Spill The Milk Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I'd cleaned us both up a little, I snuggled into bed with my very drowsy boyfriend and got to do what I would never have had the guts to do three years before. I kissed him goodnight and held him as we both drifted off to sleep.

**

"UNCLE ADAM! UNCLE ADAM!"

I sat bolt upright to the yelling of my name just in time to see my bedroom door fly open. I yanked the covers up to make sure that all the important parts of me and Seth were covered just as two young girls came dashing into my bedroom.

"I didn't mean right this second!" Mitch scolded them, following shortly behind. He ushered them back out of the bedroom and mouthed, "Sorry," over his shoulder at me as he pulled the door closed.

I flopped back down on the bed, attempting to will my heart to stop trying to pound its way out of my chest.

"What was that?" Seth grumbled.

"Children," I groaned.

He yawned and rolled to face me. "Not as much fun as yesterday's wake up call."

I chuckled, turned on my side to face him, and kissed him on the nose. "I'd second that vote. Go back to sleep. I'm going to get up and find out what the excitement was all about."

"I can think of some excitement to be found right here," he replied suggestively.

"That sounds like far more fun. But there's no lock on that door, and Mitch would kill us both if the girls got an impromptu crash course in man-on-man sex."

Seth arched an eyebrow at me. "But man-on-woman sex is fine?"

I grinned and shook my head. "No. I don't think it would go over any better if you were a girl. Although, in that case, he'd only kill me. Violence against women is strictly a no-no. He's never even spanked his girls."

He squinted at me. "By 'girls' do you mean daughters or girlfriends?"

I laughed. "Either/or, most likely."

"Hmm." He rolled over onto his belly and snuggled down into the bedding, displaying his gorgeous butt. "That's too bad for them. An occasional smack on the ass can be fun."

I moaned softly and skipped my fingers down his spine to cup his rounded butt cheek. "I'll remember that you said that," I murmured, giving his globe a light squeeze.

He writhed and arched his back provocatively. "I hope so."

I grazed my thumb down the split of his ass while I lightly massaged his cheek as he pressed back into my hand. I was seriously debating whether it would be worth dying over to take advantage of the sexy offer that Seth was presenting. The merits of living to fuck another day won out by a narrow margin. I sighed deeply and smacked his all too tempting rear end lightly before I rolled out of bed.

**

Mitch and the girls were playing some sort of card game at the kitchen table when I came in.

"Uncle Adam!" they shouted simultaneously, followed by begging to be allowed to do something that they didn't quite clarify.

"Hush," Mitch insisted. "Let the man have a cup of coffee before you terrorize him."

The girls, sufficiently chastised, sat at the table quietly and continued their game while I poured a cup of coffee for myself. I watched the girls fidget uncontrollably while I drank half of my cup of coffee. Once I figured they had been tormented enough, I pulled out the other chair and sat at the table.

"What's going on?"

The girls jumped at the opening and started talking a mile a minute. Both of them. At the same time. What I managed to decipher from the cacophony was that Mitch had promised them that they could redecorate the third bedroom however they liked, as long as it was okay by me. They wanted bunk beds, a TV, and a game console. And pink. They wanted to paint the room pink.

I arched my eyebrow at Mitch, and he shrugged. He had the good sense to look a little guilty, at least. I sighed at the hopeful expressions on their beautiful faces. "Okay. I don't see why not."

Truthfully, I could see a lot of reasons why not. But they knew, as well as Mitch did, that I'd never say no to them. I was Uncle Adam. I got to spoil them rotten, and I never had to discipline them. And I knew that Mitch needed this. He desperately needed some way to compete with the thrill of the wedding. He didn't make the kind of money that Craig did, and he couldn't offer them the opportunity to wear beautiful gowns and attend a formal gathering. In all actuality, he wouldn't even be allowed to be there to see it.

I'm not saying that Mitch didn't deserve what he got. He did. He'd dishonored his marriage vows hundreds of times. He'd taken the vows in the first place with full knowledge that he would break them. He had been cheating on her for months by the time they had married. He'd never had any intention of being faithful. He'd spent his entire marriage drinking, partying, and cheating. He'd taken his family for granted until the rug had been pulled out from under him. Now that he was an outsider, now that he'd lost it all, he finally realized how important it was. I couldn't help but feel sympathy for him. If having a frilly pink bedroom in my house was the price that I had to pay for my best friend to feel a little closer to the family that he so desperately wanted to be a part of, well, there was no way that I'd say no.

"Okay, kiddos. You heard the man. Go get ready. We're going shopping," Mitch told the girls. They jumped up, kissed me on the cheeks, and ran out of the room. Mitch slowly gathered the cards left scattered across the table. "Thank you."

I nodded around my sip of coffee.

"I'll take care of it all," Mitch offered. "You won't have to do any of the work."

"It's not a competition," I said softly.

He glanced up at me. "You don't understand."

"I do," I assured him. "But they're going to love you anyway. They know who their Daddy is."

"I just don't want them to forget." He scowled. "He gets them every day. I get them four days a month."

I frowned. "I know."

"Speaking of," Mitch added, his eyes lighting up. "Jamie is letting me have them for a week. Not this week, but next. Is that okay with you?"

"How are you going to do that?" I asked. "What about work?"

"I already talked to David. He's letting me take vacation on short notice. It's not like he could say no. I've been there for ten years, and I've never taken vacation before." He hesitated. "If it's not okay with you for them to be here all week, I'll take them somewhere. I can't really afford to do that, but I'll figure it out. She's never let me have them this long before. I don't think she would have let me now except that she needs the break to deal with the wedding plans."

I smirked at him. "It might have something to do with the fact that I'm a better mother than Gloria."

He looked shocked for a second then grinned. "Or Seth is anyway."

"Maybe someday we'll put that theory to the test."

Mitch laughed. "You gonna knock him up?"

I chuckled. "I can try real hard."

"Try what?" Seth asked as he wandered into the kitchen.

"I thought you were sleeping, baby."

He nodded and started making himself a cup of coffee. "I was. It's hard to sleep through all that racket."

"Are they making a lot of noise?" Mitch asked.

"It's fine," Seth assured him and joined us at the table. "Happy children should be noisy. It's part of the charm."

"Do you want kids, Seth?" Mitch asked.

Seth's eyes opened wide, he shot me a glance then ducked his head, finding his coffee mug inexplicably fascinating. "Maybe," he mumbled.

Mitch smirked at me, and I grinned and reached out to caress Seth's cheek. He looked up at my face and smiled back at me. I allowed myself the briefest moment to fantasize about spending my life and raising children with this man. It was a good fantasy.

"Well, good," Mitch teased. "Because Adam just told me that he plans on trying to get you pregnant."

"Asshole," I hissed and reached over to smack Mitch upside his head.

Mitch drew back his arm to return the favor but froze at Seth's glare.

"No hitting my boyfriend," Seth reminded him.

Mitch dropped his arm and eyes to the table. "He started it," he grumbled.

I laughed, Seth smirked, and Mitch shot us both a wry grin.

**