. You just be happy for your mom and Craig. Tell us about your dress."

Her mouth set in a determined line. "Are you Uncle Adam's boyfriend?" she asked Seth instead.

Seth set down the knife and turned to face us. I could tell that he had no idea how to answer, so I rescued him.

"Yes. Seth is my boyfriend."

"Are you going to get married too?" Crista asked.

I smirked at Seth and answered Crista. "Not today, sweetheart. I think one wedding at a time is plenty around here."

"Is Gloria gone for good?" Hannah asked.

"Yes."

"Good," she replied. "She was nasty."

"Hannah," I chastised her. "That's not nice."

"It's true!" she insisted. "All she ever did was sit around and drink beer and smoke cigarettes and watch TV."

"And sleep!" Crista added. "She yelled at us for making noise! We didn't even make any noise!"

"She was mean to us. She wouldn't let us do anything," Hannah added.

"And she was ugly!" Crista exclaimed. "Not like you, Seth. You're pretty."

"Boys aren't pretty," Hannah corrected her sister. "They're handsome."

"Oh, I don't know about that," I replied with an impish grin. "I think Seth's pretty, too."

Hannah giggled. "You're so weird, Uncle Adam."

"What did I miss?" Mitch announced to the room in general as he strolled into the kitchen. I briefly wondered how much of the recent conversation he'd just heard. The look of guilt he flashed me told me that he'd probably heard it all. At the very least, he'd heard the part about Gloria.

After lunch, Mitch took the girls out for some Daddy and daughters time, leaving Seth and me alone for the last hour before he had to go to work.

"Will you come back when you get off?" I asked him while we were snuggling, fully clothed, in my bed.

"How about I get off when I come back?" he teased.

"Can you be quiet?" I taunted him. "You can't be all loud with the girls here."

"Me?" he exclaimed. "Do you have any idea how loud you get?"

"I'm only loud when you're shoving that amazing cock deep inside me," I reminded him. "And you loved it."

"Yeah, I did," he chuckled.

"You'd love to be pounding away inside me right now," I added.

He shook his head, biting his bottom lip. "I really want you inside me, Adam."

I grinned. "Are we going to argue about who gets to bottom?"

"We can take turns," he suggested. "Tonight it's my turn. I didn't get it last night."

I laughed and sighed dramatically. Dropping my voice into a seductive timbre, I guided his hand down to the bulge in the front of my jeans, used his palm to rub my erection through the denim, and crooned, "Is this what you want, baby? Do you want my body on top of yours? Do you want to feel my heat, my weight, my steel hard rod buried in your incredible ass, with your needy little fuckhole coaxing and milking every drop of cum from my balls while I slide my cock deep inside your tight heat over and over again?"

"Gah!" he exclaimed, yanking his hand away from my aching dick. "You're torturing me! Not fair! Now I have to go to work with blue balls!"

I laughed at his pouty face and kissed him. "You'd better go. You're going to be late. I'm going to miss you."

"Fine," he sighed, climbed out of my arms, and off the bed. "But you're not allowed to jack off while I'm gone."

I groaned and flopped down on the bed. It was going to be a long night.

**

'Are you awake?' the text said.

I smiled and replied, 'Yes.'

'I'm on my way.'

'*smile* You'll have to be quiet coming through the living room. The girls are camping out in there.'

'Ok. Be there soon.'

'Are you texting while driving? The only acceptable answer is no. Anything else will get you punished.'

There was a long delay before, 'No.'

I chuckled and replied, 'You'd better not be.'

'Then quit texting me! I'll never get there! Freak! *kiss*'

I heard his truck as soon as he turned onto the street. But then, I was listening for it. I cautiously stepped over the children and bedding piled up on the floor of the living room. There was an extra bedroom. They didn't have to sleep in there. The house was a three bedroom/two bath, and there was a perfectly good, full-sized bed in the empty room. They just thought it was more fun to camp out in front of the TV.

I opened the door before he'd made it up to the porch. I laid my finger over my lips in the universal sign for quiet, and he nodded. We silently weaved our way back through the danger zone, and I closed the bedroom door behind us. He was on me, kissing me senseless, as soon as I turned around.

"Fuck," he whispered breathily. "I missed you."

"Now who's the anxious one?" I chuckled while helping him peel off his clothing.

He froze, half in and half out of his shirt, with a nervous look on his face. "Am I being pushy?"

I smiled at him. "Only in the best way, baby," I assured him. I was thrilled to know that he desired me as much as I did him. "How was your day?" I asked, pushing the shirt the rest of the way off his body.

"It's about to get better," he purred, rubbing his body against mine. "Need you so much." He grabbed the back hem of my t-shirt and yanked it over my head. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I've been walking around half hard all night."

I chuckled and raised my arms to facilitate the removal of my shirt. "Bet that improved your tips."

He stopped with his fingertips buried in my chest hair and looked up into my eyes. "You think so?"

I laughed. "I know you'd get a big tip from me if you showed up at my table with your dick hard."

"I'm hoping to get more than just the tip." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"I think we can manage that." I got down on my knees and slid his jeans and underwear down his thighs. I wasted no time in taking his cock in my mouth.

"Fuck," he groaned, threading his fingers into my hair.

I glanced up to meet his eyes and popped off his dick. "Shhh," I reminded him. "The kids don't need to hear this."

"Then you might need to put something in my mouth," he suggested with a naughty grin.

"Good idea."

We finished stripping and moved onto the bed in a classic sixty-nine position with Seth on top. As soon as he'd straddled my face, I sucked his balls into my mouth. He moaned loudly. I thrust my hips, encouraging him to muffle his noises with my cock. He took the hint. The spike of pleasure nearly had me coming the second his plump lips engulfed my cockhead, but he wanted me inside him, so I held off. I gripped his hips and urged him to tilt them down for me. I wanted his ass. He shifted a little to give me the access that I wanted so badly. I felt the vibration of his moan throughout my entire body when my tongue finally found its goal.

I didn't eat his ass long, even though I could have done that all night. I loved making him come like that. But he wanted my cock, and I had been thinking of nothing else all day. I used my mouth and fingers to loosen him up for me and then tapped him on the thigh to signal a position change.

He climbed off me with alacrity but stayed on his knees. I really wanted him face up, but I remembered how much it hurt him the last time. I didn't want to hurt him, and I hoped that we'd have many opportunities for different positions in the future, once his body became accustomed to receiving.

"Do you want to be on your side, baby?" I asked. "It will be easier for you."

He shook his head. "I can't participate that way. I want to back onto you."

"Okay." I sheathed my cock and lubed us both copiously. I was more nervous than he seemed to be. "Take it slow and easy," I advised when I pressed at his entrance. "We're not in a hurry. We have all night."

He nodded and pressed back. I held my cock still with one hand and rubbed small circles on his back with the other. He'd said that he'd been stretching himself, but in all honesty, he was just as tight as he'd always been. He was more confident, but his body was glistening with beads of sweat before he'd gotten half of my length inside him. I watched my rod slowly disappear into his depths as he inched back onto me. When his perfect ass finally rested against my groin, he let out a long, low groan into the pillow he'd buried his face in.

"Fuck," he muffled into the pillow before he pushed his upper body up on his hands and rocked gently forward and back.

"Give it a second. Let yourself adjust."

He shook his head. "Fuck me, Adam. I need you to move."

"I don't want to hurt you, Seth."

He pushed himself upright and wrapped his arms around the back of my neck. "I want it to feel like it did before. Make me feel like that again."

I had a momentary flash of memory of my palm covering his mouth and my hand stroking him orgasm while I pounded him on the creek bed. We were in the same position now, and I knew what he was asking for. I reached around him and grabbed his prick. He'd gone soft during the penetration, but my hand was still covered in lube. I used it to stroke him back to rigidity. I didn't move my hips until he was hard again. It allowed me to give him the time he needed for his channel to accept my invasion.

I slipped my other hand over his mouth when his soft moans grew in volume. Then I shifted my stance for balance and began to thrust into him. His body started to tremor on the first plunge. Jesus Christ. Nothing had ever felt as good as his snug passage fluttering and twitching around my length. I'd forgotten. I had completely forgotten how phenomenal it felt to take him like that. Even with half my brain worried about what the other people in my house were possibly hearing, it was still the best sex of my life. I couldn't count the number of guys I had fucked, but no one and nothing had ever been as good as this. He was made for me. I wanted the feeling to last forever, but it couldn't. Seth's muffled cry, and his ejaculate coating my hand, hurled me over the precipice that I had been struggling to stay balanced on. The skin at the junction of his shoulder and neck was the only thing that muted the hoarse cry that ripped from my throat as the force of my orgasm slammed through me, altering my world eternally.