Spin the Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still suffering wooziness from the combination of steam, hot water, excitement of this strange adventure and intoxicating liquor the boys leave the bath. They drip water over the floor as they put the soft bathrobes over them.

Then they summon all their confidence and head into the steamy vapour toward the door armed only with their wits, robes and empty chalices...

Act Ten Rules of the Game

Four visions greet them in the main sitting room.

They are lying on their sides on the large sheepskin rug still dressed in their night gowns. Voluptuous temptations that invite timid hearts to beat harder and faster than is imaginable.

Ben swallows thin air in a nervous gulp.

Closest to him is Lucinda and she raises herself to her knees. Beside her is a bandage roll. She looks directly into Ben's eyes and pats the rug next to her.

Lucinda: "Come Benjamin sit next to me so I can look after your injury."

Ben momentarily looks over to Olicia. She smiles back and Ben welcomes her approval. He moves cautiously toward Lucy.

Reggie is again struck by something odd. His heavy eyes herald his wariness. However in his struggle against his drowsy state, he can't pin what bothers him. His gaze now is transfixed on the sheepskin rug.

Reggie: A questioning comment. "That's unusual?

Veronica answers.

Veronica: "It's a very old rug."

Reggie starts a yawn. He fights it back. Ben places his chalice next to the embossed star and then genuflects next to Lucinda and arranges his seat just in front and to her side.

Reggie: "Ooh.... oh... the star?"

Ellouise enters the interview.

Ellouise: "It's very beautiful, isn't it?"

Ben suddenly gets interested however keeps his eyes fixed on Lucinda.

Ben: "What's it for?"

Ellouise and Olicia together: They both answer looking at Lucinda's eyes. "We don't know."

Veronica takes up the mantle.

Veronica: "It's an astrological star."

Lucinda: "We don't know where it's from. We think it's an heirloom."

Olicia then looks shrewdly at Lucinda. A smile peels across her mouth.

Olicia: Stretching across the rug. "We just use it for games."

Ben is still subjugated by Lucinda's attention to his shoulder. Olicia raises herself on one elbow momentarily exposing a gap in the front of her nightgown. Finally Ben's attention is deflected from Lucinda's soft caresses.

Reggie: Interrupts the visual diversion. "What games do you play?"

All four voluptuous creatures let out sneaky upward curls on their lips.

Veronica: "Games, you know..."

Ben's attention is pricked up. Suddenly this conversation is getting interesting. Lucinda notices the sharp responses of the two boys and she looks toward Olicia. Olicia gets up again exposing more flesh in the gap at the front of her nightgown. This time lower down. She then moves off into another room.

Veronica and Ellouise move apart slightly to invite Reggie to sit down between them.

Ellouise: "Didn't you ever play games like Truth or Dare?"

Reggie shakes his head.

Veronica: "Tall story or drinking games?"

Another negative shake from Reggie.

Lucinda: Still focussing on the star. "Surely you know... Spin the Bottle?"

Reggie hesitates before again giving a negative response. Ben stays quiet.

Lucinda: "You don't know spin the bottle."

Ben and Reggie: Look at each other and reply simultaneously. "No."

Lucinda: "Never played eh."

Reggie and Ben both shrug and nod their confirmation that they've never played.

At that moment Olicia enters with another ornate opened bottle of wine. She also is delicately balancing four glasses in her long elegant fingers. Veronica, Ellouise and Lucinda reach up and take their glasses.

Veronica: Updates Olicia. "These boys have never heard of Spin Licia."

Olicia: Fills both chalices first and she then divides the remnant wine into the four waiting glasses. As she pours she looks incredulously at Reggie. "Nah... Really... You've never heard of Spin?"

Reggie nods his confirmation of ignorance. His acting is flawless.

Olicia: Olicia hesitates for a moment and then raises the bottle. She looks over at Lucinda and says. "Maybe we should educate our friends."

Lucinda smiles.

Reggie takes a silent gulp of air. Ben also silently swallows air a second later.

Veronica: Enters to break the ice. "Before this lesson, how about a little toast to our brave would be fire-fighters?"

Everyone graciously accepts the offer. Six glasses rise above the soft woollen rug and make their way to waiting yearning lips.

Ben is momentarily entranced by the vivid red colour of his wine. As the thick ruby liquor touches his voice box he is again gripped by a wave of lethargy. Ben feels the room spin a little.

Reggie feels the same wave of listlessness grip him. He is now suspicious of the drink. He holds his chalice up and looks into the metal goblet. The deep ruby red swirl eases his apprehension and he is compulsively drawn to take another sip.

Ellouise: "Ok let's fill you in on how to play Spin the Bottle."

Both Ben and Reggie turn their attention to Ellouise.

The others shift their positions so that each sits half way between the major points of the sheepskin rug's embossed star.

Veronica: "We use the star to help us determine who's turn it is."

Olicia: Opening her palm to indicate the circle of friends. "What happens is that someone spins the bottle in the middle of a circle of people."

Veronica: Adds. "We use this rug to mark our circle."

Olicia: Continues. "Most kids play spin the bottle as a kissing game."

The boys look intently at Olicia.

Veronica: "Here we'll demonstrate."

The females retake their places between the major points of the star. Ben and Reggie each find themselves on opposite sides snuggled close between two participants. Ben between Lucinda and Olicia, Reggie between Ellouise and Veronica.

Olicia reaches over to spin the bottle.

The ornate bottle spins easily on the embossed star. It's as if it has a pivot point. It hums in an eerie high pitch.

Eventually it slows and rests pointing in the vicinity of Ellouise.

Olicia: Explains. "Now its Ell's turn to spin to select a... partner."

Ell reaches over and ritually repeats the bottle's gyration. Again it hums at high speed. Then the bottle loses speed. Reggie is mesmerised by the pulses of firelight it sends against the walls. Anxiousness creeps over him as he can't comprehend a lack of shadows on the wall.

Lucinda looks over to Reggie and reassures him with a warm inviting smile. He takes another sip and the comfort of the intoxicating liquor soothes his anxious urge.

The bottle comes to rest at Ellouise. The boys' curiosity is pricked. The four smile and let out a muted giggle.

Olicia: Brows raised. "Well that's not how it's supposed to work."

Ellouise takes a less vigorous spin and the bottle quickly rests just inside Olicia's quadrant. Looking at the bottle Olicia lets out a short sigh of relief. Still facing the bottle she rolls her eyes up to look directly at Ellouise. Ellouise reciprocates the stare.

Veronica: Taking over the explanation. "Now it's their turn to..."

As Veronica stalls her explanation, Ellouise and Olicia commence a performance. Like two great cats they rise up on four legs and stalk toward the centre of the rug. Slowly and deliberately pawing their steps toward each other. They circle each other slightly and rest their hips in front of Lucinda and Veronica. Then they start a slow deliberate thrust toward each other.

The boys are in a trance. Their eyes widen in anticipation. Temple veins pounding, to the point of almost bursting.

Olicia and Ellouise's mouths are almost within touch. Then Ellouise slightly lifts and urges forward her mouth so that her bottom lip gently rests against Olicia's top lip. Their arms slide into an entwined embrace. The mouths then urge even further forward and their silken robes magnetically attract each other. Their eyes stay spellbound on each other.

Their full red lips softly caress. The delicate mouths stay snugly locked in the warm entanglement. Ellouise then lowers her lips so that her top lip is now gently rested against Olicia's bottom lip.

Their lips slowly part leaving a slither of glistening moisture to temporarily enshrine their bond. As they separate the sinewy slither eventually splits. Olicia and Ellouise retract on their fours and retake their positions.

Veronica: "And that's how traditionally spin the bottle is played."

Ben and Reggie sit in dumbfounded silence.

Lucinda now adds to the explanation. Ben and Reggie rouse from their trance and slowly turn to face Lucinda.

Lucinda: With a Cheshire smile. "We play a slightly different version."

Olicia: "It's more like truth or dare."

Veronica: Adds. "Yeah... Only there's no truth and lots of dares."

Ellouise: Explains further. "You start by selecting someone to take on a dare. First spin is to select the person who sets the task. That person then spins to select the participants of the dare."

Olicia: "Then the participants must undertake the dare or exit the game."

Lucinda: "Once the dare is executed that person spins to select the setter of the next dare."

Veronica: "And so on until there's only one person left. Who wins the game."

Then all four look intently at the boys. Veronica and Ellouise at Reggie, Lucinda and Olicia at Ben. The pressure is building.

Sensing the weak link Veronica then turns to Ben and Ellouise follows. Now all the pressure is on Ben.

Veronica: Slowly and deliberately. "Would you like to play a game?"

Reggie looks at Ben very apprehensively. Then Reggie turns toward Olicia as Ben starts to answer. But before a word escapes from Ben's lips Reggie inquires.

Reggie: Very slowly asks a cautious question. "And what sort of dares do you have to do?"

Lucinda: Interrupts. "Now it wouldn't be any fun if we told you."

The four refocus attention on Ben.

Veronica: Leaning toward Ben, she adds. "Not knowing what's in stall is all part of the game." She then reposes the question in a sweet inviting tone. "Would you like to play?"

Ben relinquishes his resistance.

Ben: With a lump in his throat he provides a high pitched nervous reply. "Sure. Yeah."

Lucinda rises. Everyone looks intently at her.

Lucinda: "I think we need some more wine. I'll pop out and get some."

She leaves the circle moving sensually like a cat. As she opens the door, without warning, a biting cold rush of air blows into the room. As she closes the door behind her the cold wind stops as suddenly as it started.

Ellouise: "That weather must be getting worse."

For a moment the only sound is the crackling fire and the window rattling its resistance to the weather outside.

In too brief a time the door opens again and the cold rush of air startles both boys. The door closes and the cold stops. Lucinda enters with another open bottle tucked against the inside of her forearm.

Lucinda: "You guys still aren't in your places yet?"

Without further verbal prompting Veronica, Ellouise and Olicia reposition slightly. They now are stationed in between two star points. They guide Ben and Reggie into their positions at each side. The boys lounge in segments that are centred by major points of the star. Ben still between Lucinda and Olicia. Reggie between Ell and Veronica.

Lucinda positions herself comfortably. She leans over to Reggie and pours a little wine into his chalice. She then retreats and leans sideways. Her soft breast brushing Ben's side as she pours a little of the red liquor into his chalice. She then hands the new bottle across to Olicia who pours a little into her glass and then passes it on anticlockwise to Veronica at her left hand side.

Lucinda: Smiling at Ben. "Ok let's begin."

Act Eleven Let's Play

Lucinda reaches over to the bottle that lies in the centre of the star and Ben takes a sip from his chalice. As the liquor slides down his throat he feels a surging power building inside him. He looks into the chalice searching for a clue, but all he can see is a deep red swirl.

Lucinda: "Let's choose who's going to get things going."

Lucinda gives the bottle a forceful twist. During its hypnotic gyration, Reggie is distracted by the rattling window, so he looks over his right shoulder. The curtain has been slightly drawn up by the icy cold blast of air that rushed in as Lucinda entered the room. The elevated curtain hangs precariously on a fixture by its corner. Reggie senses another veiled warning as he looks toward the reflection of the fire in the window pane. Ellouise notices his trepidation and looks up toward the entrapped curtain. Suddenly it falls leaving only the familiar gap slither between curtains. Hiding forever the reflected image of two boys reclining on a sheepskin rug.

The bottle slowly comes to rest pointing at Ben.

Olicia takes his free hand.

Olicia: "Your turn."

Ben looks back in stunned silence.

Lucinda: "Let's start with something a bit simple."

Ben: Answers with a squeak in his voice. "Ok."

Lucinda: "How about you call, two spins and... Let's keep it simple. Say... A kiss."

Ben: Mechanically repeats himself. "Ok."

Ben sits motionless as everyone waits in anticipation."

Reggie: Whispers forcefully. "Hey." No response. "Psst! Wake up!"

Lucinda reaches for his hand. Ben finally stirs.

Ben: "Ooh sorry."

He leans over and reaches for the bottle. He gives it a pathetic spin and it spins so slowly that you could almost count its gyrations. It stops at Veronica.

Veronica: Looks over at Ben and raises her eyebrows in encouragement. In a soft sensuous tone she says. "Very good."

Olicia reaches over to help Ben. As she leans over him, the front of her gown opens giving Ben a visual taste of her soft sensual form.

Olicia: Leaning against him she holds his wrist firmly. "With a little more gusto this time."

Olicia then forcefully twists the top of Ben's hand and the bottle is sent into a whirring frenzy.

As the bottle spins Olicia stays very close to Ben. His breathing intensifies as he watches the bottle spin. Olicia keeps her eyes on and close to Ben's face.

The bottle ends its rotation.

Lucinda: Directing her gaze at Veronica. "Come on baby."

Veronica: Looking directly at Ben. "Told you it would be fun."

Lucinda and Veronica gravitate to the centre of the star. Their arms reach and glide into a soft embrace. Their lips move closer and gyrate in opposing directions before they finally touch and draw from inside each other.

Eventually lips part and they both recede back to their positions. Lucinda reaches back to the centre of the circle to hand over control of the game. The conversation desists and only the crackling fire and weather punctuate the soundwaves as the ritual continues.

Reggie sips his wine as the bottle slows. He is now accustomed to the momentary surges of power each mouthful brings. He can feel the pulsing in his temple veins.

The bottle rests at Reggie.

Reggie: Searching for an idea. "I'm... not very good at... any suggestions."

Ellouise leans over him and whispers in his ear. Reggie turns to look her directly face to face. His jaw drops.

Ellouise: "Go on. Take a chance."

Reggie: Nervously nods his head. "Ok... Remember this was a suggestion." He takes a deep breath. "One clothing item."

An unexpected wave of laughter engulfs the room. Everyone but Reggie is smirking.

Reggie: Recognising that he's said something dumb. "What? I knew it... Dumb..."

Olicia: Tries to reassure Reggie. "Reggie that's a great and very brave early call."

Reggie: "What do you mean? It's only one... Oh shit." Reggie realises that Ben and himself are only wearing just one item. Ben is too intoxicated by his predicament to care any more.

Lucinda: "Too late it's called... Spin Reginald."

Reggie turns to Lucinda, once again his intuition is alarmed, but he still can't figure out why. He takes another sip of his wine then reaches over to the bottle. As his head moves his pupils still stay fixed in Lucinda's direction.

Reggie: Reggie gives the bottle a good whirl and whispers to himself. "It's only a one in six chance."

The bottle spins smoothly on the sheepskin rug. Outside the wind rattles the window and an icy draft swirls into the room. The circular motion gradually slows to its resting position.

Ben and Reggie sigh in relief.

As Veronica rises the boys anticipate that they're about to witness something special. Then they turn toward each other not really understanding what it's going to be.

Veronica: Defiantly declares. "Well I'm not out of the game... yet."

Veronica translates her defiant statement into her stance. Everyone else looks up in anticipation.

Veronica firstly exposes her shoulders revealing a glimpse of the black lacy brassier that cradles her ample bosom. She then squirms out of the gown slowly exposing the red velure panties that she'd procured from Lucinda. She then slowly returns onto the rug giving a glimpse of the fine detailed work in her lingerie.

Veronica: "That was easy."

For Reggie and Ben it was one thing to watch from outside. Inside the tension was becoming overwhelming. Ben couldn't help staring and Reggie didn't know where to rest his gaze.

Veronica then leans over to the bottle making sure that brief glimpses of her near naked breasts and upper thigh area with her swift sweeping movement.

Again the bottle is in its entrancing dynamic rapture.

Outside a flickering flash of light is followed by a slow intensifying rumble. The house structure trembles in its wake.

The bottle ends its spin pointing at Lucinda.

Lucinda: "Let's have some fun."

She hesitates to build some more tension. Veronica sips her wine. Ellouise and Olicia take mouthfuls soon after.

Lucinda: "Two spins... Blind kiss on the..." Everyone holds their breath. "...navel."

Olicia: "Lucy, we don't have a blindfold."

Lucinda: Looking at Ben. "We'll just have to trust the kisser."

The spins are quick. First spin selects Olicia, the second picks Ben.

Olicia faces Ben.

Olicia: "Close your eyes and no peaking... Ok?"

Lucinda: "Ok Benjamin. Your task is to plant a kiss on Licia's navel."

Ben nods his acknowledgement.

Lucinda: Continues. "However you also have to close your eyes tight and take our guidance."

Ben closes his eyes tight.

Lucinda: Smiles. "Sweet."

Olicia then stands up and faces Ben. Lucinda guides Ben to his knees and turns him left to face Olicia.

Olicia: Then opens the front of her gown like a pouch. "Ok I'm ready."

Oral instructions start to flow from the others. Ben's heart starts to race.

Ellouise: "Move forward Ben."

Ben listens and surges forward bumping Olicia on her right hip. Her gown slips even more open revealing the skin down to her thighs for an instant. Reggie watches with mouth agape.

Lucinda: "Nearly Ben... a little to the right and slightly higher."

Ben suddenly realises that being this close to a female's bare skin is not going to happen that often. So he moves slightly right until he feels Olicia's skin on the end of his nose. He then urges forward, parting his lips so they rest on her soft smooth skin. Olicia reacts with a wriggle.

Lucinda: "Up... Just a little Ben."

Ben concurs with the instruction by his movement. As his lips advance to the right he can feel the indentation of Olicia's navel. She lets out a quaint reflex giggle. Ben locks onto and gently sucks his target. Olicia quivers in delight.

Lucinda: "Bravo. That was a bit too easy."

Ben doesn't want to stop but he can feel the others expectation for his detachment. He breathes deeply through his nose and as just before his lips leave her skin he pushes his tongue fleetingly into Olicia's navel. Olicia's eyes open wildly at the parting surprise. Ben looks up into Olicia's eyes. With his eyes he pleads her not to denounce him.